There is now an attempt to classify Pedophile as a SEXUAL ORIENTATION

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Re: There is now an attempt to classify Pedophile as a SEXUAL ORIENTATION

Post by MadCow »

hillsy wrote:This is all just more sky is falling bullshit.

Age of consent.

Nothing overrides that.

Wake up.

I completely agree.
-DBTO

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote: Do you know why you fuck a sheep at the edge of a cliff? They push back harder.
I bet you knew that one, hey Herb?
hillsy wrote: Almost forgot about that joke - thanks!
Excepting,...you didn't mean it as a joke. It is one of your favorite pastimes that you were showing off to us,....confirmed by your posting this;
Sheep shagger;
hillsy wrote:Yeah baby!

Yup,...you ARE the pervert,. alrighty! :lmao:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

MadCow wrote:
hillsy wrote:This is all just more sky is falling bullshit. Age of consent. Nothing overrides that. Wake up.
I completely agree.
And that is how it is,.......for now. :uhh:

However, there is a push to "De-stigmatize" pedophiles by re-labeling them not as criminals, but having a .''Sexual Preference". This is undeniable. A simple online search will reveal that this is being advocated.

This is the start of the same tactic was used to gain acceptance of they who are being Gay,.... and now those who are Trans-whatever.

Think back some 20-30 years ago. Back then Gay Marriage was virtually unthinkable and there were even laws against it,....now?....Laws have been,..'changed'....to accommodate their,..."Sexual Preference".

I understand your current skepticism,.....I had the same 30 years ago. :HatTip:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote:
hillsy wrote: Do you know why you fuck a sheep at the edge of a cliff? They push back harder.
hillsy wrote: Almost forgot about that joke - thanks!
Excepting,...you didn't mean it as a joke. It is one of your favorite pastimes that you were showing off to us,....confirmed by your posting this;
Sheep shagger;

Yup,...you ARE the pervert,. alrighty! :lmao:
You're not even smart enough to see when you are being ridiculed.

Fucking amazing!

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote:
MadCow wrote:
hillsy wrote:This is all just more sky is falling bullshit. Age of consent. Nothing overrides that. Wake up.
I completely agree.

However, there is a push to "De-stigmatize" pedophiles by re-labeling them not as criminals, but having a .''Sexual Preference". This is undeniable. A simple online search will reveal that this is being advocated.

This is the start of the same tactic was used to gain acceptance of they who are being Gay,.... and now those who are Trans-whatever.

Think back some 20-30 years ago. Back then Gay Marriage was virtually unthinkable and there were even laws against it,....now?....Laws have been,..'changed'....to accommodate their,..."Sexual Preference".

Age of consent.

It's still illegal to have sex with minors regardless of gender.

End of story.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote:You're not even smart enough to see when you are being ridiculed. Fucking amazing!
Not even close, there,...tiny,...little,..hillsy-BOY.

YOU are to sucking STUPID to realize You have shown us all that it is YOU that has an animal sex fetish;
Designer wrote:
hillsy wrote:Meh - that shit is everywhere. The Midlands UK are known as sheep shaggers. New Zealand kiwis are joked about as having Velcro gum boots.....
Since you post as much knowledge as you do about this sort of Perverted, Disgusting Sub-human Animal Sex Act,...tell us,...how did you come to have such intimate a knowledge about it?....
hillsy wrote: Sheep shagger;

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Who started that thread?

Who starts ALL the perversion threads on here?

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote:Who started that thread? Who starts ALL the perversion threads on here?
You are Dancing again, hillsy-boy. :uhh: [space] We ALL see the convincing information YOU posted about YOUR Animal Sex Fetish.

Nothing you will do erases it,...it's all there in my last message. [emoji41]

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Yep - too stupid to see when you are being ridiculed.....

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Designer wrote:
MadCow wrote:
I completely agree.

Is it true that the sexual preference of a pedophile is a pre-pubescent child, yes? Why, yes of course it is Call it whatever you would like...however, it is still criminal in nature. Being gay is not. Whatever two *consenting* adults do is a world away from a sexual preference towards pre-pubescent children...which as far as I know, assaulting a child is still a fucking FELONY in all states...so is having sex with a minor and you will register as a *SEX OFFENDER* for life for any of that. Being sexually attracted to children itself is not a crime (that I am aware of)....acting on that impulse and sexually assaulting a child *is* a serious crime and society has zero tolerance for it. Nobody is saying they are not criminals. My personal opinion is that rape of a child 12 and under should put the offender on death row...but I digress.

