I ASKED GOD FOR

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: I ASKED GOD FOR

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my Lord. Thank you for this beautiful, cool, crisp Fall day. Father, I pray that you will help me to see and accept every single blessing you send me today. Help me to act on these blessings and send them on to others. "Does God belong to Jews alone? Does he not belong to Gentiles, too?" (Romans 3:29). Yes! You do. You have opened to door of the kingdom to Jews, Gentile, religious, atheist, rich, poor, young, old, male, female and all races. We are all equal beneath the merciful cross of Jesus. Because you have given us free will, Father, not everyone will choose to enter the kingdom of heaven, but they are still all special treasures to you. For these I will pray that the Holy Spirit will open their hearts. I pray that you, Lord, will send people to them who can share the good news with them. Lord Jesus, thank you for belonging to everyone, even me!.
Father, I pray for your guidance and protection for all my family, friends, and brothers and sisters throughout the world. Give us all our daily bread for mind, body and soul. Guide us through this beautiful day that you have made. Keep us on the right path, and out of the reach of evil. I pray for all who are sick, or in pain that they may receive the medical attention they need. I pray for the hungry and homeless, that they may find food and shelter. I pray for those who are spiritually loss, that they may see you in their life today. I especially pray for all the innocent people caugh up in the war against Israel.For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Our Country desperately needs
CPR
Christ , Prayer and Repentance
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Maybe prayer for tomorrow
Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the people of the world revere him. For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm. The Lord foils the plans of the nations; he thwarts the purposes of the peoples. Psalm 33:8–10, NIV
Lord our God, we gather together in your presence and ask you to let your light shine in our hearts to strengthen us in times of need and trouble. May we come to know that through all the storms and distress of the world, you are mighty in protecting and sheltering those who trust in you. May we realize the power of your kingdom. Even if all the kingdoms of the world rise in rebellion, you are with us. You are with those who have set their hope on your kingdom and who go on hoping that even in evil days something must happen through your great and holy rule. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Me Prayers for tomorrow
Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, Lord. They rejoice in your name all day long; they celebrate your righteousness. Psalm 89:15–16, NIV
Dear Father in heaven, how lovingly you have thought of us! How much good you let us experience again and again! So our hearts are happy, and we go to rest this night full of joy and thanks because we are your children. Our thanks and joy shall be our service to you day and night. More than this you do not ask, and in this we will be faithful. We want to be joyful and to be glad for our lives. Even when we face dark hours, O Lord our God, we are filled with hope that brings us joy for the future as well as for the present, with assurance that your salvation is coming. We rejoice in what you give us already today. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Me. When you actually arrive at a choice-point, I will show you which direction to go.
Many people are so preoccupied with future plans and decisions that they fail to see choices they need to make today. Without any conscious awareness, they make their habitual responses. People who live this way find a dullness creeping into their lives. They sleepwalk through their days, following well-worn paths of routine.
I, the Creator of the universe, am the most creative Being imaginable. I will not leave you circling in deeply rutted paths. Instead, I will lead you along fresh trails of adventure, revealing to you things you did not know. Stay in communication with Me. Follow My guiding Presence.
Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Do not be discouraged by the difficulty of keeping your focus on Me. I know that our heart's desire is to be aware of My Presence continually. This is a lofty goal; you aim toward it but never fully achieve it in this life. Don't let feelings of failure weigh you down. Instead, try to see yourself as I see you. First of all, I am delighted by your deep desire to walk closely with Me through your life. I am pleased each time you initiate communication with Me. In addition, I notice the progress you have made since you first resolved to live in My Presence.
When you realize that your mind has wandered away from Me, don't be alarmed or surprised. You live in a world that has been rigged to distract you. Each time you plow your way through the massive distractions to communicate with Me, you achieve a victory. Rejoice in these tiny triumphs, and they increasingly light up your days.
Romans 8:33-34 33 Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34 Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.
Hebrews 4:14-16 14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. 15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin. 16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The Story:

“What brings you to me?” asked an old, wise woman of the young man who stood before her.

“I see joy and beauty around me, but from a distance,” the young man said. “My own life is full of pain.”

The wise woman was silent. She slowly poured a cup of water for the sad young man and handed it to him. Then she held out a bowl of salt.

“Put some in the water,” she said.

The young man hesitated, then took a small pinch of salt.

“More. A handful,” the old woman said.

Looking skeptical, the young man put a scoop of salt in his cup. The old woman gestured with her head, instructing the young man to drink. He took a sip of water, made a face, and spat it onto the dirt floor.

“How was it?” the old woman asked.

“Thanks, but no thanks,” said the young man rather glumly.

The old woman smiled knowingly, then handed the young man the bowl of salt and led him to a nearby lake. The water was clear and cold. “Now put a handful of salt in the lake,” she said.

The young man did as he was instructed, and the salt dissolved into the water. “Have a drink,” the old woman said.

The young man knelt at the water’s edge and slurped from his hands.

When he looked up, the old woman again asked, “How was it?”

“Refreshing,” said the young man.

