Catholic Hairdryer - Great Story

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

This is priceless. Oh, the power in words.
In parochial school students are taught that lying is a sin. However, instructors also advised that using a bit of imagination was OK to express the truth differently without lying. Below is a perfect example of those teachings: Getting a Hairdryer Through Customs. An attractive young woman on a flight from Ireland asked the Priest beside her, 'Father, may I ask a favor?'' Of course child. What may I do for you?'' Well, I bought my mother an expensive hair dryer for her birthday. It is unopened but well over the Customs limits and I'm afraid they'll confiscate it. Is there any way you could carry it through customs for me? Hide it under your robes perhaps?'' would love to help you, dear but I must warn you, I will not lie.'' With your honest face, Father, no one will question you.' When they got to Customs, she let the priest go first.
The official asked, 'Father, do you have anything to declare?'' From the top of my head down to my waist I have nothing to declare.' The official thought this answer strange, so asked, 'And what you have to declare from your waist to the floor?'' I have a marvelous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which is, to date, unused. Roaring with laughter, the official said,
Go ahead, Father. Next please!'
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

PCC
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: GW TRIKE + 1300 Yamaha V Star

Re: Catholic Hairdryer - Great Story

Post by PCC »

[emoji106] :lolfall:
Read My Daily Musings On Numerous Topics
Especially Riding Motorcycles & Camera Captures
Of My Meanderings...

https://pcove99.wixsite.com/website