I ASKED GOD FOR

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: I ASKED GOD FOR

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Give yourself fully to the adventure of today. Walk boldly along the path of lIfe, relying on your ever-present Companion. You have every reason to be confident, because My Presence accompanies you all the days of your life---and onward into eternity. Do not give in to fear or worry, those robbers of abundant living. Trust Me enough to face problems of abundant living. Trust Me enough to face problems as they come, rather than trying to anticipate them.Fix your eyes on Me, the Author and Perfecter of your faith, and many difficulties on the road ahead will vanish before you reach them. Whenever you start to feel afraid, remember that I am holding you by your right hand. Nothing can separate you from My Presence!
Hebrews 12:2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Isaiah 41:13 For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Trust and thankfulness will get you safely through this day. Trust protects you from worrying and obsessing. Thankfulness keeps you from criticizing and complaining: those "sister sins" that so easily entangle you.
Keeping your eyes on Me is the same thing as trusting Me. It is a free choice that you must make thousands of times daily. The more you choose to trust Me, the easier it becomes. Thought patterns of trust become etched into your brain. Relegate troubles to the periphery of your mind. so that I can be central in your thoughts. Thus you focus on Me, entrusting your concerns into My care.
Colossians 2:6-7 6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, 7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
Psalm 141:8 But my eyes are fixed on you, Sovereign Lord; in you I take refuge—do not give me over to death.;1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I have felt God's arms around me.
I have heard God's words.
And I have seen God's work in my life, personally.
No one will ever convince me that God isn't real. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Be on guard against the pit of self-pity. When you are weary or unwell, this demonic trap is the greatest danger you face. Don't even go near the edge of the pit. Its edges crumble easily, and before you know it, you are on the way down. It is ever so much harder to get out of the pit than to keep a safe distance from it. That is why I tell you to be on guard.
There are several ways to protect yourself from self-pity. When you are occupied with praising and thanking Me, it is impossible to feel sorry for yourself. Also, the closer you live to Me, the more distance there is between you and the pit. Live in the Light of My Presence by fixing your eyes on Me. Then you will be able to run with endurance the race that is set before you, without stumbling or falling.
Psalm 89:15-16 15 Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, Lord. 16 They rejoice in your name all day long; they celebrate your righteousness.
Hebrews 12:1-2 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I am inviting you to join me for a short prayer in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Let us pray together. Lord God, thank you very much for all the blessings that you never get tired of giving us. Even if we are not worthy of your love, you are still there to love us. Lord, we are humbly asking for forgiveness from You for all our sins, whether they are intentional or not - please forgive us. Cleanse our hearts and remove all the negative emotions that we hold. Lord, I lift my future to you. May you straighten the path that I am walking. Cause me to make wise, Godly choices for my life- choices that will honor You. Please be with me on my journey, Lord. You will serve as my guide and refuge. Lord, though I am a sinner, fragile in temptation and often my faith is weak, I pray that you will not let go of me, but hold me in your loving arms. Lord, we need you. Pour your love and forgiveness out to the world. Touch each one of us. Make each of us your instrument of love so that other people can know you. Give each of us enough wisdom to reveal your greatness to others. Dear Lord, we will not get tired of worshiping You. From the smallest to the greatest of your blessings, I will be in debt until my death. May the love that first came from you reign in the life of every child reading this prayer. Use us for your plans. Lord, I pray that You will stop this spreading disease - heal our land. This is causing huge damage to our families and communities. Please take care of us, Lord. You are our only hope and strength. Lord God, all the praise and thanksgiving are yours, in the name of JESUS, Amen. I love you Lord
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
I challenge all of you, all those who believe in God, to COPY and PASTE this post and make this as your status, help me to proclaim his goodness. It's only two seconds.
Thank you so much & may God bless us all
Stay healthy..
Keep safe everyone...
Right now In Jesus Name I Pray,🛐✝️AMEN!🙏

