The Daily Verse

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Re: The Daily Verse

Post by old time rider »

Thank you Johnny. I enjoyed todays post.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Me too ---still laughing.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Hey if god made the earth and the stars and the moon and the trillion trillion stars in our Galaxy alone why is there no mention of the black hole in the middle that holds it all together.

Is that where heaven is --titter.

When god finished making all the animals and mosquitos and other nasty shit then why did he go to Australia and make a complete set of new animals that has never been seen anywhere before. No where has the weird shit that Australia has because everything has evoluted and Australia not ever been attached to anywhere else has therfore experienced different evolution.

100% proof of evolution thicko's.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Scripture Reading: Luke 15:1-10

There is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.
Luke 15:10
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Fred wrote:Hey if god made the earth and the stars and the moon and the trillion trillion stars in our Galaxy alone why is there no mention of the black hole in the middle that holds it all together.

Is that where heaven is --titter.

When god finished making all the animals and mosquitos and other nasty shit then why did he go to Australia and make a complete set of new animals that has never been seen anywhere before. No where has the weird shit that Australia has because everything has evoluted and Australia not ever been attached to anywhere else has therfore experienced different evolution.

100% proof of evolution thicko's.

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."
The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"
"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.
"Okay ," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"
The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."
To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know shit?"

And then she went back to reading her book.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Is that it--- A 30 year old Joke?

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Scripture Reading: Luke 15:11-24

The younger son . . . set off for a distant country and there squandered his wealth in wild living.
Luke 15:13

Sometimes it’s really hard to take. You’re living at home. You have to follow all the rules, and whenever you go out, you have to tell your parents where you are going. You’re expected to go to church, listening to sermons and singing hymns that sound really boring to you. Your parents even want to know what you are watching on your smartphone or tablet. Sometimes you just want out!

That’s how the younger son in Jesus’ parable felt. Every day it was the same routine and the same rules. He could not wait to get away. So one day he went to his father and demanded his inheritance. The father did not argue but gave him the money and let him go. For the first time in his life the younger son felt free, only to discover that the freedom he craved would turn him into a slave.

Of course this story is not just about a rebellious teenager or a runaway son. It’s an illustration of anyone who has turned their back on the Lord and wants to go their own way, regardless of the consequences. A twenty-something relative told me recently that his generation did not need God because they were doing just fine without him.

If you find yourself in a “distant country,” away from God, come back to him, because he’s waiting! And, if you have already come back to God, pray for all who are trying to live without the Lord, that they may turn to him too.

Father in heaven, help us to see how much we need you, and if we have drifted away, please bring us back. In Jesus, Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Scripture Reading: Luke 15:25-32

The older brother became angry and refused to go in. . . . He answered his father, ‘Look! All these years I’ve been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders.
Luke 15:28-29

The older brother was upset! Of course he was. Ever since he was young, he had worked on his father’s farm, without ever asking for any kind of recognition. But when his good-for-nothing brother came home penniless after squandering his inheritance, his father not only welcomed him with open arms but even put on a banquet to celebrate. It was too much.

No matter how much the father pleaded with him, the older son refused to join the celebration. Like the Pharisees who served God out of a sense of duty, the older son had served his father—not out of devotion but because he felt he had to. The Pharisees had complained that Jesus welcomed sinners and ate with them (Luke 15:2). Similarly, the older son griped about his father’s welcome of his decadent younger brother.

The response of the older son forces us to look at ourselves. Do we serve the Lord with gladness? Do we come to worship because we love the Lord, or out of a sense of duty? Do we give cheerfully or because it is expected of us? Are we willing, like God the Father, to forgive people in our lives who have hurt us? Do we understand that we are as much in need of forgiveness as the younger son, even though we may not have left for a distant country?

Lord, our God, help us to search our hearts, to serve you with gladness, and to truly rejoice when a sinner comes back to you—because of Jesus. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Scripture Reading: Luke 15:18-32

This son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.
Luke 15:24

In his book The Return of the Prodigal Son, Henri J. M. Nouwen explains that the parable of the lost son sums up the story of salvation. The father in the parable is a picture of our heavenly Father, “who watches and waits for his children, runs out to meet them, embraces them, pleads with them, and urges them to come home.” The parable, Nouwen says, expresses “the boundlessness of God’s compassionate love.”

