I ASKED GOD FOR

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: I ASKED GOD FOR

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

But let All who take Refuge in you be glad , let them sing for joy . Spread your Protection over them, that those who Love your Name May rejoice in you . For surely O LORD you Bless the righteous you Surround them with your Favor as with a Shield . ( Psalm 7: 11-12 )
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Watch your words diligently. Words have such great power to bless or to wound. When you speak carelessly or negatively, you damage others as well as yourself. This ability to verbalize is an awesome privilege, granted only to those I created in My image. You need help in wielding this mighty power responsibility.
Though the world applauds quick-witted retorts, My instructions about communication are quite different: Be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry. Ask My Spirit to help you whenever you speak.. I have trained you to pray---"Help me, Holy Spirit''---before answering the phone, and you have seen the benefits of this discipline. Simply apply the same discipline to communicating with people around you. If they are silent, pray before speaking to them. If they are talking,pray before responding. These are split-second prayers, but they put you in touch with My Presence. In this way, your speaking comes under the control of My Spirit. As positive speech patterns replace your negative ones, the increase in your Joy will amaze you.
I pray every morning, night and sometimes during the day for everyone asking God to help those that cut others down to take a good look at themselves as to why they do this and to stop! Words do really hurt at times but they can also be a blessing! "Help me Holy Spirit!" "Thank you Lord for letting me have this time to pray for others!"
Proverbs 12:18 The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.
James 1:19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,
Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

A while back I read a story of a visiting pastor who attended a men's breakfast in the middle of a rural farming area of the country.
The group had asked an older farmer, decked out in bib overalls, to say grace for the morning breakfast.
"Lord, I hate buttermilk", the farmer began. The visiting pastor opened one eye to glance at the farmer and wonder where this was going. The farmer loudly proclaimed, "Lord, I hate lard." Now the pastor was
growing concerned. Without missing a beat, the farmer continued, "And Lord, you know I
don't much care for raw white flour". The pastor once again opened an
eye to glance around the room and saw that he wasn't the only one to
feel uncomfortable.
Then the farmer added, "But Lord, when you mix them all together and
bake them, I do love warm fresh biscuits. So Lord, when things come up that we don't like, when life gets hard, when we don't understand what you're saying to us, help us to just relax and wait until you are done mixing. It will probably be even better than biscuits Amen."
Within that prayer there is great wisdom for all when it comes to
complicated situations like we are experiencing in the world today.
Stay strong, my friends, because our LORD is mixing several things
that we don't really care for, but something even better is going to
come when HE is done with it. AMEN! ❤️

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I rebuke Covid 19 and Delta variant from my home and of my family and friends! With a heavy heart and with faith in the Heavenly Father, today I cry out in prayer, asking for the recovery of all patients with Covid 19 and asking God for protection for those who have not yet suffered the infection. Please shield us, cover us with Your precious Blood, O Lord, Heavenly Father, Sovereign God for You alone can heal the inflicted and give protection. In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen.

I ask that you put this message in your status, for at least one day.
Let's do a prayer chain. Let us be one.
May God cover us with His divine protection from the unknown.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

When things seem to be going all wrong, stop and affirm your trust in Me. Calmly bring these matters to Me, and leave them in My capable hands. Then, simply do the next thing. Stay in touch with Me through thankful, trusting prayers, resting in My sovereign control. Rejoice in Me---exult in the God of your salvation! As you trust in Me, I make your feet like the feet of a deer. I enable you to walk and make progress upon your high places of trouble, suffering, or responsibility.
Job 13:15 Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him; I will surely defend my ways to his face.

Psalm 18:33 He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he causes me to stand on the heights.

Habakkuk 3:17-19 17 Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls,

18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior.