My skepticism from 30 years ago is worlds apart from YOUR skepticism. Even as a young lad I could not have cared less about homosexuality...gay..lesbian, WTF ever...assaulting a child is not even on the same planet. Then, as it also is now.
-DBTO

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

I think we are all aware of the letter of the law no matter which country you may come from. It is a heinous crime in all but a few Islamic nations.

But I think we had got over that and were discussing the psychological implications.

Designer was interested in the possibility of true love and if it could exist between man and sheep regardless of age or consent.

Within the realms of the discussion here and of sexual deviation Designer is positioned head and shoulders above such acts and I am impressed with his knowledge that can only have come from years of experience.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Designer for bringing my attention to these heinous acts of crime and deviation,-- things I had no Idea about. Perhaps I may be so bold as to enquire from our expert if being a recipient of such an act would be painful,--- an eye watering experience.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote:Yep - too stupid to see when you are being ridiculed.....
Too stupid to not see that you have revealed your fetish with all you posted. ;IDunno:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Designer wrote:
Too stupid to not see thawt you have revealed your fetish with all you posted. ;IDunno:
Scared of Mad cow god you are shallow.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

MadCow wrote:Is it true that the sexual preference of a pedophile is a pre-pubescent child, yes? Why, yes of course it is Call it whatever you would like...however, it is still criminal in nature. Being gay is not. .Whatever two *consenting* adults do is a world away from a sexual preference towards pre-pubescent children...which as far as I know, assaulting a child is still a fucking FELONY in all states...so is having sex with a minor and you will register as a *SEX OFFENDER* for life for any of that.
I agree. My point in mentioning that is that it once was a 'crime' to be gay. Now,..many years later, things have 'changed' from back then. And we see there is a current attempt to De-stigmatize' they who have an attraction to children. Similar to the effort made about being Gay/Trans-sexual before. I think we can agree on at least that, eh?
MadCow wrote:.. Being sexually attracted to children itself is not a crime (that I am aware of)....acting on that impulse and sexually assaulting a child *is* a serious crime and society has zero tolerance for it. Nobody is saying they are not criminals.
Yes,. it is not a crime to have those attractions, and yes, it is a crime to act on them. I think I need to make clear that I am not talking about Pre-pubescent children with the warnings mentioned. That should ALWAYS be a crime. I am trying to point out that the probable aim of those who are pushing for some sort of 'de stigmatizing' of pedophiles are actions taken with post-pubescent children.

MadCow wrote:...My personal opinion is that rape of a child 12 and under should put the offender on death row...but I digress. My skepticism from 30 years ago is worlds apart from YOUR skepticism. Even as a young lad I could not have cared less about homosexuality...gay..lesbian, WTF ever...assaulting a child is not even on the same planet. Then, as it also is now

I can tell that this issue is of substantial importance to you. And it is from me also. My point is that there are those who are wanting to 'make changes'....and they are using the same tactics as were used with Gays/Trans-sexuals. Those efforts of which I am firmly against, but needs be made aware of and put in a historical context..

I think we can agree that there is NO doubt that since 30 years ago there has been an ever increasing push for 'social acceptance' of that which was then, and can be said even now, considered a perversion.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:
Designer wrote:
Too stupid to not see that you have revealed your fetish with all you posted. ;IDunno:
Scared of Mad cow god you are shallow.
:lmao: My hamster comes out for play,...just as I wanted him too. :naughty:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

I think Mc is very concerned about catching these perverted fuckers and would almost certainly shoot their balls of if he cought one . However your concern is slightly different as you are concerned about getting cought

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Designer wrote: My hamster comes out for play,...just as I wanted him too. :naughty:
Don't tell me --you have a roll of duck tape.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:
Designer wrote: My hamster comes out for play,...just as I wanted him too. :naughty:
Yup,....he just hasn't figured it out yet. :lmao:

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote:
Fred wrote:
It's duct tape.... and looks like he's confirmed it [emoji106]

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote:
Designer wrote:
Fred wrote:
It's duct tape.... and looks like he's confirmed it
BOTH my hamsters come out for PLAY! :clap: