When you die, don't worry about your body...

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Your relatives and funeral staff will do it. I know this first hand. I’ve done it myself…
They will take you out of the house and deliver you to the funeral home of your family’s choice.
They will take off your clothes
They will wash you
They will dress you up
They will even apply makeup to make you look presentable
Many will come to the funeral to honor you.
Some will even cancel their plans and ask for leave to go to the funeral.
Your things--things you hate to be borrowed will be sold, donated or burned.
Your keys
Your tools
Your books
Your CDs, DVDs, games
Your collections
Your clothes...
And be sure the world won't stop and cry for you.
The economy will continue.
You will be replaced in work. Someone with the same or even better ability will take your place.
Your property will switch to heirs.
And don't doubt the small and big things you have done in your life will be spoken of, judged, doubted and criticized.
People who only knew your face will say, ′′Poor thing!"
Your good friends will cry for a few hours or several days, but then they will laugh again.
Your pets will get used to the new owner.
Your pictures will be hanging on the wall for a while, then they will be put on furniture and finally stored at the bottom of the box.
Someone else will sit on your couch and eat from it.
Deep pain in your home will last a year, two, maybe ten... Then you will join the memories and then your story will end.
It will end among people, end here, end in this world.
But your story begins in a new reality... in your life after death.
The things you once have will lose their meaning. You cannot bring your earthly possessions here.
the beauty of your body
last name
property
loans
working position
bank account
the house
the car
academic titles
Classmates
trophies
Friends of the world
man / woman
the kids
the family...
In your new life, you will only need your soul.
The only property that will last is the soul.
......................................................................................
The big question is: Do you know where your soul is going after this life is over?
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14:6)
The Bible is clear that no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again (John 3:3).
John 3:18 explains in the simplest terms who will go to heaven and who will go to hell: “He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." So, those who go to hell are specifically those who do not believe in Jesus’ name.
Simply, if you receive Jesus Christ as your Savior, by grace alone, through faith alone, you will spend eternity in heaven. If you do not receive Jesus Christ as your Savior, you will be eternally separated from God (Matthew 25:46).
The Bible says, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3:16).
We can choose to trust in Jesus’ payment for our sin, or we can choose to pay for our sins ourselves—but we must remember that the payment for our sin is eternity in hell.
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 6:23).
"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved" (Acts 16:31)
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"