Subject: Accuracy of God, awesome

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

God's accuracy may be observed in the hatching of eggs... For example:
-the eggs of the potato bug hatch in 7 days
-those of the canary in 14 days
-those of the barnyard hen in 21 days
-the eggs of ducks and geese hatch in 28 days
-those of the mallard in 35 days
-The eggs of the parrot and the ostrich hatch in 42 days.
(Notice, they are all divisible by seven, the number of days in a week!)
God's wisdom is seen in the making of an elephant: The four legs of this great beast all bend forward in the same direction. No other quadruped is so made. God planned that this animal would have a huge body--too large to live on two legs. For this reason, He gave it four fulcrums so that it can rise from the ground easily.
The horse rises from the ground on its two front legs first. A cow rises from the ground with its two hind legs first.
How wise the Lord is in all His works of creation! God's wisdom and perfect order is revealed in His arrangement of sections and segments, as well as in the number of grains.
-Each watermelon has an even number of stripes on the rind.
-Each orange has an even number of segments.
-Each ear of corn has an even number of rows.
-Each stalk of wheat has an even number of grains.
-Every bunch of bananas has on its lowest row an even number of bananas, and each row decreases by one, so that one row has an even number and the next row an odd number.
The waves of the sea roll in on shore twenty-six to the minute in all kinds of weather.
All grains are found in even numbers on the stalks, and the Lord specified thirty fold, sixty fold, and a hundred fold all even numbers.
God has caused the flowers to blossom at certain specified times during the day. Linnaeus, the great botanist, once said that if he had a conservatory containing the right kind of soil, moisture, and temperature, he could tell the time of day or night by the flowers that were open and those that were closed!
The lives of each of you may be ordered by the Lord in a beautiful way for His glory, if you will only entrust Him with your life. If you try to regulate your own life, it will only be a mess and a failure. Only the One Who made the brain and the heart can successfully guide them to a profitable end.
I HOPE YOU FIND THIS AS FASCINATING AS I DID. May God Bless You In Ways You Never Even Dreamed...
The Bible:
When you carry "the Bible", Satan has a headache,
when you open it, he collapses,
when he sees you reading it, he loses his strength,
AND when you stand on the Word of God, Satan can't hurt you!
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: Subject: Accuracy of God, awesome

Post by YoDude »

Hmm

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Oh come on now. You guys all know that statistics can all be selectively gathered. Grab what you want and there ya go. Don't bother showing anything else that doesn't cut it.

Yo-

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Keith, you and I have played this game before over on the purple board. I have no intentions of starting it all over again. As I recall, we left it to be as we would and that was good enough. As far as being Fred's advocate, he does speak some truths about brainwashing and that sorta stuff. Again, I have no inclining to rehash it all, all over again.

I know you and almost every other member has a belief system they are prone to. I have nothing wrong with that, I don't feel there's a way I, or you or anyone else can sway me from what I believe, nor do I feel that I could ever sway anyone else from their believe system as well, that's fine as well too. You may think it wrong and that's okay too. I think your way is wrong as well, but that's okay as well.

As far as proof, neither side has anything close to it, but some like to make something more out of it and that's all it is.

Yo-

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Have you? :evil:

Yo-

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Now THERE ya go! It IS just that, nothing more, nothing less. Now, with that, I ain't saying I'm right, but that's what I believe. Then again, I ain't saying you're right either. You have a different believe than I, that's all. The problem is that no one really knows for sure and when people start believing a certain way, and start proclaiming things to be, THIS IS THE WAY.... well, that's when I have a problem with it, because it makes for a person to HAVE to believe a certain way. I don't believe a true God would impose that on anyone. A true God would already have the people, all the people and there would be no room for any other. It would have been spoken from the get go. Yet, there are others.

Yo-

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Now with this, there is ONE exclusion....Islam needs to die out once and for all and the reason why is because it is all about terror. A God would never proclaim any such thing and if he did, it would be time to look for another, belief system.

Yo-

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

Ve-ee-ry interesting.

:popcorn:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Keith, you have a lot to refresh about here, please let me get back with you tomorrow. [emoji106] Is time for bed, but thanks for giving me something to ponder as I sleep. :clap: [emoji106]

Yo-

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Hahaha, don't presume yourself to be so gracious on either account. [emoji106]

Yo-

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I thought for sure ole Fred would have chimed in by now........
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"