I ASKED GOD FOR

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: I ASKED GOD FOR

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Walmart is giving away free turkeys to anyone who can outrun security. :ShitGrinandThumb:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Thank Me throughout this day for My Peace. These are gifts of supernatural proportions. Ever since the resurrection, I have confronted My followers with these messages: Peace be with you, and I am with you always. Listen as I offer you My Peace and presence in full measure. The best way to receive these glorious gifts is to thank Me for them.
It is impossible to spend too much time thanking and praising Me. Thanksgiving and praise put you in proper relationship with Me, opening the way for My riches to flow into you. As you thank Me for My Presence and Peace, you appropriate My richest gift.
Luke 24:36 While they were still talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.”
Matthew 28:20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Hebrews 13:15 Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

My Prayer For Today
Lord, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in time of distress, to you the nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Our ancestors possessed nothing but false gods, worthless idols that did them no good." Jeremiah 16:19, NIV
Lord our God, we come to you burdened and driven by every kind of need and oppression, but you will bring light into every situation; in your great goodness and faithfulness you will continue to help. We come to you because you are our help. We want to draw strength from your Word so that we can remain steadfast in these times, awaiting your help and already finding joy and certainty in our expectation. For your kingdom is coming, and your will is being done on earth as in heaven. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

A thankful attitude opens windows of heaven. Spiritual blessings fall onto you through those openings into eternity. Moreover, as you look up with a grateful heart, you get glimpses of Glory through those windows. You cannot yet live in heaven, but you can experience foretastes of your ultimate home. Such samples of heavenly fare revive your hope. Thankfulness opens you up to these experiences, which then provide further reasons to be grateful. Thus, your path becomes an upward spiral: ever increasing in gladness.
Thankfulness is not some sort of magic formula; it is the language of Love, which enables you to communicate intimately with Me. A thankful mind-set does not entail a denial of reality with its plethora of problems. Instead, it rejoices in Me, your Savior, in the midst of trials and tribulations. I am your refuge and strength, adn ever-present and well-proved help in trouble.
Habakkuk 3:17-18 17 Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, 18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior.
Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

It's Wednesday, Nov. 22, 2023. I am alive. I am healthy.
I have a roof over my head and food to eat.
Thank you God for the Gift of Life.
I am so grateful. Amen🙏

