I ASKED GOD FOR

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: I ASKED GOD FOR

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I am inviting you to join me for a short prayer in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Let us pray together. Lord God, thank you very much for all the blessings that you never get tired of giving us. Even if we are not worthy of your love, you are still there to love us. Lord, we are humbly asking for forgiveness from You for all our sins, whether they are intentional or not - please forgive us. Cleanse our hearts and remove all the negative emotions that we hold. Lord, I lift my future to you. May you straighten the path that I am walking. Cause me to make wise, Godly choices for my life- choices that will honor You. Please be with me on my journey, Lord. You will serve as my guide and refuge. Lord, though I am a sinner, fragile in temptation and often my faith is weak, I pray that you will not let go of me, but hold me in your loving arms. Lord, we need you. Pour your love and forgiveness out to the world. Touch each one of us. Make each of us your instrument of love so that other people can know you. Give each of us enough wisdom to reveal your greatness to others. Dear Lord, we will not get tired of worshiping You. From the smallest to the greatest of your blessings, I will be in debt until my death. May the love that first came from you reign in the life of every child reading this prayer. Use us for your plans. Lord, I pray that You will stop this spreading disease - heal our land. This is causing huge damage to our families and communities. Please take care of us, Lord. You are our only hope and strength. Lord God, all the praise and thanksgiving are yours, in the name of JESUS, Amen. I love you Lord
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Today I plead the blood of Jesus over you, your home, your children, your friends, your family, your job, your neighborhood, your city, your state, your country, and everything else that is related to your life! I speak life to your life. I command every dead thing and every thing that doesn't enhance the qualities of God in your life to be gone. Everything that you have allowed into your life that has stumped and stopped the hand of God from moving in your life, MUST GO NOW. I pray a refreshing upon you. I pray for restoration for you. As you line your life up with the Word of God you know, I pray that the Word will be at work in you, for you, and through you. I pray this prayer for you and me too in Jesus name ... Amen.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Seek My Face more and more. You are really just beginning your journey of intimacy with Me. It is not an easy road, but it is a delightful and privileged way: a treasure hunt. I am the Treasure, and the Glory of My Presence glistens and shimmers along the way. Hardships are part of the journey too. I mete them out ever so carefully, in just the right dosage, with a tenderness you can hardly imagine. Do not recoil from affliction, since they are among My most favored gifts. Trust Me and don't be afraid, for I am your Strength and Song.
Psalm 27:8 My heart says of you, “Seek his face!” Your face, Lord, I will seek.
2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.
Isaiah 12:2 Surely God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

"I love thee, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies."
Psalm 18:1-3

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Prayer for Faith During this Day
Holy God, I am weak, and sometimes the way grows fearsome; for this world is filled with evil, hiding at every corner, ready to steal my precious joy in You, craving to destroy my soul. Help me to keep my faith today, through every trial and doubt I face. Stay close to me; Holy Spirit, abide in me and make your presence known in everything I see and do. Give me strength the whole day through, mighty God, in the name of Christ I pray,

Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my loving Father and Creator. Thank you for allowing me another chance to follow you and do your will. . Father you are my Creator! You created me in your image. I was also created to seek and follow you. Father, I pray that you will help me to stay focused on you and not a self-focused life. You created me with a desire for you, and I won't fine true rest until I put you first in my life. When I do this, I will find all my desires being met, and also find all the tools and armor I need to live in this fallen world. Today, Father, I pray you will help me to take time during the day to check on where I am placing my heart, time and attention. Help me, I pray, to fix my heart and mind on you so that I can walk through my life reflecting your image to everyone I meet.
Father I pray for your protection and guidance for all my friends and family. Give us all our daily bread for our minds, our bodies and especially our souls. I pray that you will help them to stay focused on you as well. Help us all to realize that you are in charge of us and if we follow you, you will safely lead us wherever you want us to go. I pray for all who are in need of your healing touch, whether it is financially, physically, mentally or spiritually. I pray for those in our government, in both political parties. I pray that you will touch their hearts and let them put the uniting of our country first and foremost in their hearts. This is not a time for us to be divided over political matters, that in the long run will more than likely mean nothing. Help us Father, to focus on getting control of the pandemic, feeding the hungry, find shelter for the homeless, protecting our children and health care for all.
Father guide and protect all my friends and family today as they go about their day. Give us all our daily bread for our minds, bodies and souls. Help us all to focus on the most necessary things. Help us all to love our neighbor as you love us. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

