There is now an attempt to classify Pedophile as a SEXUAL ORIENTATION

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Re: There is now an attempt to classify Pedophile as a SEXUAL ORIENTATION

Post by hillsy »

Backs to the wall Fred - Designer the perv is lurking with a roll of duct tape..... :funnylast:

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Designer wrote:
MadCow wrote:Is it true that the sexual preference of a pedophile is a pre-pubescent child, yes? Why, yes of course it is Call it whatever you would like...however, it is still criminal in nature. Being gay is not. .Whatever two *consenting* adults do is a world away from a sexual preference towards pre-pubescent children...which as far as I know, assaulting a child is still a fucking FELONY in all states...so is having sex with a minor and you will register as a *SEX OFFENDER* for life for any of that.
I agree. My point in mentioning that is that it once was a 'crime' to be gay. Now,..many years later, things have 'changed' from back then. And we see there is a current attempt to De-stigmatize' they who have an attraction to children. Similar to the effort made about being Gay/Trans-sexual before. I think we can agree on at least that, eh?
MadCow wrote:.. Being sexually attracted to children itself is not a crime (that I am aware of)....acting on that impulse and sexually assaulting a child *is* a serious crime and society has zero tolerance for it. Nobody is saying they are not criminals.
Yes,. it is not a crime to have those attractions, and yes, it is a crime to act on them. I think I need to make clear that I am not talking about Pre-pubescent children with the warnings mentioned. That should ALWAYS be a crime. I am trying to point out that the probable aim of those who are pushing for some sort of 'de stigmatizing' of pedophiles are actions taken with post-pubescent children.

MadCow wrote:...My personal opinion is that rape of a child 12 and under should put the offender on death row...but I digress. My skepticism from 30 years ago is worlds apart from YOUR skepticism. Even as a young lad I could not have cared less about homosexuality...gay..lesbian, WTF ever...assaulting a child is not even on the same planet. Then, as it also is now

I can tell that this issue is of substantial importance to you. And it is from me also. My point is that there are those who are wanting to 'make changes'....and they are using the same tactics as were used with Gays/Trans-sexuals. Those efforts of which I am firmly against, but needs be made aware of and put in a historical context..

I think we can agree that there is NO doubt that since 30 years ago there has been an ever increasing push for 'social acceptance' of that which was then, and can be said even now, considered a perversion.
I understand your concern about pedophiles, I think they are scum of the earth as well....but I feel your fear is a bit misguided. I don't see the point in getting upset if they call it a "Sexual Preference"...because it is in fact, so. That doesn't change their status as criminals.
-DBTO

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

MadCow wrote: I understand your concern about pedophiles, I think they are scum of the earth as well....but I feel your fear is a bit misguided. I don't see the point in getting upset if they call it a "Sexual Preference"...because it is in fact, so. That doesn't change their status as criminals.

Exactly.

Incidentally, I saw a documentary on sex offenders in Florida the other day on TV (Stacey Dooley Investigates) and you guys have probably the harshest probation for offenders anywhere - one guy was convicted of having sex with his underage girlfriend (he was 18, she was 14). He was in his 30s now and still had an ankle bracelet. And his conviction would be recorded for the rest of his life. He was now trying to find a rental with his new fiance but was still restricted to not be able to reside in certain areas.

The point of all this? Your age of consent laws override any of this BS about whether it's an orientation or not.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

hillsy wrote:
MadCow wrote: I understand your concern about pedophiles, I think they are scum of the earth as well....but I feel your fear is a bit misguided. I don't see the point in getting upset if they call it a "Sexual Preference"...because it is in fact, so. That doesn't change their status as criminals.

Exactly.

Incidentally, I saw a documentary on sex offenders in Florida the other day on TV (Stacey Dooley Investigates) and you guys have probably the harshest probation for offenders anywhere - one guy was convicted of having sex with his underage girlfriend (he was 18, she was 14). He was in his 30s now and still had an ankle bracelet. And his conviction would be recorded for the rest of his life. He was now trying to find a rental with his new fiance but was still restricted to not be able to reside in certain areas.

The point of all this? Your age of consent laws override any of this BS about whether it's an orientation or not.

You bring up a good point..seems in this country, we treat child sex offenders worse than murderers. Which lends to my point...we don't put up with that shit here.
-DBTO

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

When I was 16 I was horrified when my girl friend Bridget admitted she was 14, I dropped her immediately and I remember wondering why her parents let her out down town at that age, She was Catholic if that had anything to do with it. We were 2 years apart in age. I had been working a year.

It was only the law that made it illegal. Were we wrong or the law wrong.

Am I a criminal, I always answer NO to any one asking me if I have a criminal record --should I have. Should I be wearing an ankle thing.

My point is really that punishment for the crime has got way out of kilter in many countries.

I would prefer to be judged by a computer than and old fart from Oxford university and had not a clue about the cobbled streets of North England and the society in which we both lived. Bridget had lovely legs like a mini betty boob,-- a right good fuck. :naughty:

The pill did'nt exist in those days and condoms were not popular, we would buy pessaries that was a big pill that you place into the vagina 20 minutes before sex. I did'nt buy them--she did!! is that an admition of participation.

It foamed up and made the sperm unable to get a hold on the uterus. Seemed to work.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

MadCow wrote:I understand your concern about pedophiles, I think they are scum of the earth as well....but I feel your fear is a bit misguided. I don't see the point in getting upset if they call it a "Sexual Preference"...because it is in fact, so. That doesn't change their status as criminals.
I agree with you,....At This Time,...yes, they are criminals.

However, there is talk about lowering ages for things. There has been this;
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... ice-report
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews ... demic.html

Though not directly related, the left-wingers are currently proposing a push to let 16 year-olds to vote.
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4328 ... in-federal

And there are those who argue a 'see-saw' type argument of lowering of ages;
Voting Age 18, sexual age 16 Why ? - video dailymotion
Which can be used vice versa

And we see in this example, not only the Sexual Perversion that is being touted and 'normalized' by The leftists, but also the Age Lowering to Pre-pubescent level in this Sexual Exploitation of a MINOR Child;
https://www.dailywire.com/news/39658/nb ... stigiacomo

Let me say that,... in what I am posting, I am NOT advocating ANY of this pedophilia acceptance, I am pointing out the general direction of the morals Dictated To Society by 'the irrational loud screamers'. [space] That which has been towards more acceptance of that which is considered off-limits,....more focus on sex, promiscuity, and 'normalizing' that which is a Perversion/Mental Abnormality . [space] I think we are in agreement that the direction we see is towards MORE of that,..... instead of less.

What the next 20-30 years ends up revealing as the younger, indoctrinated ones cast their influences via vote can only be guessed at using that which the Past teaches us,......... and the present direction(s) indicate.

Consider it a 'Heads Up' if you will. :bow:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

The article in the Guardian is about a report that's 40 years old.

This shit's been talked about forever.

And why did you feel the need to say you don't condone any of this? :Umm:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote:The article in the Guardian is about a report that's 40 years old. This shit's been talked about forever.

My point exactly....it has. [space]Thank you for confirming AND agreeing with THE TRUTH that I have posted. :bow:

Now,..so you can be even better informed than before, here's one more example 9there are many more) of recent 'talk' about reducing the age of consent.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-22459815 ( talk of being dropped to the age of 13)

And,..... that 'talked about' topic is being ACTED upon nowadays;
https://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/v ... -16.677440

Good to see you FINALLY moving off your Stogy and Myopic POV that 'the Age Of Consent' is some sort of immutable, unchanging 'locked in' defense against the intrusion of the ever increasing sexual obsession and perversion-normalizing that The left-wingers are perpetrating upon society. [emoji106]

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote:
hillsy wrote:The article in the Guardian is about a report that's 40 years old. This shit's been talked about forever.

My point exactly....it has. [space]Thank you for confirming AND agreeing with THE TRUTH that I have posted. :bow:

Now,..so you can be even better informed than before, here's one more example 9there are many more) of recent 'talk' about reducing the age of consent.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-22459815 ( talk of being dropped to the age of 13)

And,..... that 'talked about' topic is being ACTED upon nowadays;
https://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/v ... -16.677440

Good to see you FINALLY moving off your Stogy and Myopic POV that 'the Age Of Consent' is some sort of immutable, unchanging 'locked in' defense against the intrusion of the ever increasing sexual obsession and perversion-normalizing that The left-wingers are perpetrating upon society. [emoji106]
Talk about a load of shit - some geriatric Brit pedo from 6 years ago taking about wanting to drop the age to 13..... And the Malta one? They've dropped it to 16 to match the rest of the planet....

Face it - there's no story here......

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

How old were you designer when you had your first wank.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote:Talk about a load of shit - some geriatric Brit pedo from 6 years ago taking about wanting to drop the age to 13...Face it - there's no story here......
Poor tiny,..little,..hillsy-BOY. :uhh: [space] He is DESPERATELY trying to avoid facing that there have been talk of lowering the Age Of consent. So he labels Her with UN-substantiated,..and false,...names as he did.

