AKIANE KRAMARIK

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

AKIANE KRAMARIK

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Akiane Kramarik was only 8 years old when she painted this… She began getting visions of Jesus at age 3, and she told her mother, “I have to paint because I’m getting visions from Heaven.”
Akiane’s parents were atheists at the time. She says, “Since nobody told me who God was, I found God myself. He’s been there for me through the years. I don’t belong to any denomination or religion. I belong to God.”
This amazing revelation of Jesus didn’t come from her family or church, since she wasn’t exposed to any of that. “Jesus is the only way to God,” Akiane said. “He’s the only way to heaven and joy. As I grow I see how vast and unlimited His love is.”
The fact that Akiane painted this painting of Jesus at only 8-years-old is incredible, but even more remarkable is the fact that she painted it solely from her visions, as she wasn’t exposed to any images of Jesus in her home.
Her number one desire is that people will experience the love of Jesus when they see her art. “Jesus remains my highest authority, love, and God. I pray every day that people will one day follow Jesus, His teachings and feel His love.”
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: AKIANE KRAMARIK

Post by Designer »

WOW!

I never knew that!

Thanks SuzuikiJohnny, ........I have some friends who will LOVE seeing this. :ShitGrinandThumb:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!