19 The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Sit quietly in My Presence while I bless you. Make your mind like a still pool of water, ready to receive whatever thoughts I drop into it. Rest in My sufficiency, as you consider the challenges this day presents. Do not wear yourself out by worrying about whether you can cope with the pressures. Keep looking to Me and communicating with Me, as we walk through this day together.
Take time to rest by the wayside, for I am not in a hurry. A leisurely pace accomplishes more than hurried striving. When you rush, you forget who you are and Whose you are. Remember that you are royalty in My kingdom.
Psalm 37:7 Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.
Romans 8:16-17 16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I rebuke Covid 19 and Delta variant from my home and the home of my family and friends! With a heavy heart and with faith in the Heavenly Father, today I cry out in prayer, asking for the recovery of all patients with Covid 19 and any variant and I’m asking God for protection for those who have not yet suffered the infection. Please shield us our family, children and friends and cover us with Your precious blood, O Lord Jesus. Heavenly Father, Sovereign God for You alone can heal the afflicted and give protection. In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen.
I ask that you put this prayer in your status, for at least one day. Let's do a prayer chain. Let us be one.
May God cover us with His divine protection from the known and unknown. Amen!!!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Everybody please bow your heads...Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you as humbly as I know how. I confess my sins, known and unknown. Lord you know I'm not perfect, and I fall short everyday of my life. I just want to take time out to say thank you for your mercy and your grace. Thank you for my health, my family, my friends, the roof over my head, food on my table, and everything I have. Copy if you're feeling blessed too. No matter what it looks like He still blesses me.. Past and Future Blessing....Amen!🙏

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I rebuke Covid 19 and Delta variant and the next ones that come from it Epsilon and Zeta from my home and of my family and friends! Covid 19 is a name and every name must bow to the name of Jesus. So covid in the mighty name of Jesus we say dry up at the roots. We curse you covid just as Jesus cursed the fig tree. With a believing heart and with faith in the Heavenly Father, today I cry out in prayer, asking for the recovery of all patients with Covid 19 and asking God for protection for those who have not yet suffered the infection. Please shield us, cover us with Your precious Blood, O Lord, Heavenly Father, Sovereign God for You alone can heal the inflicted and give protection. In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen.
I ask that you put this message in your status, for at least one day. Let's do a prayer chain. Let us be one.
May God cover us with His divine protection from the unknown.
In Jesus name, Amen
Copied and shared believing God’s Word
Still I will trust you, Still I will follow....You're every calling..

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

May we experience, Blessed Mother, the joy which flows from you, who was chosen to bear the prince of mankind, Jesus Christ, Our Lord and God forever. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my ever loving Father. Thank you for granting me another day. I know you will walk me through it all. Lead me Father and steer me away from temptation and sin. Help me to not observe the "hypocrites" from a distance, and stand in judgement of them. The dividing line between good and evil doesn't pass through parties, groups or classes of people. It cuts through the heart of every human being. I have been blind to my sins, get upset when corrected and I try to justify myself. Thank you Lord, for continuing to love me and pulling me out of these tombs I've built for myself. I turn to You and receive courage to search my heart. You give me humility to confess my sins, and the grace to take another step forward into Your light. Thank you Father for your great plan for me. Your love humbles me and makes me
strong.
Heavenly Father, I pray for your guidance and protection for all my friends and family. Give us all our daily bread for mind, body and soul. Father, I pray for our world. We need You to intercede for us, touching hearts and souls and straightening out this chaotic mess we have created. You are our only hope. Help us all to see this. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

BEST FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL PHOTO EVER!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