My Peace is like a shaft of golden Light shining on you continuously. During days of bright sunshine, it may blend in with your surroundings. On darker days, My Peace stands out in sharp contrast to your circumstances See times of darkness as opportunities for My Light to shine in transcendent splendor. I am training you to practice Peace that overpowers darkness. Collaborate with Me in this training. Do not grow weary and lose heart.
John 1:4-5 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
Hebrews 12:3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my Almighty Father. I come to you this morning to ask that you walk with me through this Lenten Journey. Through this journey I will see you for who you are, the Holy Son of God who became man so I could become a child of God. That you are not a God who tests my faith by making me suffer, but that you are the Lamb of God who laid down his life so that I could be transformed into your image. Through this journey I will be able to see the difference between walking with you and going it alone. This journey can fill me with your grace. I will be able to love the unlovable, to forgive the unforgivable, and to overcome the worst. I know there will be challenges along the way, but I know that as I choose you, my life will be filled with confidence and hope. Lord, I choose to follow you today. Thank you for inviting me to be with you.
Father, I ask for protection and guidance for all my family and friends. Walk with them through their journey and help them see who you really are, the God of love, forgiveness and eternal Salvation. Give us all our daily bread today for our mind, body and soul. I pray for all who are sick because of Covid, or any other illness. I pray for everyone during this Winter storm. Help us all to bear this with the knowledge that you are with us always. For these things I pray In the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my loving, God. Thank you Lord for this day, for waking me up one more time, for giving me the chance to right the wrongs that I have done, for forgiving me for having offended you, for loving me in spite of my failures and for coming to my rescue more times than I like to admit. You have shown me the power of prayer and of your love. As I pray for all our needs, Father, help me to have faith in You, and realize that your answer may not be immediate, or even what I am asking for, but that you and only you knows what lies ahead for me and that your answer is always good. Father I trust in you.
Please protect all my family and friends and guide them today. Give us all our daily bread for mind, body and soul. Protect them all in this winter storm.
We are not used to this type of weather, and need your help to realize our limits. Please Father, hear our prayers. For these things I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my loving, faithful Father. Thank you for this new day. Help me to live it in your way. Help me Father to keep control of my thoughts and make sure they line up with the truths of faith as I know them. This may take a lot of work, but I will be blessed if I persevere. Help me to keep in mind all that you have done. Help me to remember all the ways that you have shown me that you are a Loving God, a Merciful God, a God of Wisdom and Goodness, a Faithful God and a God of Justice. No matter what happens today, I will remind myself that you are good, always. You love me and that will never change. You will always take care of me and my needs. Abundantly! Jesus, I want to live in peace, secure in your love, trusting that you will always provide for my life. Help me to know and trust in the truth of who you are.
Again today, Father, I pray for your continued protection and guidance for all my friends and family. Give us our daily bread for our minds, our bodies and our souls. Help us all today to see all the gifts you send us, to accept them gratefully and to share them with everyone we meet. Today, I pray especially for non-believers, those who have turned their backs to you, those who fail to see the love and forgiveness you are so ready and willing to give them. Heavenly I pray for everyone still effected by this winter storm.
Help us restore our electricity, and water. People are getting desperate, so I ask that you grant us all the patience and endurance we need to get through this. For these things I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

A Prayer for Friendship
By Kelly O’Dell

“This is my commandment: Love each other in the same way I have loved you. There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. You are my friends if you do what I command… Now you are my friends, since I have told you everything the Father told me.” - John 15:12-15, NLT

We’re commanded to love each other in the same way he loved us, so I can’t help but think there’s a measure of Jesus in the making of new friends. As you open your life to new people, let these simple ideas help you transform a mere acquaintance into a true friend.

