I find this deeply troubling....

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Re: I find this deeply troubling....

Post by RoadKing »

ddog6900 wrote:I agree that the religious section was created to discuss, not bash, well, religion. Pot shots at someone's faith and religious figures isn't cool, no matter who you are. But heed this, don't get preachy or sound sanctimonious in a normal discussion or prepare to get ripped on. There will always be some that will do so purely to get a rise or reaction out of you. Take it at face value, but you can't police the world. Just like you can't impose your will, religious or otherwise, on anyone. (Just look at the Middle East)

I leave you with this, if you say something or see something posted that someone or yourself dislikes, leave it be. One of two things will happen. You'll poke a sleeping bear and get eaten or everyone will walk on eggshells for 3 pages trying to convince everyone that "they're not like that".
Arrogant. Don't get preachy? You try that. Impose will? You got a gall, light weight. "I leave you with this" Who in hell you think you are?… A sleeping bear? More like a pathetic keyboard warrior. You aint gonna impose your will on me, either, so don't tell me to be quiet while you continue to run your mouth. You want me to "leave it be" while you refuse to do so? Well, I can move on, no problem. You are the one in chains of your own making. You are right, taking pot shots at someone's faith aint cool. Be cool, fool.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Jolsen wrote:Long story short Bama Beat the Gators Ass. Gator fan mad new thread stating that the bama vs gator thread should be deleted. Bama fan responded with a picture of a white hippie some believed to look like what they believe to be their idea of what Jesus would look like in their minds. flipping the bird with big bold print saying "you mad bro?".

I still say Jesus is black. And not some pot smoking hippie.
Racist jive whose only intent is to incite anger. Ultimately only mocks Christ. And you well know it. This aint about football. This aint about Tebow or The Gators.. It aint even about your racist beliefs about the color of Jesus. It's more ignorant bashing of Christian faith.

You a white boy? Jolsen. Appropriate moniker.

Gator Ass? You obsessed with that kind of thing? Consult with your shrink.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Post by Jolsen »

You need to quit being racist and bashing my beliefs that Jesus was black.

Revelation 1:15 His feet were like fine bronze as it is fired in a furnace, and His voice like the sound of cascading waters.

Have you ever seen brass when it is fired in a furnace? It is pure black.

You have the right to believe what you want but to me Jesus was a black man.

1) Jesus was a Jew and lived in the middle east, you think he was a pasty faced cracker? Hells no. I mean the brother liked hanging out with Ho’s! Ain’t no white boy hanging out with ho’s.

2) Jesus’ momma was a knocked up teen. Plus she was a single mom until she remarried.

3) Jesus didn’t know his daddy. Yahweh (now that is African if I ever heard it) “hit it and forget it” for like 3 decades. God ain’t even talked to the boy until he was 30. Sure he dropped in to give some gifts, But God was somewhere else.

4) Jesus liked watermelon, grits, red beans and rice, fried chicken and grape drink. Now I can’t prove all that… but I know it in my heart.

5) You know where he took that fish and the loaf of bread and feed the multitudes? That was THE FIRST FISH FRY IN HISTORY!

6) Jesus was descended on his mamas side to King David. David married the Queen of Ethiopia. Ethiopians is the darkest Negros that I have ever seen.

7) When Jesus was in trouble his homeboys denied knowing him. That mess happens in the hood all the time.

8) All the oldest catholic church paintings show a black Jesus being held by his black mother.

9) Jesus’ people came from Egypt and Egyptians are dark skinned. This is also before Muhamma’s Muslims came and took over North Africa. ANd when Herod was looking to kill baby Jesus, they went and hid in Egypt with all the other dark skinned people.
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

98VS1400 wrote:Jolsen, I hope the board appreciates having you as its premier participant. Where will you find the time if you're also posting article comments on infowars? I have a feeling Yo's little experiment won't have to worry about copyright infringement. It will simply be known as "IA 2.0". All the same :bs: , fewer participants.

Premier participant? this coming from the post whore with over 23% of all posts on the board. :lmao:

Copy right infringement has been handled in another thread quit trying to highjack this one. :bonk:

And about infowars. The reply was on topic. Which has nothing to do with this thread. Another attempt at highjacking this thread. :bang: Keep watching your government subsidized mass media and living in your compartmentalized world. your pension will be gone before you know it.

Now please try to stay on topic. :cheers:
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

ddog6900
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by ddog6900 »

And the hostility just keep as mounting...

Good thing I have no faith to get insulted. Maybe this whole religious subforum wasn't a good idea. Think I know where this thread is heading.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

Just fallowing the silver rule. Since some people don't know how to keep their verbal diarrhea in the proper place. :thumbup: :cheers:

Dude
Site Admin
My Bike: Susuki VS1400

Post by Dude »

Alright, fuck it.