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

PRESENTATION OF MARY
November 21st is the feast of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary. According to tradition, the Blessed Virgin Mary was consecrated to God as a young child; when she reached three years of age her holy parents, St. Anne and St. Joachim, presented her before God in the Jerusalem temple where she was to be educated and raised. This dedication was a result of a promise St. Anne made to God while she suffered from many years of infertility. The liturgical celebration honoring this event appeared in the East much earlier then it did in the West. In the late Middle Ages it was promoted as a feast day for the universal Church.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my Almighty Father. Thank you for another day, and another chance to do your will. Thank you my Lord, for the treasure of the gospel. I know that you care about me and not my productivity. It does not matter how many people I reach, only that I keep trying. I have a role in building the kingdom, and you have called me to put my "gold coin" of the gospel message to work. Help me to not shy away from good opportunities to share about Your love and healing. Help me to grow my treasure by giving it away.
I want to thank you my Lord, for all my friends and family. They are all so very special to me. Please watch over them today and guide them in the way they should go. Give us all our daily bread for body and soul. Father, I pray for all the clergy in our Diocese, and the world. Keep them all holy and happy in their vocation, and, Father, please increase their numbers. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my precious Father. Thank you for my beautiful day yesterday, and for the start of this new dawn today. Father, I have "enemies" popping up in my heart and mind, trying to overpower and band you from my life. I am filled with doubts, resentments and other temptations that I would prefer to keep locked up. Help me, Father, to read Scripture, the daily mass readings and the Gospels, and to pray prayers of confidence in the psalms. Help me to get back to the secure foundation of hope and trust so that I am not taken over by the negative emotions that the devil is drawing out of me. Help me to use the weapon of praise that is available to me to fight these enemies. Praise focuses my thoughts and my emotions on heavenly realities like Your goodness, power, kindness or wisdom, all your attributes. Praise shifts my thinking away from hostile challenges to my faith and to the truths that have the ability to overpower these challenges. Holy Spirit, teach me to use the weapon of praise against any resistance to your life that I meet today. I want to praise and exalt You above all.
Father, please remember all my friends and family, guide them and protect them. Today will be a madhouse in the stores. Please keep them all safe. Help us to remember the true reason for celebrating at this time of the year. Help us to remember the less fortunate, and to help as many as possible. For these things I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Father, I asked for your guidance and protection for all my friends and family. Give us all our daily bread for mind, body and soul. Teach us all how to use the weapon of praise, that we may all ready ourselves for your coming. May the happiness, love and thankfulness that we all felt yesterday will continue to be in our hearts daily. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Thankfulness takes the sting out of adversity. That is why I have instructed you to give thanks for everything. There is an element of mystery in this transaction: You give Me thanks (regardless of your circumstances). This is a spiritual act of obedience---at times,blind obedience. To people who don't know Me intimately, it can seem irrational and even impossible to thank Me for heartrending hardships. Nonetheless, those who obey Me in this way are invariably blessed, even though difficulties may remain.
Thankfulness opens your heart to My Presence and your mind to My thoughts. You may still be in the same place, with the same set of circumstances, but it is as if a light has switched on, enabling you to see from My perspective. It is this Light of My Presence that removes the sting from adversity.
Ephesians 5:20 always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Psalm 118:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Psalm 89:15 Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, Lord.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my Almighty Father, I come to you to say Thank You again today. I know that there is no way I can list all my blessings. I am thankful most of all that you gave me life, that you forgive me of my sins and your promise of redemption and eternal life with you. I thank you Lord for my family and all my friends, those that I see daily and those that I hardly ever see. They have, in some way, all added wonderful memories to my life. I am thankful for our country where we can still worship in the faith of our choosing. I am thankful for all our Armed Forces, past and present. I am thankful for our Law Enforcement and First Responders, who lay their lives on the line daily to keep us safe. Please Lord bless them all and keep them safe. Thank you for all the beauty that You have created for us in this world. I know that only You could possibly create such beauty. Please help all your people to be still and know that you are God, and to thank you daily for all you provide for us. For all of these things I thank you Lord in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Today is Saturday, Nov. 25, 2023. I woke up.
We have food to eat, a roof over our head, we are healthy.Thank you God for all your blessings.
I am so Grateful. Amen🙏

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my Almighty Father. Thank you for allowing me to wake up for another beautiful day that you have made. Father, thank you for everything. Help me to build my road to your kingdom. "When did we ever see you hungry, thirsty, naked, sick, or in prison? When did we ever minister to your needs?" (Matthew 25: 37-39).
Father, you are everywhere. Help me to see you in the ones in the hospital, the hungry, the homeless, and the ones in prison. I want to be charitable and to give generously. Let me reach out my hand to others. In doing this, I know that you will be reaching down your hand to me and filling my efforts with your own power and grace. Father, you promised to prepare a place for me in your kingdom. Help me to build my road to your kingdom by the way I cherish the least of my brothers and sisters.
Lord, I beg you to guide and protect all my friends and family today. Keep us all focused on you. The busy holiday season is upon us and we need to constantly be thinking of the true reason for this season. This is the perfect time of the year to do for the least of our brothers and sisters. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

A mother was concerned about her kindergarten son walking to school. He didn't want his mother to walk with him. She wanted to give him the feeling that he had some independence but yet know that he was safe.
So she had an idea of how to handle it. She asked a neighbor if she would please follow him to school in the mornings, staying at a distance, so he probably wouldn't notice her. She said that since she was up early with her toddler anyway, it would be a good way for them to get some exercise as well, so she agreed.
The next school day, the neighbor and her little girl set out following behind Timmy as he walked to school with another neighbor girl he knew. She did this for the whole week.
As the two kids walked and chatted, kicking stones and twigs, Timmy 's little friend noticed the same lady was following them as she seemed to do every day all week. Finally she said to Timmy, 'Have you noticed that lady following us to school all week... Do you know her'
Timmy nonchalantly replied, 'Yeah, I know who she is.'
The little girl said, 'Well, who is she'
'That's just Shirley Goodnest, 'Timmy replied, 'and her daughter Marcy.'
'Shirley Goodnest...! Who is she and why is she following us..'
'Well,' Timmy explained, 'every night my Mum makes me say the 23rd Psalm with my prayers, 'cuz she worries about me so much. And in the Psalm, it says, ' Shirley Goodnest and Marcy shall follow me all the days of my life', so I guess I'll just have to get used to it.'
May Shirley Goodnest and Marcy be with you today and always.
I know you smiled!😀😂😁