There’s always room for one more. Whether your life is overflowing with people, or your day-to-day existence is pretty lonely, there’s room for another real friend. Most of us have more obligations than time—but the truth is most of us haven’t mastered managing our priorities. It’s not easy, but if you want to spend time on a relationship, chances are there is something you can change or remove to make room for it—whether it’s one night a month during which you do not binge-watch Netflix so you can have dinner with a friend. Or spending your coffee break catching up by phone. Or texting something just because you know it will make her laugh. Or occasionally waking up an hour early to power-walk together before the rest of your house awakens. It’s worth the potential sacrifices. (Or so they tell me. I’m not a morning person.)

It’s not all about you. Share your own stories and be real—but remember that friendship is a two-way street. A one-sided friendship goes nowhere fast. As interesting as your stories might be, they’re better if I can share mine, too. We all want to be seen and heard and understood, so ask questions. See what you can learn. Gaining new perspectives will enrich your understanding—even if this friendship doesn’t last. Instead of wondering what you will get in return, ask yourself what you can offer. It changes the dynamics of the relationship and often results in reciprocal kindness.

Practice selflessness and generosity. Many friendships die because one person resents putting forth all the effort, so decide now to be the person who does most of the work. People are busy, and their lack of communication may not be a rejection, but a normal response to a busy life. Don’t take it personally; try again. When you invest time in your friends, they’ll know they are valuable to you—and even if they don’t respond, you will know that you tried. Anytime we open ourselves up, we risk being hurt—but when our efforts are met with the same kind of generous spirit, the relationship expands exponentially and becomes more than you could have imagined.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Refuse to worry! In this world there will always be something enticing you to worry. That is the nature of a fallen, fractured planet: Things are not as they should be. So the temptation to be anxious is constantly with you, trying to worm its way into your mind. The best defense is continual communication with Me, richly seasoned with thanksgiving. Awareness of My Presence fills your mind with Light and Peace, leaving no room for fear. This awareness lifts you up above your circumstances, enabling you to see problems from My perspective, Live close to Me! Together we can keep the worry at bay.
lUke 12:25-26 25 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? 26 Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Heavenly Father, in Jesus' name I pray You will not allow the wicked and unrighteous take control of our nation.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Heavenly Father. Who is the head of my life. Show up and walk through my house. Rebuke and bind all things that are not of you. Cancel assignments and terminate contracts that come against me and those I love! Take away all my worries, all illnesses, and pain, continually bless my job, and my finances. Continue to watch over my family & comfort my friends. Make me more like you and less like me. In the Name of the Most High God! In Jesus’ Name. Amen. 🙏🏼
And So It Is!"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

