Religion section? Should be suggested on IA

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
ddog6900
Joined a 250cc Club

Religion section? Should be suggested on IA

Post by ddog6900 »

Man, separate out all the biggest controversy into individual sections. What an idea.

On a personal note, I have no religious affiliation. Not due to lack of faith, just no religion closely aligns with my beliefs. Buddhism comes close, but football comes closer. Lol

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: Religion section? Should be suggested on IA

Post by YoDude »

We tried to get a political and/or religious forum going on over there. It wasn't that long ago. Never happened. They just kept dumping political threads from the General forum into the back room because of the threads they didn't like there, to keep them off the 'general forum', in front of public eyes. In doing that, it soured a lot of peoples tastes for the board. Go ahead, suggest it over there, see what happens. We already have one here. Go for it! HERE, this site is not about money, it's about, 'community'. 'Nuff said, enjoy!

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

ddog6900
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by ddog6900 »

I have a feeling the other board is only interested in members that conform to the general "mood" of the hour. That's why I avoid the general all together over there. Judy offer a little tech help to get guys like us who just like to ride back on the road. Religion doesn't play a big role in my life. My wife is a practicing Lutheran, and being with her is as close as I get to religion.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

ddog6900 wrote:I have a feeling the other board is only interested in members that conform to the general "mood" of the hour.
Yeah, it does sorta seem that way at times. I just hate the clique attitude and how they seem to band together and jump you all at once and everyone gives you a load of crap. Oh well.

Yo-

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

CC,

Thanks for the spelling correction, I knew it wasn't correct, but for some reason the correct spelling just wasn't clicking in my mind.

I tend to agree with you about the memorial threads. They sort of made me feel guilty if I didn't offer my condolences. I finally just stopped responding to them.

Yo-

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Post by Jolsen »

O look at me I'm a nice caring person. I said I'm sorry for your loss. Bitch please your more fake and plastic then Barbie. :bs:
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

YoDude wrote:
ddog6900 wrote:I have a feeling the other board is only interested in members that conform to the general "mood" of the hour.
Yeah, it does sorta seem that way at times. I just hate the 'click' attitude and how they seem to band together and jump you all at once and everyone gives you a load of crap. Oh well.

Yo-

I know I'm a bit late in responding but I'm trying to catch up with all the past threads and posts.

Back on topic..
Now ain't that the truth..I was admonished by the clicke more than once for some of my off the wall comments. It was like you had to pass their "test" to be accepted..
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

cheapcookies wrote:
YoDude9999 wrote:
Yeah, it does sorta seem that way at times. I just hate the 'click' attitude and how they seem to band together and jump you all at once and everyone gives you a load of crap. Oh well
"Clique."

Anyway, you are right, the lines are divided there. Since I don't GAF about what people think, I say what I want to, damn the consequences. And there have been consequences, but I manage to at least level the playing board. Here's my quick handful of IA dicks:

Ninjato
Half_Crazy
Big Pond
Emu
Steve376

I'm certain there are others and I left ftg off because I think something bad is going on in his life. Usually he's not a biter, but lately he seems out of character. J&C announced he died and went underground so he's not a factor anymore (we used to have some lively discussions).

Oh, and this may not go over well, but I'm not a big fan of a funeral procession on a public board either. A few kicked the bucket in the last year and the board became a memorial to how wonderful they were, and some of them weren't so wonderful IMHO. Save me the dirges, please. But that's just me.

Oh, have a wonderful day, unless you have other plans already.

-cc

Your list is much too short although I disagree with you on Ninjato, He seems to me anyway, a straight up guy who says what he means and means what he says.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"