Life explained!

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Life explained!

Post by YoDude »

The human race was started by an artificial insemination experiment using various monkeys, by aliens, that actually worked, for the most part. Once they realized the participant smaller female monkeys and also the larger monkeys, orangutans, gorillas and chimps were pregnant, they stuck around long enough to see the births and like good parents, brought them up, taught them how to walk upright and soon discovered they were trainable to do manual labor as slaves doing laborious work for them. The aliens were pleased, the experiment, was a success! And it was. [This explains why there is the missing link]

Because there were several distinct groups of these monkeys involved in the experiments, they were conducted in separate and secluded facilities spread out about the world. This was done because the aliens realized that not all monkeys get along with all other monkeys. After all, the aliens had been observing the monkeys for quite some time before they decided to even try the experiment. They saw the conflicts that could sometimes arise. Because of this, keeping the now several experiments separate from eachother would be a good idea. And it was. Being segregated in the way the various experiments were, the development of language was also segregated. [This explains why there are so many different languages]

Because there were so many experiments going on at the same time with so many varied monkeys, the aliens found that the types of monkeys produces hybrids of differing colors. Gorillas produced very dark and quite muscular hybrids [football, basketball players]. Orangutans produced large, much lighter colored hybrids [football, basketball, hockey and baseball players] . Chimps produced nearly white hybrids [golfers, pool players, bowling enthusiasts and bicycle riders], while some of the smaller monkeys produced extremely short hybrids that we'd consider, 'midgets' these days. [This explains the differing colors of people in the world]

What the aliens didn't know, was the hybrid experiment opened up new doors to the offspring of the original female participants. Because they were trainable to perform labors of work for the aliens, the hybrids did so because they were kept after and not treated harshly. Their understanding was, that's what they're were there for, they simply didn't know any better. So with labor, they worked hard and were content. Because of their hard labors during working hours and the ability to relax after a day of work, the hybrids began to see that work was not nearly as much fun as relaxation and making babies!

Not only that, the aliens also discovered these new hybrids were also able to learn words and eventually learned the meaning of, and how to say the word, "No". Conversation was borne. Because the hybrids were so prolific, there were many more of them that the aliens could not defend themselves from. The words of communication took place, the aliens quickly left the planet. They simply couldn't control the populace when the hybrids finally realized they were being controlled and they decided to say, "NO more!" and the riots started. When one of the aliens was fallen at the hand of a hybrid, it very quickly became known the aliens were not gods to be subservient to. The words spread quickly through those that knew some of the different languages as translators and the word became known to all hybrids the aliens are only using us! [politics was born]

Suddenly, just after a short few hundred years of the beginning of the experiment, it turned to be a total failure. The aliens left the hybrids to live on their own, if they could, and they did. A huge problem became evident after the alien escape however, in that the hybrids found themselves without any leadership and not knowing how to handle all the things they used to take for granted. The hybrids that now had language and a knowledge of thought, had to start figuring out things for themselves. A few of them got together and decided to write a book to explain it all. They didn't want to include the parts about the aliens, because they felt the aliens had done them wrong, but at the same time, they used the reference God, because they couldn't explain it any other way.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: Life explained!

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I take it for what it is :bs: I mean really, you expect me to believe that the little light skinned monkey was smart enough to control the big dark skinned monkey? :bonk: Did these aliens wear their jeans down around their ankles? :lmao:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Post by Jolsen »

Sounds reasonable lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: VS800 Honda Phantom 200

Post by Lechy »

Sorry Yo, I find this post to be of bad taste and directly antagonistic to certain valued members of the board.
[emoji41]
Grow old disgracefully young man.