am inviting you to join me for a short prayer in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Let us pray together. Lord God, thank you very much for all the blessings that you never get tired of giving us. Even if we are not worthy of your love, you are still there to love us. Lord, we are humbly asking for forgiveness from You for all our sins, whether they are intentional or not - please forgive us. Cleanse our hearts and remove all the negative emotions that we hold. Lord, I lift my future to you. May you straighten the path that I am walking. Cause me to make wise, Godly choices for my life- choices that will honor You. Please be with me on my journey, Lord. You will serve as my guide and refuge. Lord, though I am a sinner, fragile in temptation and often my faith is weak, I pray that you will not let go of me, but hold me in your loving arms. Lord, we need you. Pour your love and forgiveness out to the world. Touch each one of us. Make each of us your instrument of love so that other people can know you. Give each of us enough wisdom to reveal your greatness to others. Dear Lord, we will not get tired of worshiping You. From the smallest to the greatest of your blessings, I will be in debt until my death. May the love that first came from you reign in the life of every child reading this prayer. Use us for your plans. Lord, I pray that You will stop this spreading disease - heal our land. This is causing huge damage to our families and communities. Please take care of us, Lord. You are our only hope and strength. Lord God, all the praise and thanksgiving are yours, in the name of JESUS, Amen. I love you Lord 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my Lord. Thank you for this new beginning, of this new day. Our chance to once again do you will. Help me to make the most of this day. My actions done to even to the least of my brothers and sisters is also done to you. Help me to realize that you are present in everyone that crosses my path. Let me not wait for you to come to me, but help me go to you. Lord, I don't want to be so busy looking for you that I fail to see you right before my eyes. Teach me how to find you, Jesus, and draw me closer to your heart.
Lord, I pray for your protection and guidance for all my friends and family. Give us all our daily bread for our mind, our body and especially our soul. Keep us all focused that we may see you at every chance we get. Father, today I also pray for all who are suffering from any illness, whether it is mental or physical. Hold them in your arms and give them peace and comfort. Lord, I pray that we will keep the COVID virus numbers down. Help everyone make wise choices about wearing the mask. It is really a small sacrifice to keep everyone healthy until this virus is no more. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Listen to the Love song that I am continually singing to you.I take great delight in you. . .I rejoice over you with singing. the voices of the world are a cacophony of chaos, pulling you this way and that. Don't listen to those voices; challenge them with My Word. Learn to take minibreaks from the world, finding a place to be still in My Presence and listen to My voice.
There is immense hidden treasure to be found through listening to Me. Though I pour out blessings upon you always, some of My richest blessings have to be actively sought. I love to reveal Myself to you and your seeking heart opens you up to receive more of My disclosure. Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.”
Matthew 7:7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The Sermon on the Mount is an insightful summary of Jesus’s teachings in the Gospels. And, to me, the Beatitudes show what the teachings lead us to—complete devotion to God. So this 8-week series will focus on each of the Beatitudes and relevant passages in the rest of the Sermon. I would group the Beatitudes as follows. The first three Beatitudes show the completion of moving from our attachment to the world to our attunement to Jesus Christ: the poor in spirit, the mourners and the meek. The heart of the Beatitudes is in the 4th Beatitude: those who hunger and thirst for righteousness. Then the 5th and 6th, the merciful and the pure in heart show the very real effects of Christ’s teachings on our lives. The 7th, the peacemakers, are sowing the word of God in all they do and say. And the 8th, those who are persecuted, are oblivious to any difficulty arising in their ministry, so attuned to the spirit of God are they and totally enabled in that ministry by God.
Today I am writing about the first Beatitude, Blessed are the poor in spirit. What does it mean to be poor in spirit? First, it means that we have seen our own poverty and recognized that God has a plan for us that is way more fulfilling than what the world would have us go after. Second, it is about beginning to detach from all that we have been taught and to learn to listen for what God, through the Holy Spirit, is saying directly to each of us. Then, of course, we are to be obedient to that “still, small voice” of 1 Kings 19:12. That means that we have to have stepped back from our own mind’s preoccupations so that we can observe what our thoughts are insisting on without getting emotionally involved in what the mind is proposing. The mind is full of fear and self-protection, judgment and competition, all worldly concerns.
Third, the poor in spirit are dependent on God to take care of them, give them directions and purpose in their lives and to love and forgive them. Author Jacques Philippe wrote in The Eight Doors of the Beatitudes that the shell has to crack for expanded growth. That shell is everything that we hold onto that doesn’t come from God.
The idea of the Beatitudes as a ladder with each rung being dependent on the previous ones comes from Jim Forest in The Ladder of the Beatitudes. As we entertain this idea, we can see that this first rung, the poor in spirit, is the basis of all further growth, because without our separating ourselves from the culture we grow us in and its goals for us and our growing dependence on God in everything—direction and love and forgiveness and purpose—we cannot climb the rest of the ladder.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my Lord. Help me walk through the blessing of this new day. Give me the strength to do what you have laid out for me today. Lord, give me the faith of St. Joseph. Help me hear your words clearly, and give me the courage to respond faithfully to the plan that you have for my life.
Father, I pray for your guidance and protection of all my friends and family. Give us all our daily bread for our mind, our body and especially our soul. Help us to carry our cross as faithfully as St. Joseph did. Help us never to doubt that you are with us through everything. Keep us focused on you, and your plan for us. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

"We have close to us as much as Joseph had at Nazareth; we have our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament, but our poor eyes fail to see Him. Let us once become interior souls and we shall immediately see. In no better way can we enter into the Heart of our Lord than through Saint Joseph. Jesus and Mary are eager to pay the debts which they owe him for his devoted care of them, and their greatest pleasure is to fulfill his least desire. Let him, then, lead you by hand into the interior sanctuary of Jesus Eucharistic."
— St. Peter Julian Eymard