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I am the Risen One who shines upon you always. You worship a living Deity, not some idolatrous, man-made image. Your relationship with Me is meant to be vibrant and challenging, as I invade more and more areas of your life. Do not fear change, for I am making you a new creation, with old things passing away and new things continually on the horizon. When you cling to old ways and sameness, you resist My work within you. I want you to embrace all that I am doing in your life, finding your security in Me alone.
It is easy to make an idol of routine, finding security within the boundaries you build around your life. Although each day contains twenty-four hours, every single one presents a unique set of circumstances. Don't try to force-fit today into yesterday's mold. Instead, ask Me to open your eyes, so you can find all I have prepared for you in this precious day of Life.
How many times have you asked Him to please open your eyes so you can see all that He has prepared for you that day?
Matthew 28:5-7 5 The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. 6 He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. 7 Then go quickly and tell his disciples: ‘He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.’ Now I have told you.”
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Learn to live from your true Center in Me. I reside in the deepest depths of your being, in eternal union with your spirit. It is at the deep level that My Peace reigns continually. You will not find lasting peace in the world around you, in circumstances, or in human relationships. The external world is always in flux---under the curse of death and decay. But there is a gold mine of Peace deep within you, waiting to be tapped. Take time to delve into the riches of My residing Presence. I want you to live increasingly from your real Center, where My Love has an eternal grip on you. I am Christ in you, the hope of Glory.
Colossians 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
Colossians 1:27 To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Scientific Death of Jesus, take the 1 min to read, if you don't cry, you may not understand who He really is. I pray the Holy Spirit awaken in each soul that reads, in Jesus Name! Amen!
For the next 60 seconds, set aside whatever you're doing and take this opportunity! Let's see if Satan can stop this.
At the age of 33, Jesus was condemned to death.
At the time, crucifixion was the "worst" death. Only the worst criminals were condemned to be crucified. Yet it was even more dreadful for Jesus. Unlike other criminals condemned to death by crucifixion, Jesus was to be nailed to the cross by His hands and feet.
Each nail was 6 to 8 inches long.
The nails were driven into His wrist, not into His palms as is commonly portrayed. There's a tendon in the wrist that extends to the shoulder. The Roman guards knew that when the nails were being hammered into the wrist, that tendon would tear and break, forcing Jesus to use His back muscles to support Himself so that He could breathe.
Both of His feet were nailed together. Thus He was forced to support Himself on the single nail that impaled His feet to the cross. Jesus could not support Himself with His legs because of the pain so He was forced to alternate between arching His back then using His legs just to continue to breathe. Imagine the struggle, the pain, the suffering, the courage.
Jesus endured this reality for over 3 hours.
Yes, over 3 hours! Can you imagine this kind of suffering? A few minutes before He died,
Jesus stopped bleeding. He was simply pouring water from his wounds.
From common images we see wounds to His hands and feet and even the spear wound to His side... But do we realize His wounds were actually made in his body. A hammer driving large nails through the wrist, the feet overlapped and an even larger nail hammered through the arches, then a Roman guard piercing His side with a spear. But before the nails and the spear, Jesus was whipped and beaten. The whipping was so severe that it tore the flesh from His body. The beating so horrific that His face was torn and his beard ripped from His face. The crown of thorns cut deeply into His scalp. Most men would not have survived this torture.
He had no more blood to bleed out, only water poured from His wounds. The human adult body contains about 3.5 liters (just less than a gallon) of blood.
Jesus poured all 3.5 liters of his blood; He had three nails hammered into His members; a crown of thorns on His head and, beyond that, a Roman soldier who stabbed a spear into His chest.
All these without mentioning the humiliation He suffered after carrying His own cross for almost 2 kilometers, while the crowd spat in his face and threw stones (the cross was almost 30 kg of weight, only for its higher part, where His hands were nailed).
Jesus had to endure this experience, to open the gates of Heaven, so that you can have free access to God.
So that your sins could be "washed" away. All of them, with no exception! Don't ignore this situation.
JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR YOU!
He died for you! It is easy to pass jokes or foolish photos by e-mail, but when it comes to God, sometimes you feel ashamed to forward to others because you are worried of what they may think about you.
God has plans for you, show all your friends what He experienced to save you. Now think about this! May God bless your life!
If you are not ashamed to do this, please, follow Jesus' instructions. He said (Matthew 10:32 & 33): "Everyone therefore who acknowledges me before others, I also will acknowledge before My Father in heaven; but whosoever denies Me before others, I will deny before My Father in heaven."
Copied and pasted thank you Jesus I could never repay you for carrying the cross to calvary for me . THANK YOU LORD !!!!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6
I would be deceitful if I led you to believe that every day feels like this image. The truth is, one of my biggest weaknesses is doubt.
What I know is this. I am called to something more and much bigger than myself. If I choose to lean in to fear and doubt, I am stopping the action that He is calling me to.