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
One day a man saw an old lady, stranded on the side of the road but, even in the dim light of day, he could see she needed help. So he pulled up in front of her Mercedes and got out. His Pontiac was still sputtering when he approached her. Even with the smile on his face, she looked worried.
No one had stopped to help for the last hour or so. Was he going to hurt her? He didn't look safe; he looked poor and hungry. He could see that she was frightened, standing out there in the cold. He knew how she felt. It was that chill which only fear can put in you. He said, 'I'm here to help you, ma'am. Why don't you wait in the car where it's warm?
By the way, my name is Bryan Anderson.' Well, all she had was a flat tire but, for an old lady, that was bad enough.
Bryan crawled under the car looking for a place to put the jack, skinning his knuckles a time or two.. Soon he was able to change the tire. But he had to get dirty and his hands hurt. As he was tightening up the lug nuts, she rolled down the window and began to talk to him. She told him that she was from St. Louis and was only just passing through. She couldn't thank him enough for coming to her aid.
Bryan just smiled as he closed her trunk. The lady asked how much she owed him. Any amount would have been all right with her. She already imagined all the awful things that could have happened had he not stopped. Bryan never thought twice about being paid. This was not a job to him. This was helping someone in need and, God knows, there were plenty, who had given him a hand in the past. He had lived his whole life that way, and it never occurred to him to act any other way.
He told her that if she really wanted to pay him back, the next time she saw someone who needed help, she could give that person the assistance they needed and, Bryan added, 'And think of me.' He waited until she started her car and drove off. It had been a cold and depressing day but he felt good as he headed for home, disappearing into the twilight.
A few miles down the road, the lady saw a small cafe. She went in to get a bite to eat and take the chill off before she made the last leg of her trip home. It was a dingy-looking restaurant. Outside were two old gas pumps. The whole \scene was unfamiliar to her.
The waitress came over and brought a clean towel to wipe her wet hair. She had a sweet smile, one that, even being on her feet for the whole day, couldn't erase. The lady noticed the waitress was nearly eight months pregnant, but she never let the strain and aches change her attitude. The old lady wondered how someone who had so little could be so giving to a stranger. Then she remembered Bryan. After the lady finished her meal, she paid with a hundred-dollar bill. The waitress quickly went to get change for her hundred-dollar bill but the old lady had slipped right out the door. She was gone by the time the waitress came back.
The waitress wondered where the lady could be. Then she noticed something was written on the napkin. There were tears in her eyes when she read what the lady wrote: 'You don't owe me anything. I have been there too. Somebody once helped me out, the way I'm helping you. If you really want to pay me back, here is what you do: Do not let this chain of love end with you.'
Under the napkin were four more $100 bills. Well, there were tables to clear, sugar bowls to fill, and people to serve, but the waitress made it through another day. That night when she got home from work and climbed into bed, she was thinking about the money and what the lady had written. How could the lady have known how much she and her husband needed it? With the baby due next month, it was going to be hard.... She knew how worried her husband was, and as he lay sleeping next to her, she gave him a soft kiss and whispered soft and low, 'Everything's going to be all right. I love you, Bryan Anderson.'
Read More 👉👉👉https://araniea.com/old-lady-pretends-to-be-dead-to.../
There is an old saying... 'What goes around comes around.' sometimes people are put in our lives for a reason.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my loving and amazing Heavenly Father! Lord Jesus, you alone can satisfy the deepest longings of the human heart. Through baptism, you have claimed me for yourself, but too often I live as if I belong only to myself. May this season of Advent remind me that you have blessed me, so that, in gratitude I may live the gospel more faithfully. As I prepare to celebrate the miracle of your Incarnation, may I help to attend to the needs of my suffering brothers and sisters, the body of Christ in our midst.
Lord, I pray for your guidance and protection for all my friends and family. Grant us all our daily need for mind, body and soul. Help us all to practice the love of Jesus to everyone we meet, today and everyday. Help us all to be a blessing to those we meet. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Rest in the deep assurance of My unfailing Love. Let your body, mind, and spirit relax in My Presence. Release into My care anything that is troubling you so that you can focus your full attention on Me. Be awed by the vast dimensions of My Love for you: wider, longer, higher, and deeper than anything you know. Rejoice that this marvelous Love is yours forever!
The best response to this glorious gift is a life steeped in thankfulness. Every time you thank Me, you acknowledge that I am your Lord and provider. This is the proper stance for a child of God: receiving with thanksgiving. Bring Me the sacrifice of gratitude, and watch to see how much I bless you.
1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
Ephesians 3:1-19 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
Psalm 107:21-22 21 Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind. 22 Let them sacrifice thank offerings and tell of his works with songs of joy.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

