Subject: Heaven

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: Subject: Heaven

Post by YoDude »

Fred wrote:I cant post ---been banned already. Just had 2 lengthy posts answering you queries, about 1/2 hours work thank you.

There is your control freak itus again.
Fred, you just posted THIS post. You are not banned.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

NO --I don't want a thread of my own ranting on every day about atheism. I have said on numerous occasions that I would be upset if I had changed some ones faith . I feel that this is a public forum and worldwide If I wanted to make an opposite point I should be able to do that.

However in order to do that taking very careful consideration of other people interpretations on this cosmopolitan world wide site battle, -- I use sarcasm not come in with guns blazing calling people names.

You told me I was not going to change any thing so stop,--thats telling me what to do and what to write.

Like wise Johny is not going to change me so please aks him to stop also ---fair? No dont do that -I was making a point.

I said I was prob 3 times your age so that is accusing you of being young not an old fart.

What you read here is me, I shall not nor can I change --if you want to press the button then do so.

Good luck in finding a replacement that can write more that a 5 word sentence.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Fred wrote:NO --I don't want a thread of my own ranting on every day about atheism. I have said on numerous occasions that I would be upset if I had changed some ones faith . I feel that this is a public forum and worldwide If I wanted to make an opposite point I should be able to do that.

However in order to do that taking very careful consideration of other people interpretations on this cosmopolitan world wide site battle, -- I use sarcasm not come in with guns blazing calling people names.

You told me I was not going to change any thing so stop,--thats telling me what to do and what to write.

Like wise Johny is not going to change me so please aks him to stop also ---fair? No dont do that -I was making a point.

I said I was prob 3 times your age so that is accusing you of being young not an old fart.

What you read here is me, I shall not nor can I change --if you want to press the button then do so.

Good luck in finding a replacement that can write more that a 5 word sentence.

You have your right to be whomever you want to be..............There...11 words...all correct spelling....
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

My spelling is a derivative of my American computer with an american spell checker. I have decided to spell in the Englsish way that I was taught at school .

Yes colour is one of them and alluminium is another. The American spelling of Alluminum changed around 1922 when your government made it easy for you.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Fred wrote:My spelling is a derivative of my American computer with an american spell checker. I have decided to spell in the Englsish way that I was taught at school .

Yes colour is one of them and alluminium is another. The American spelling of Alluminum changed around 1922 when your government made it easy for you.
Hmm, your American spell checker doesn't seem to be working either because it didn't know that Alluminum is incorrect, which should have been spelled, "aluminum" instead. Juss sayin'

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Use the abbreviation...alum........it has all kinds of wonderful uses.. Without the connotations of course [emoji106]
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"