If money is....

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

If money is....

Post by MadCow »

....the root of all evil, why do churches constantly ask for it?
-DBTO

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: If money is....

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

You may have misquoted the verse.

"The love of money, is the root of all evil."

For the love of money is a root of all sorts of injurious things…” The danger lies in the love of money.

1 Timothy 6:10-
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

:rock: :rock:

SOLID ANSWER
-DBTO

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

WHOSE MONEY DO YOU LOVE MORE, YOUR'S OR THEIRS ....
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Money matters. It can contaminate a friendship if one friend brings in or has access to plenty of money, with extra to spare, while another lives day to day or paycheck to paycheck. A difference in financial stature affects friendships across the lifespan.

In communities or social circles where couples tend to earn a lot of money, social comparisons can be especially frequent and intense. In this financial strata, someone with less money is acutely aware of how much more money friends have.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Money matters. It can contaminate a friendship if one friend brings in or has access to plenty of money, with extra to spare, while another lives day to day or paycheck to paycheck. A difference in financial stature affects friendships across the lifespan.

In communities or social circles where couples tend to earn a lot of money, social comparisons can be especially frequent and intense. In this financial strata, someone with less money is acutely aware of how much more money friends have.
What a coincidence, I'm dealing with this right now with a friend.
-DBTO