Where do you see yourself in this story? Are you like the wandering younger son, or the self-righteous older son? Or both? The parable is indeed the story of God’s amazing love as he welcomes us back, no matter where we have been or what we have done.

If at this moment you find yourself far away from God, he is waiting for you. If, like the younger son, you have turned away from the Lord, he invites you to come back. If you have become enslaved to some sin, he is urging you to confess and receive his forgiveness.

Or if, like the older son, your heart has not been right with God and, like the Pharisees, you have worshiped God with your lips while your heart was far from him and hard toward the undeserving, he invites you too to come back and celebrate with him.

Your Father is waiting for you!

Thank you, loving Father, for your love, patience, and compassion for each one of us, no matter who we are or what we have done. Thank you for ­always taking us back. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Johhny --would you like a head to head discussion about religion. A proper gentleman's discussion just you and me no stupid parables or he said this or God said that. Lets talk facts and what is known to be true.

None of this --you must have faith or believe. facts

Can you do it--- can you do the talk.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Johhny --would you like a head to head discussion about religion. A proper gentleman's discussion just you and me no stupid parables or he said this or God said that. Lets talk facts and what is known to be true. None of this --you must have faith or believe. facts Can you do it--- can you do the talk.
See guys? This is why religion haters think they have it alllll figured out. [space] They *feel* that only way to see if anything exists is to use their 5 senses. So myopic.....it is their only way to measure anything.

They can't...or choose not to.... think beyond what their 5 senses tells them. To afraid to look beyond...they are like the little child who fears what they do not know. So they lash out with HATE at anyone who can.

Just watch,....pea-brained little Freddy-the-piggy will post some more of his spew....showing us all what I am talking about ...Blinded by HATE,..it's all he knows how to do.

Here, piggy, piggy, piggy! ;)

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

A stable intelligent discussion is certainly beyond your grasp isnt it.

You are a Nazi German bigot,---oh that believes in heaven and carries a gun. Not the kind of person I really want to meet or even talk to.

Go and get a house brick from off the dashbboard of your car and smash the computer srceen in --That would really hurt me,

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Hey guys!,.....he does exactly as I said he would! :naughty:

So full of hate and stupidity, he didn't even "get it" when I TOLD HIM I was baiting him!!.. [emoji476] .... THAT'S how stupid this guy is!! :lol:
Freddy-the-little-piggy wrote:A stable intelligent discussion is certainly beyond your grasp isnt it. You are a Nazi German bigot,---oh that believes in heaven and carries a gun. Not the kind of person I really want to meet or even talk to. Go and get a house brick from off the dashbboard of your car and smash the computer srceen in --That would really hurt me,
And the little piggy descends ever lower as he spews more of his Hate-based Childish Name-calling and Personal Attack. :uhh:

And he says that Intelligent discussion is beyond MY grasp?? :blink:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What a sad person to live with all that crap inside. [space] Pray for him as he drinks himself into a stupor again.

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

No noise from Johhny. only the nagging from Miss Designer.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:lmao: This is hilarious!,.....he does exactly as I say! :naughty:
little-Freddy-the-piggy wrote:No noise from Johhny. only the nagging from Miss Designer.
Too weak of mind to dispute that Intelligent Discussion is indeed beyond his grasp, the little piggy drops lower and lower as he spews ever more of his Hate-based Childish Name-calling and Personal Attack. :lol:

What a pathetic and sad person to live with all that crap inside. [space] I will Pray for him. [emoji106] [space] Perhaps he might not drink himself into a stupor again. :uhh:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Scripture Reading: Luke 10:25-32

A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. So too, a Levite . . .
Luke 10:31-32

A Facebook post told the story of a pastor who on his first Sunday at a large church decided to come dressed as a homeless person. Before the service began, he walked around, mumbling a greeting. Only three people bothered to greet him in return. When he asked for money to buy breakfast, people hurried past him. After all, you don’t give money to a panhandler. Besides, who knew why he was homeless? He might have been an addict who had ruined his life with drugs or alcohol. The church members “passed by on the other side.”

That’s what the priest and Levite in Jesus’ parable did. Perhaps in a hurry to serve in worship, or tired and needing to get home, the priest and Levite looked the other way. The robbed and beaten man was not their problem, and stopping to help could be dangerous.

Of course the real danger is in passing by without helping. It’s much easier to look the other way. For seven years I regularly drove past a homeless shelter without ever bothering to stop and ask how I or our congregation could help. I thought I was too busy to bother.