“Could you taste the salt?” asked the wise woman.

The young man smiled sheepishly. “Not at all,” he said.

The old woman knelt next to the man, helped herself to some water, and said, “The salt is the pain of life. It is constant, but if you put it in a small glass, it tastes bitter. If you put it in a lake, you can’t taste it. Expand your senses, expand your world, and the pain will diminish. Don’t be the glass. Become the lake.”

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

My prayer for Today
I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:8, NIV
Lord our God, the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, who was and is and is to come, the Almighty, we thank you for this wonderful message, which is meant for us too, even though our lives often seem empty and sad. But behold, you make all things new for each one of us. Even though we have long tormented ourselves, the light of life will dawn at last and we will be able to rejoice. Continue to protect us and our community. Wake us to new life, for you have called us to believe and to endure to the end. Whatever sorrows and hardships may come, we will remain faithful, O Lord our God. This is our promise to you. We will persevere and say joyfully, "Jesus Christ is coming to make all things new." Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

My Prayer for Today
I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. Exodus 20:2–4, NIV
Lord our God, we come to you, the source of all being. You have said to us, "I am your God. You shall have no other gods besides me. Honor none but me, your God." We thank you for this wonderful message. Help us to recognize you more and more, so that our hearts are full of the goodness and blessing we already have on earth, so that we hear you, the mighty One, say, "Stop, O people. Make peace. No one of you is more important than any other. Remember that I am God of all, in south and north, in west and east, on the oceans and everywhere. I am the one God, and through Jesus Christ I am now your Father." Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Sit quietly with Me, letting all your fears and worries bubble up to the surface of your consciousness. There, in the light of My Presence, the bubbles pop and disappear. However, some fears surface over and over again, especially fear of the future. You tend to project yourself mentally into the next day, week, month, year, decade; and you visualize yourself coping badly in those times. What you are seeing is a false image, because it doesn't include Me. Those gloomy times that you imagine will not come to pass, since My Presence will be with you at all times.
When a future-oriented worry assails you, capture it and disarm it by suffusing the Light of My Presence into that mental image. Say to yourself, "Jesus will be with me then and there. With His help, I can cope!" Then, come home to the present moment, where you can enjoy Peace in My Presence.
Luke 12:22-26 22 Then Jesus said to his disciples: “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. 23 For life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. 24 Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! 25 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? 26 Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?
Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
2 Corinthians 10:5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

My prayer for Today
For you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night...But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 1 Thessalonians 5:2,4–5, NIV
Lord our God, we hold to you and to your promise. Though much is hidden from us, your voice comes clearly to us proclaiming, "Watch and pray. You are to await the day of Jesus Christ your Lord, and you can rejoice now in the midst of strife, distress, fear, and need." We thank you for your powerful Word. However long the time of waiting may be, your Word remains eternally and will be fulfilled. Your name shall be honored in the proclamation of your Word, your kingdom shall come, and your will shall be done on earth as in heaven. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Bask in the luxury of being fully understood and unconditionally loved. Dare to see yourself as I see you: radiant in My righteousness cleansed by My blood. I view you as the one I created you to be, the one you will be in actuality when heaven becomes your home. It is My Life within you that is changing you from glory to glory. Rejoice in this mysterious miracle! Thank Me continually for the amazing gift of My Spirit within you.
Try to depend on the help of the Spirit as you go through this day of life. Pause briefly from time to time so you can consult with the Holy One inside you. He will not force you to do His bidding, but He will guide you as you give Him space in your life. Walk along this wondrous way of collaboration with My Spirit.
You are radiant in His righteousness cleansed by His blood! Thank Him continually for that amazing gift of His Spirit within you!
Psalm 34:5 Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.
2 Corinthians 5:21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
2 Corinthians 3:18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
Galatians 5:25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my Lord. as I lay my needs before you, let me touch your merciful heart. Help me to be attentive to everyone I meet so that I may show your compassion and mercy to them. Fill me with the kind of love that draws me to you, and me to other people as well. Teach me how to walk in your presence and peace; heal me of every hurtful situation and jealous thought. Let your love and compassion restore my soul. Father, I want to follow you always so that I can share in eternal life with you. Lord, show me the path to increasing the faith that you have already given me. By your Spirit, help me to love and serve you even more.
Lord I continue to pray for your guidance and protection for all my family, friends, and brother and sisters throughout the world.
Please bless and protect all our Veterans who are still with us. I pray that all the ones who gave their all, are now Resting In Peace in their heavenly home. For these things I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Approach problems with a light touch. When your mind moves toward a problem area, you tend to focus on that situation so intensely that you lose sight of Me. You pit yourself against the difficulty as if you had to conquer it immediately. Your mind gears up for battle, and your body becomes tense and anxious. Unless you achieve total victory, you feel defeated.
There is a better way. When a problem starts to over shadow your thoughts, bring this matter to Me. Talk with Me about it and look at it in the Light of My Presence. This puts some much-needed space between you and your concern, enabling you to see from My perspective. You will be surprised at the results. Sometimes you may even laugh at yourself for being so serious about something so insignificant.
You will always face trouble in this life. But more importantly, you will always have Me with you, helping you to handle whatever you encounter. Approach problems with a light touch by viewing them in My revealing Light.
Psalm 89:15 Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, Lord.
John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good day my precious Father. I want to thank you again for yesterday, and all the blessings received. Thank you for the light of this day and all that it promises. "Behold, the kingdom of God is among you." (Luke 17-21). Yes, Lord, your kingdom is among us. I just need to let your light shine on me to see it. Help me Lord. I know I am far from perfect. I'm not as cheerful or prayerful or generous or forgiving as you want me to be. I know you want me to work on all these things that need improving. But, I also know that you want to tell me how much you love me, just as I am. Help me today, Father, to look for all the signs of your kingdom. It is all around me, and in my heart. Help me to let your light shine on me so that I can see your beautiful kingdom, and one day share eternal life with you.
Lord, please protect and guide all my friends and family again today. Give us all our daily bread for body and soul. Father, please touch hearts of those who seek to harm others. Every morning we hear of another shooting or stabbing. Help these people to realize that this is not the answer their problem. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