SAINT OF THE DAY FOR AUGUST 25TH: ST. GENESIUS OF ROME
St. Genesius of Rome (d. 303 AD) was a renowned actor and playwright, the leader of a popular acting troupe during the reign of Emperor Diocletian. When the Emperor was killing Christians, Genesius wrote plays to mock them and expose their secret rites to ridicule. To research for a play mocking baptism, he went to a priest pretending to desire the sacraments and was fully instructed as a catechumen. Genesius prepared his play and instructed the other actors in their parts. On performance day the Emperor was present. Genesius played the lead character seeking baptism, and the rite was performed in such a ludicrous manner that all present laughed. As the water was poured over Genesius' head by an actor playing the priest's part, Genesius saw a vision of the heavens opened and the hand of God touching him. He also saw an angel who showed him that his many sins had been washed away through the valid baptism he had just received. At that moment Genesius' heart was changed by the Holy Spirit and he believed in the truth of Christianity. At the conclusion of the play Genesius boldly declared his new faith, recounting how he had been a scoffer until that moment. He implored the audience, including the Emperor, to follow Christ. The crowd thought this was part of the performance, but once they understood it was real, Genesius was seized. The Emperor, furious, subjected him to cruel tortures daily to make him renounce his faith in Christ. Genesius staunchly refused and was beheaded. The Christians collected his body and buried him with the other martyrs.

St. Genesius is the patron saint of comedians, dancers, actors, musicians, printers, and torture victims. His feast day is August 25th.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

am always available to you. Once you have trusted Me as your Savior, I never distance Myself from you. Sometimes you may feel distant from Me. Recognize that as feeling; do not confuse it with reality. The Bible is full of My promises to be with you always. As I assured Jacob, when he was journeying away from home into unknown places I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go. My last recorded promise to My followers was: Surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Let these assurances of My continual Presence fill you with Joy and Peace. No matter what you may lose in this life, you can never lose your relationship with Me.
Isaiah 54:10 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.
Genesis 28:15 I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”
Matthew 18:20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Heavenly Father please give me the courage, patience, knowledge and understanding of what I need to do in the next few days, weeks, and months as this state, country and world transition to whatever is coming. I ask that you protect and provide for those who will be losing their livelihoods and give them peace in their hearts and minds. Jesus tells us that we will have trouble but that we can take heart because He has overcome the world! (John 16:33) In Jesus precious name. Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you as humbly as I know how. I confess my sins, known and unknown. Lord you know I'm not perfect, and I fall short everyday of my life. I just want to take time out to say thank you for your mercy and your grace. Thank you for my health, my family, my friends, the roof over my head, food on my table, and everything I have. Copy if you're feeling blessed too. No matter what it looks like He still blesses me... In Jesus name we Pray, Amen!
Please protect all in Louisiana.
The best thing you can do is make the best of every day you are given and make someone else’s day better if you can!🇺🇸💪🏽

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Oh heavenly treasure of all graces, Mother of God and my mother Mary, since you are the first-born daughter of the Eternal Father and hold in your hand His influence, be moved to pity my soul and grant me the graces which I fervently ask of you.
My precious heavenly Mother, I thank you for all you have done for me.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my good good Father. I am looking forward to another beautiful day that you have made. Lord, you are amazing. I'm thinking about all the ways I have received your mercy, compassion and care. About all the times you have forgiven me and taken me back after I have sinned. I'm thinking about how eager you are to bless me. Then, Father it dawns on me that is the way you feel about everyone, even the ones I find hardest to love. Help me Lord to see these people through your eyes, after all you call them "friend" and "beloved" just as you do me. We are all loved, redeemed and capable of deep holiness, all because of your grace. Today, I will reflect on the cross, and let You show me that you value everyone, even the ones I don't like. Lord, reduce me to love. Soften my heart.
Father, please protect and guide my friends and family again today. Give us all our daily bread for mind, body and soul. Lord, I pray that you will soften many hearts so they can all learn to love like you. Father, there is a lot of work to be done since the storms, and with the slack in the rain, many will be trying to clean and restore what is left of their lives. Keep them safe as they work in this environment. So many things can affect their health. Keep them focused and safe. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

"One of the scribes, when he came forward and heard them disputing and saw how well he had answered them, asked him, "Which is the first of all the commandments?" Jesus replied, "The first is this: 'Hear, O Israel! The Lord our God is Lord alone! You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' The second is this: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."
Mark 12:28-31