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

Me thinks a new "Bullsh!t board" is needed. :tongue:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Come on, if you put everything on a board of it's on what would you say on the Chit Chat Channel? This thread is more about :bs: than it is about religion. Besides who am I or you for that matter to tell the owner of the board what he can say and where he can put it? :Umm: [space] :bang: [space] :OhNo;
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I take everything with a grain of salt.....and this tastes funny [emoji106]
Hey this is a chit chat place right?........Go for it Yo [emoji106]

And I also try not to question someone else's intent when a different thread is posted..
and although we do have a religious board and a political board I sometimes see threads or posts with certain references to God and that oh well I'll say it out loud...the muslim in chief...
But I still try not to be judgmental when it comes to threads or posts that reference the above mentioned ideology's or beliefs.....It's a big ole world out there with thousands of different scenes and words that would take a lifetime to decipher ....Why bother with the
small stuff?
Let's go Riding........and bring the fishing poles...How bout it?

And God Bless all you Heathens [emoji476] :rag: :lmao: :lmao:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by NE_FL »

Well, I guess he caught some lunkers with that cast! :lmao: :lmao:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:Come on, if you put everything on a board of it's on what would you say on the Chit Chat Channel? This thread is more about :bs: than it is about religion. Besides who am I or you for that matter to tell the owner of the board what he can say and where he can put it? :Umm: [space] :bang: [space] :OhNo;
Actually John, I would have been rather pissed off if the mods weren't doing their jobs. [emoji106] Even I have to play by the rules. :rock:

Yo-

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

98VS1400 wrote:A completely ridiculous, fabricated tale which serves no obvious purpose other than to possibly insult people of faith, and then, ironically placed in the Chit Chat Channel forum when it probably should have been placed in the Faith/Religion forum.

This type of bullshit will be embraced by some of the members who read it, yet if Larry TN or someone were to place a post explaining the origin of man from a Christian perspective in the same Chit Chat Channel, this forum would be ablaze with members rioting because their sensibilities were offended by having to read it.

Some days I wonder why I even bother.
Keith, I really do believe you thought I was serious with that story. Of course it was a completely ridiculous, fabricated tale which served no obvious purpose other than to make everyone laugh and think, "dang", that was pretty funny. [emoji106]

Yo-

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Lechy wrote:Sorry Yo, I find this post to be of bad taste and directly antagonistic to certain valued members of the board.
[emoji41]

It was just in fun, much like a SCIFI movie. Don't tell me you don't know what that is, or, have never seen a SciFi movie. :cheers:

Yo-

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Actually that was pretty comical........especially the conclusions.. :lmao: :jester:
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

I thought he was summarizing sciencetolagy...

Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Scientology teaches that people are immortal beings who have forgotten their true nature. Its method of spiritual rehabilitation is a type of counselling known as auditing, in which practitioners aim to consciously re-experience painful or traumatic events in their past in order to free themselves of their limiting effects.

Scientology is one of the most controversial new religious movements to have arisen in the 20th century. The church is often characterized as a cult, and it has faced harsh scrutiny for many of its practices, which, critics contend, include brainwashing and routinely defrauding its members, as well as attacking its critics and perceived enemies with psychological abuse, character assassination, and costly lawsuits.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

I thought it was about aliens...

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Suzuki Johnny wrote: Scientology is one of the most controversial new religious movements to have arisen in the 20th century. The church is often characterized as a cult, and it has faced harsh scrutiny for many of its practices, which, critics contend, include brainwashing and routinely defrauding its members, as well as attacking its critics and perceived enemies with psychological abuse, character assassination, and costly lawsuits.
Sound familiar?
-DBTO

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

Catholic school?

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Well of course///all 12 years

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by NE_FL »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Well of course///all 12 years
16 here, but I was never "brain-washed." At a very early age I shocked the nuns by saying I DON'T want to be an altar boy.

:funnylast:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

NE_FL wrote:
Suzuki Johnny wrote:Well of course///all 12 years
16 here, but I was never "brain-washed." At a very early age I shocked the nuns by saying I DON'T want to be an altar boy.

:funnylast:

16 years...........was that 4 extra years at a Christian University...Lucky You