This forum is dead

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: This forum is dead

Post by YoDude »

Him and Jolsen need to get together!

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Yup I went to Christian schools until 15, they had fantastic names like Christs school and Holy Trinity. We ate fish on Fridays , all sorts of weird stuff. My Dad is an athiest --always has been but sent me to these schools to see what I thought about it.

We had full communion service on Wed morning and more RE than maths with an idiot called Father greenwood that seemed to get a kick out of talking about fornication with his wife , he had horrible teeth and smoked outside the class room. That was enough to make me see all I needed.

I follow it because im trying to see what you see. I'lle not argue with the possibility that a man called jesus walked the Earth without any real intention of being any thing special. The life of Brian hits the nail on the head. I think those that followed him was after writing a book or two, I think he was good at tricks and illusions and it got out of hand. Pontious pilot warned him he was going too far but by that time he was a bit full of himself.

Crusifiction ,--invented in Persia was perfected by the Roman with a few alterations a nasty way to die from asfixiation. It is not possible to carry a full cross , its too heavy and no one wants to lift a grown man 10 feet up and start banging in nails which by the way went through the heel. The Romans just strapped a cross beam to the victim and he was slotted in the main post, bit easier.

Barabbas the robber who was being crucified next to him was of course let go just to rub it in. That is probably not true,--30 minutes on a cross and you wont be going no where.

He was offered a sponge of vinegar for his thirst ( remember that bit),-- Romans being fairly hygienic in comparison wiped there arses on sponges with vinegar !!! So not an act of kindness.

So Jesus was later cut down by his relatives as in accordance (with permission ) with higher class people --if not they were normally left to rot at the foot of the cross till the next Crucifixion day. It is documented that Jesus was cut down pretty early and might not have been dead. A couple of days in a cold cave may have made him --- better.

SO--while we knock the crap out of his son his dad stood by in some weird thing like we must have faith and proof of any kind is not allowed. And you wonder why I find it difficult. Get to know the full story its very interesting.

So if your still here,-- Jerusalem is in North Africa and all people born there are black.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

History lesson well taken... I do know where Palestine is...and Bethlehem...

There is only one Jewish nation in existence right now and that my friend is Israel....how many black people do you know that are Jewish?
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Shaking my head vigorously, what is the point of the question. Im not racist --is there black jewish? --I have no Idea.

Perhaps the jews of Israel today are from Germany. More persecution from nothing more than religion. Why cant they be called people and not Jews. Jesus was known as the king of the jews, I don't believe for one second that he was, or even thought he was.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Thats absolutely true, I don't get history from the Bible, Im sure the most religious of persons here will agree on that. It is well known by all that the bible is not a history book. The Bible is generally considered to have a low level of accuracy and to many religious scholars the word accuracy would be avoided.

My Posting is from historical and scientific analysis crossed with general knowledge and customs known at that time. Im sorry I was not a witness.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Fred wrote:Thats absolutely true, I don't get history from the Bible, Im sure the most religious of persons here will agree on that. It is well known by all that the bible is not a history book. The Bible is generally considered to have a low level of accuracy and to many religious scholars the word accuracy would be avoided.

My Posting is from historical and scientific analysis crossed with general knowledge and customs known at that time. Im sorry I was not a witness.

Exactly how many people from that time frame are you in communication with right now? :bonk: :bonk:
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Without looking,--- i'lle say that was a reply from Suzuki Johnny.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Without looking I'd say that was from Fred........

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Yup the diagnosis is in. This forum is dead. Died of lack of use --bit like my dick.

Dunno what to do,-- Ive tried but I know when Im flogging a dead horse.

No one is interested , no one even logs on, draw the curtains and say good night.

RIP Intruders alert.

Ps might as well pull the plug on the sight and get some money back.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Fred wrote:Yup the diagnosis is in. This forum is dead. Died of lack of use --bit like my dick.

Dunno what to do,-- Ive tried but I know when Im flogging a dead horse.

No one is interested , no one even logs on, draw the curtains and say good night.

RIP Intruders alert.

Ps might as well pull the plug on the sight and get some money back.
Most forums in the US are dead at ~5:30am in the morning. Everyone is either still sleeping or getting ready for work.
-DBTO

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The easiest question to answer as a Christian It's called "FAITH"

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Now this is kind of an old post, but it does have it's interesting side to it as well. Someone once mentioned in a PM that this Fred feller would soon have a burn out on the forum, and well, it certainly looks like that has come true. I mean after all, he hasn't shown his face around here in some time now, right? But I wonder, how long will he stay silent? How long until he returns to tell us how the forum is dead? A person can only imagine.....

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

As long as we are here ...this place will be [emoji106]