On this beautiful Tuesday, may God take care of all your needs,
touch your life with joy,
bless your heart with love,
comfort your soul with peace,
and grant you good health today, tomorrow and always. Amen🙏

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my precious loving Father. Thank you for protecting me through the night and letting me see the light of this new day. I know that it puts a smile on Your face and fills you with joy, Father, when I declare my faith and my trust in you, so the cry of my heart this Advent is "Lord, I am not worthy, but only say the word and I will be healed". I know that You are a good God. I trust in You to take care of me. I bring to You, my needs and the needs of my loved ones. I know that as I pray this morning you have already begun to respond. I must remember that your response may not be exactly as what I was looking for, and neither will it come at the exact time that I expect, but I trust it will come. Help me to see the changes you will be making in my life. Let me feel the inner confidence that You are in control and the signs of healing and restoration.
Father, I pray for your protection and guidance for all my friends and family. Give us all our daily bread for mind, body and soul. I'm sure we are all going to mess up daily. Thank you, Lord, for your forgiveness when we fail you. Give us the strength and grace we need to get up and push forward. Help us all to make this Advent a meaningful and faith strengthening experience. COME LORD JESUS! For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

There was a moment when Moses had the nerve to ask God what his name is. God was gracious enough to answer, and the name he gave is recorded in the original Hebrew as YHWH.
Over time we’ve arbitrarily added an “a” and an “e” in there to get YaHWeH, presumably because we have a preference for vowels.
But scholars and Rabi’s have noted that the letters YHWH represent breathing sounds, or aspirated consonants. When pronounced without intervening vowels, it actually sounds like breathing.
YH (inhale): WH (exhale).
So a baby’s first cry, his first breath, speaks the name of God.
A deep sigh calls His name – or a groan or gasp that is too heavy for mere words.
Even an atheist would speak His name, unaware that their very breath is giving constant acknowledgment to God.
Likewise, a person leaves this earth with their last breath, when God’s name is no longer filing their lungs.
So when I can’t utter anything else, is my cry calling out His name?
Being alive means I speak His name constantly.
So, is it heard the loudest when I’m the quietest?
In sadness, we breathe heavy sighs.
In joy, our lungs feel almost like they will burst.
In fear we hold our breath and have to be told to breathe slowly to help us calm down.
When we’re about to do something hard, we take a deep breath to find our courage.
When I think about it, breathing is giving him praise. Even in the hardest moments!
This is so beautiful and fills me with emotion every time I grasp the thought. God chose to give himself a name that we can’t help but speak every moment we’re alive.
All of us, always, everywhere.
Waking, sleeping, breathing, with the name of God on our lips.
- Unknown Author

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

My Prayer For Today:
Say to Daughter of Zion, "See, your king comes to you, gentle and riding on a donkey, and on a colt, the foal of a donkey." The crowds that went ahead of him and those that followed shouted, "Hosanna to the Son of David! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna in the highest heaven!" Matthew 21:5, 9, NIV
Lord our God, we thank you for letting hosannas rise from people's hearts and for letting us cry out to you all the more fervently in dark times. Help us, O Almighty God, and help your king, Jesus Christ, to his final victory. For he shall be victor, bringing grace, peace, life, and victory for all that is good, on earth as in heaven. He shall be victor at all times in our lives, enabling us to keep faith in trouble, fear, and need, yes, even in death. Hosanna to the victor, Jesus Christ, the victor you have chosen! O Almighty God, proclaim him on earth. Let all the people know he is on his way, to the glory of your name. Amen.