If you, like me, have passed by on the other side, ask for forgiveness, and ask the Lord to give you a second chance. Then look for opportunities to serve.

Lord Jesus, thank you for reaching out to us when we were down and out. Fill us with your compassion and help us to reach out and help others. In your name, Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Disappointed Johhny that we cant have a Gentlemans discussion. I honestly thought you more than that.

I know it might be difficult with troll Designer yapping round your ankles like a lap dog tugging at your trouser leg. Dammed annoying little things but I understand.

Without Designer yapping we could have done it sensibly I suppose

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Scripture Reading: Luke 10:30-35

But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him.
Luke 10:33

The Samaritan who stopped to help the robbed and beaten man had every reason to look the other way and pass by on the other side. The victim was a Jew, and Jews and Samaritans did not associate with each other. Any self-respecting Jew would rather walk several extra miles than risk running into a Samaritan. And Samaritans felt the same way.

In spite of that, the Samaritan reached out to help the Jew. He bandaged his wounds, put him on his own donkey, and took him to an inn. He even offered to pay for additional expenses the innkeeper might incur. He was willing to interrupt his schedule and use his own resources to help someone in need.

Why would this man stop and help when two religious leaders refused to do anything at all? What is it that drives many people today to lend a helping hand, open their homes, reach into their wallets, or interrupt their schedules to help someone in need? The answer is that they have compassion.

In this parable, among other things, we are being called to live with the kind of compassion God has shown us in Jesus. He came to help and restore us when we were down and out, even though we were his enemies (see Romans 5:10).

Do you follow Christ’s example and show compassion to others?

Lord Jesus, keep us from judging anyone who is down and out. Help us to show others the compassion you have shown to us. We pray in your name. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Prayer for Sticky Situations
God doesn't call us to be comfortable. He calls us to trust him completely that we are unafraid to put ourselves in situations where we will be in trouble if he does not come through.
Amen.
Doxology
Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
Praise him all creatures here below.
Praise him above ye heavenly host,
Praise him Father, Son and Holy Ghost
Amen.

Religious Observances

Christian : Feast of St Avertanus & Bl Romeo
Roman Catholic : Commemoration of St Matthias the Apostle (leap years)
Roman Catholic : Commemoration of St Walburga, abbess
Orthodox : Commemoration of St Tarasius, patriarch of Constantinople
Lutheran : Commemoration of Elizabeth Fedde, deaconess,
Christian : Ash Wednesday
Jewish : Fast of Esther (Adar 13, 5762 AM)
Religious History

1570 Elizabeth I of England was excommunicated by Pope Pius V for her severe persecution of Roman Catholics in England. (It was the last such judgment made against a reigning monarch by any pope.)
1738 English revivalist George Whitefield wrote in a letter: 'God, I find, has a people everywhere; Christ has a flock, though but a little flock, in all places.'
1824 The Baptist General Tract Society was organized in Washington, D.C. In 1826 the society was moved to Philadelphia, and by 1840, the organization had issued over 3.5 million copies of 162 different tracts.
1902 Birth of Oscar Cullmann, German New Testament scholar. Best known for pioneering a "salvation history" view of the NT, Cullmann's two best-known publications were "Christ and Time" (1946) and "Christology of the New Testament" (1959).
1913 Pioneer missionary Eduard L. Arndt first arrived in Shanghai, China, 10 months after having founded the Evangelical Lutheran Missions for China. He afterward established missions and schools in the Hankow territory, and translated hymns and sermons into Chinese. (In 1917 the Missouri Synod took over the ELMS mission.)

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Disappointed Johhny that we cant have a Gentlemans discussion. I honestly thought you more than that. I know it might be difficult with troll Designer yapping round your ankles like a lap dog tugging at your trouser leg. Dammed annoying little things but I understand.
Without Designer yapping we could have done it sensibly I suppose

The Brainless Drunk is still trying to shame Suzuki Johnny for not engaging him in his Totally Biased .. "discussion" :roll: . This inebriated individual wants to limit the exchange to only "facts" and what HE will accept as included in the discussion.

Such limiting and censoring is what communists did....and he thinks his proposal in worth even considering?? :lmao:

And to cement the proof he is unworthy of engagement in discussion, he keeps up his personal attacks (guess what will show up in his "discussion") :uhh:

Looks like I am being effective. ;)