My prayer for Today
To have faith is to be sure of the things we hope for, to be certain of the things we cannot see. Hebrews 11:1, TEV
Lord our God, we come to you in community of faith and trust, in expectation that you will act. May our hearts be strengthened in all the pain and in all the conflicts of our world. Reveal your will, Almighty God, and protect those you have appointed as our leaders and rulers. Let your will be made plain to them. O Lord God, help your people in these times and give them strength to wait expectantly for what is good, to live and serve in this expectation. Grant your help to all who strive for this. We can all tell of the help that comes from you, for you always support us with your power, also in hard times. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my faithful, loving Father. Thank you for another day, and for being with me through my day yesterday. You are always there when I call out to you, even if I've sinned. You may not always give me what I ask for immediately, but, as always, you see the future, and give me what is best for me at the time. Today I come to you, my loving Father, as a child who knows that you love me. I believe that you want to give me every good gift, beginning with the Holy Spirit who inspires my prayers in the first place. Lord, in your great kindness, you have made me your child. You know the desires of my heart, and you know what's best for me and for those I love. Lord, hear my prayer, I put my trust in you.
Father, as always, I pray for protection and guidance for all my friends and family. Keep them all close to you and fill their every need. I pray for healing of their bodies from any illness they may have. Keep us all on the right path as we travel our earthly journey to our eternal home. Shine your light towards us that we may all make our way to you. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my Almighty God. Thank you for this new day, and the breath of life. Thank you for all the blessings you grant me daily. Help me to notice each one and to thank you immediately for them. I thank you, Father, for the opportunity to worship each day in our beautiful church. However, far more important than the beauty of the church, is the beauty of the hearts that gather there. I must always remember that joyful worship that pleases you is possible even if the church looks like a ruin or a palace. Help us always to make the atmosphere most powerful by bringing offerings of joy, gratefulness and loving praise.
Father, again I pray for your guidance and protection for all my friends and family. Give us all our daily bread for mind, body and soul. Give us the eyes to see, the ears to hear and the voice to always sing your praise. May we never underestimate the power of our talks with you. Thank you for the strength that I receive from you, while in prayer. I pray that others will share in the beauty and strength of prayer. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Leave outcomes up to Me. Follow Me wherever I lead, without worrying about how it will all turn out. Think of your life as an adventure, with Me as your Guide and Companion. Live in the now, or concentrating on staying in step with Me. When our path leads to a cliff, be willing to climb it with My help. When we come to a resting place, take time to be refreshed in My Presence. Enjoy the rhythm of life lived close to Me.
You already know the ultimate destination of your journey: your entrance into heaven. So keep your focus on the path just before you, leaving outcomes up to Me.
Psalm 27:13-14 13 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. 14 Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
Exodus 15:13 In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Someone once told me you have to choose which hill you die on: Get ready to fill out your reports on me, ‘cause I'm going to vent here. Frankly I expect some "unfriending" to happen and that is fine too.
I believe we all have the right to worship as we please, but I also know that our country, the United States of America, was founded on Christian principles. I believe we should be proud of our country. A quote is a quote. It should not be amended or watered down.
The news media should not be afraid to use the "Love of Christ" part. Why they state, “Because, using the words Christ or God might offend someone!” Well, now it's my turn to be offended!
I'm offended that the news media would edit it out. Offended that Christians are being asked to tread lightly, so as not to offend someone of another religion. This man, Jesus, loved God, loved his people, loved the world, and gave his life for the sins of all people. Those who “believe in Him, and accept Him as their personal Savior, will have everlasting life!!!”
This Founding Principle is actually embedded in our Declaration of Independence: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.” Why would the left lopsided media continue to edit this truth?!
I hope every Christian or every person that believes in God who is OFFENDED will copy this and paste it to their status...
“If we ever forget that we're one nation under GOD, then we will be a nation gone under.” ~Ronald Reagan.