As he whimpers and whines that,...' there is no story here',..about the push to lower the Age of Consent....we show his myopic little mind THIS .....just look at the discussion proposed in France that supports what I have been saying about that there IS a push to lower the Age Of Consent;
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/wor ... 399119002/

hillsy wrote:.... And the Malta one? They've dropped it to 16 to match the rest of the planet.... .
"16 Match the rest of the planet".... huh? :Umm: [space] Let's finalize the showing to everyone JUST HOW IGNORANT that,..tiny,..little,.hillsy-BOY,... really is,

I post for his 'enjoyment' THE FACTS that destroys the IGNORANT claim he made quoted above;

Albania Europe 14
Angola Africa 12
Austria Europe 14
Bangladesh Asia 14
Bolivia South America 14
Bosnia and Heregovina Europe 14
Brazil South America 14
Bulgaria Europe 14
Burkina Faso Africa 13
Cape Verde Africa 14
Chad Africa 14
Comoros Africa 13
Democratic Republic of the Congo Africa 14
East Timor Asia 14
Ecuador South America 14
Estonia Europe 14
Federated States of Micronesia Oceania 14
Germany Europe 14
Hungary Europe 14
Italy Europe 14
Japan Asia 13
Liechtenstein Europe 14
Macedonia Europe 14
Madagascar Africa 14
Malawi Africa 14
Mauritius Africa 14
Montenegro Europe 14
Myanmar Asia 14
Niger Africa 13
Philippines Asia 12
Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic Africa 13
San Marino Europe 14
Sao Tome and Principe Africa 14
Serbia Europe 14

Verify Here;
https://www.ageofconsent.net/world

And this Hillsy-Sucker wants us to think he knows what he is talking about ??? :blink:

BWAAAA-HAAA-HAAA. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

[emoji41]

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Haha - bet you're all frothing at the mouth in antici..... pation!

Designer wrote: Image

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:lmao: hillsy-BOY admits DEFEAT! :rock:

C'mon. hillsy BOY tell us more about that THE WHOLE PLANET has 16 years old for the Age Of Consent. :lol:
hillsy wrote:.... And the Malta one? They've dropped it to 16 to match the rest of the planet.... .
C'mon now. You are THE one who knows,......you're THE EXPERT,...right? [emoji2]

And while you are telling us that.....Mr. EXPERT,......tell us all about how solar collectors only make Electricity. :lmao:
hillsy wrote:The whole point is about electric power generation - solar does nothing else.

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

You're right - I should have said MOST of the planet.

But hey, I was never destined to win an argument about pedos with an expert such as yourself :clap:
hillsy wrote:Haha - bet you're all frothing at the mouth in antici..... pation!

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote:You're right - I should have said MOST of the planet.
This is a BIG STEP UP for you hillsy-boy! :clap: [space] You have just realized what an ASS you have made of yourself.....brought to you by,.... ME. :naughty:

We will add this to your ever growing list of Profoundly Laughable Face Plants that your IGNORANCE produces. :bow:

Now that we all have had YET ANOTHER laugh at your idiocy,......Tell us,... Mr. "I-just-proved-I-am-an-ignorant ASS"....what Factual Proofs do you have that backs up your latest bullshit accusation made here;
hillsy wrote:But hey, I was never destined to win an argument about pedos with an expert such as yourself

Guys,...get ready to be even MORE entertained as this moron tries to back up the Delusional Fantasy's that he posts. :popcorn:

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Dude - EVERYONE knows you're Captain Devo on this board. We don't need to dig up your fetish posts again....

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

You wont hear from Edwena Sunday through Wed, he goes for rehab and adult help classes 4 days of it.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote:Dude - EVERYONE knows you're Captain Devo on this board. We don't need to dig up your fetish posts again....
:lmao: REAL desperate, aren't you? [space] Dude,...I posted that GIF with words that were directly pointed at YOU and YOUR Extreme and Near-constant Focus on YOUR Fetish of wanking. ;)

http://intruders-alert.com/viewtopic.ph ... 0&start=23

An obsession you have which you had First posted for us all to see right here:

http://intruders-alert.com/viewtopic.ph ... x&start=39

hillsy wrote:Image

[emoji41]

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Where the hell did you find all that . I dont remember saying all that shit-- I really don't.

I tell you what Im gonna call bull shit and deny it. You post what you want to post you have no credibility,-- you yourself have seen to that.

Its not the fist time you lied and cheated and changed peoples posts.....

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:blink: Fred,...you must be drinking again.

I was talking about hillsy-boy,..not you