Keep going. Keep trusting. Keep surrendering. Keep praying. He will show you the steps.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Rest in My Presence, allowing Me to take charge of this day. Do not bolt into the day like a race-horse suddenly released. Instead, walk purposefully with Me, letting Me direct your course one step at a time. Thank Me for each blessing along the way; this brings Joy to both you and Me. A grateful heart protects you from negative things. Thankfulness enables you to see the abundance I shower upon you daily. Your prayer and petitions are winged into heaven's throne room when they are permeated with thanksgiving. In everything give thanks, for this is My will for you.
I thank the Lord every morning for letting me wake to another day to do His Will and to speak His Word to those who need to hear it! He is also thanked throughout the day for the little things and big things I didn't expect!
Colossians 4:2 Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Do you hope for more?
Are you spiritually broke and poor, bruised and sore?
Won a few battles but feel like you’re losing the war?
Then this message is for you,
and don’t be alarmed or result to self harm the testing reveals what is true.
He’s making us new.
Just so you know there’s a furnace with your name on it but when you come out you’ll be clothed in a robe that’s white shining bright without a stain on it.
And you won’t be in it alone.
The King of heaven and earth who ever since birth has been knocking at the door to make your heart His throne.
If you open up and receive then you will achieve more than you could ever imagine or fathom.
All you have to do is believe.
And this isn’t a time to grieve on what could have been or should have been.
Stick to the One who sticks closer than a friend. Those who endure to the end shall be saved, And before time began He fulfilled your days Which means the road has already been paved. It’s said and done.
Remember, He bled and won,
Now we get to walk and talk with our Father through the Son.
And when the weight gets too heavy,
lean on the Rock who’s balance is always steady.
For every situation that was dire,
every tribulation that would transpire,
and every valley that brought me lower was another opportunity for Him to take me higher.
My Lord.
I’m forevermore in the pleasure of this treasure I found in You.
I’m bound to You.
Though all the highs and lows my soul goes up and down on solid ground with You.
When we’re seated above with You we see a lovely view.
I see redemption and restoration with all things new from ascension to a destination where my spirit man sings to You.
My soul clings to You.
Lord apart from You I’m filthy and reckless eating sin for breakfast.
But to hear the words “job well done” from my Messiah is only thing I desire to have marked off my checklist.
So do for me Lord what I most certainly could never do for me.
Love me perfectly and stay true to me cause You do it beautifully.
Honestly it’s only Your sovereignty that keeps me in Your will.
I get to moving too fast trying to improve from the past and I start to reach for the wheel.
So teach me how to pause for the cause and be still.
Continue to make me new as You take me to what’s true until it becomes real.
Holy Spirit have You way,
in Jesus mighty name I pray.
Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I am leading you, step by step, through your life. Hold My hand in trusting dependence, letting Me guide you through this day. Your future looks uncertain and feels flimsy---even precarious. That is how it should be. Secret things belong to the Lord, and future things are secret things. When you try to figure out the future, you are grasping at things that are Mine. This, like all forms of worry, is an act of rebellion: doubting My promises to care for you.
Whenever you find yourself worrying about the future, repent and return to Me. I will show you the next step forward, and the one after that, and the one after that. Relax and enjoy the journey in My Presence, trusting Me to open up the way before you as you go.
Deuteronomy 29:29 The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law.
Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Stop judging and evaluating yourself, for this is not your role. Above all, stop comparing yourself with other people. This produces feelings of pride or inferiority; sometimes, a mixture of both. I lead each of My children along a path that is uniquely tailor-made for him or her. Comparing is not only wrong; it is also meaningless.
Don't look for affirmation in the wrong places: your own evaluations, or those of other people. The only source of real affirmation is My unconditional Love. Many believers perceive Me as an unpleasable Judge, angrily searching out their faults and failures. Nothing could be farther from the truth! I died for your sins, so that I might clothe you in My garments of salvation. This is how I see you: radiant in My robe of righteousness. When I discipline you, it is never in anger or disgust: it is to prepare you for face-to-Face fellowship with Me throughout all eternity. Immerse yourself in My loving Presence. Be receptive to My affirmation, which flows continually from the throne of grace.
Luke 6:37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
John 3:16-17 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
Isaiah 62:10 Pass through, pass through the gates! Prepare the way for the people. Build up, build up the highway! Remove the stones. Raise a banner for the nations.
Proverbs 3:11-12 11 My son, do not despise the Lord’s discipline, and do not resent his rebuke, 12 because the Lord disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Almighty God, I humbly kneel before you today to thank you for everything I have, because it all comes from You. I beg you to stay with me always. You are the only thing that makes sense in this world today. Thank you for giving me the gift of Faith. Let me always trust you completely. Thank you for your gift of Love. Let my love for you always be unfailing. Thank you for your gift of Mercy. Let me always forgive others as you forgive me. Thank you for your gift of Grace. I need your assistance every day. Let me always feel your presence.
Lord I pray you will guide and protect all my friends and family through their day. Help them to look to you for any help they may need. For this I pray, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Two absolute truths:

1) God chose the color of my skin & my sex.

2) I am not about to apologize for His decisions. Period.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Even though the world is in chaos right now, I have to Thank God that I have a house, food, running water, warmth and love.
Thank you for blessing me. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I am the Resurrection and the Life; all lasting Life emanates from Me. People search for life in many wrong ways; chasing after fleeting pleasures, accumulating possessions and wealth, trying to deny the inevitable effects of aging. Mean-while, I freely offer abundant Life to everyone who turns toward Me. As you come to Me and take My yoke upon you. I fill you with My very Life. This is how I choose to live in the world and accomplish My purposes. This is also how I bless you with Joy unspeakable and full of Glory. The Joy is Mine, and the Glory is Mine; but I bestow them on you as you live in My Presence, inviting Me to live fully in you.
John 11:25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;
Matthew 11:28-29 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
1 Peter 1:8-9 8 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, 9 for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Many of the issues that we have to face on a day to day basis occur at work and we might have a tendency to bring them home with us.
The sad part of such a situation is that everyone in the home will suffer as a result of our stress, and it is difficult not to unload on our family when we have had a terrible day.
In the following story, a carpenter helps a home owner to understand the importance of leaving your problems behind and it is a lesson we can all learn.

The carpenter I hired to help me restore an old farmhouse had just finished a rough first day on the job. A flat tire made him lose an hour of work, his electric saw quit, and now his ancient pickup truck refused to start. While I drove him home, he sat in stony silence.
On arriving, he invited me in to meet his family. As we walked toward the front door, he paused briefly at a small tree, touching the tips of the branches with both hands.
When opening the door he underwent an amazing transformation. His tanned face was wreathed in smiles and he hugged his two small children and gave his wife a kiss.

Afterward he walked me to the car. We passed the tree and my curiosity got the better of me. I asked him about what I had seen him do earlier.
“Oh, that’s my trouble tree,” he replied.” I know I can’t help having troubles on the job, but one thing’s for sure, troubles don’t belong in the house with my wife and the children. So I just hang them on the tree every night when I come home. Then in the morning I pick them up again.”

He paused. “Funny thing is,” he smiled, “when I come out in the morning to pick ’em up, there ain’t nearly as many as I remember hanging up the night before.”

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Learn to live above your circumstances. This requires focused time with Me, the One who overcame the world. Trouble and distress are woven into the very fabric of this perishing world. Only My Life in you can empower you to face this endless flow of problems with good cheer.
As you sit quietly in My Presence, I shine Peace into your troubled mind and heart. Little by little, you are freed from earthly shackles and lifted up above your circumstances. You gain My perspective on your life, enabling you to distinguish between what is important and what is not. Rest in My Presence, receiving Joy that no one can take away from you.
John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
John 16:22 So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Do not hesitate to receive Joy from Me, for I bestow it on you abundantly. The more you rest in My Presence, the more freely My blessings flow into you. In the Light of My Love, you are gradually transformed from glory to glory. It is through spending time with Me that you realize how wide and long and high and deep My Love for you.
Sometimes the relationship I offer you seems too good to be true. I pour My very Life into you, and all you have to do is receive Me. In a world characterized by working and taking, the admonition to rest and receive seems too easy. There is an intricate connection between receiving and believing: As you trust Me more and more, you are able to receive Me and My blessings abundantly. Be still, and know that I am God.
2 Corinthians 3:18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
Ephesians 3:17-18 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,
Psalm 46:10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”