The Daily Verse

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Re: The Daily Verse

Post by Fred »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Scripture Reading: Ecclesiastes 2:17-26 but God has used it to speak brutal truth: Life without God has no joy.
Well I actually know that to be wrong 100% big fat wrong

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

Fred wrote:
Suzuki Johnny wrote:Scripture Reading: Ecclesiastes 2:17-26 but God has used it to speak brutal truth: Life without God has no joy.
Well I actually know that to be wrong 100% big fat wrong

That one hit pretty close to home, didn't it? :funnylast:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

98VS1400 wrote:Romans 10:13 - For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Really !!! bit naive dont you think.

OK you call up god and pray your little heart out for lets say--- Ok for me to die today and save the forum from further humiliation.

Ille bet you a million dollar im here tomorrow. unless Im banned but that would be cheating and god would know what a lousy trick you played on me and in true eye for an eye biblical fashion you would be turned into a pillar of salt or some other bullshit.

Nothing will happen and thats the same as Fuck all.

You know that,---this is where I cant understand why you write such crap. No one will be saved not even angel faced little johhny dieing in hospital from cancer. GOD WILL NOT SAVE HIM OR ANY ONE ELSE. He will die in pain at 6 years old God is evil.

Why do you write such lies.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:
98VS1400 wrote:Romans 10:13 - For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Really !!! bit naive dont you think.

OK you call up god and pray your little heart out for lets say--- Ok for me to die today and save the forum from further humiliation.

Ille bet you a million dollar im here tomorrow. unless Im banned but that would be cheating and god would know what a lousy trick you played on me and in true eye for an eye biblical fashion you would be turned into a pillar of salt or some other bullshit.

Nothing will happen and thats the same as Fuck all.

You know that,---this is where I cant understand why you write such crap. No one will be saved not even angel faced little johhny dieing in hospital from cancer. GOD WILL NOT SAVE HIM OR ANY ONE ELSE. He will die in pain at 6 years old God is evil.

Why do you write such lies.
Our little PIGGY is basing this pile of ASSumptions on only what he can see only with his eyes while living here on Earth

HE HAS NO IDEA AT ALL ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT,...NOTHING AT ALL.

Yet he thinks he has it allll figured out! :lmao:

Hey PIG,...you've been drinking again. Go sleep it off your old Drunk! :fu:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

So you think when you die you go to heaven with bunny rabbits.

You naive simpleton.

And you carry a gun. what a frightening thought,------ a simpleton with a gun.

Quote [ Our little PIGGY is basing this pile of ASSumptions on only what he can see only with his eyes while living here on Earth.]

Yes I do live on Earth where do you live -- Are you gonna leave in your space ship.

Hey Guys Designer is leaving the Planet.

You are the dumbest fucker I have ever met.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:So you think when you die you go to heaven with bunny rabbits. You naive simpleton.
No,...I never said what you claim here. You make an ASS of yourself once again.

Now,...to your ASSumptions about heaven/no heaven.... PROVE there is no heaven.

You make this assertion,...now PROVE IT.

Go ahead,..PROVE what you "See" is the only thing that is.

No proof,...? :Umm:

Then without proof,..what you say is merely guesswork,....(read: you being an ASSUMPTIVE asshole),....again. [emoji41]

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

So how you gonna get to heaven, smoke from the fire will take you up into heaven after burning your body to carbon?

I cant believe I am even talking to dumb shits like you.

Oh you got a space ship!!

Are you on drugs????

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:So how you gonna get to heaven, smoke from the fire will take you up into heaven after burning your body to carbon?

I cant believe I am even talking to dumb shits like you.

Oh you got a space ship!!

Are you on drugs????
It was YOU that made the assertion there is no heaven,..YOU PROVE IT.

I made no assertions for or against there being a heaven, so it is not incumbent on me proving ANYTHING.

Your attempt a dodging the challenge is not working,,,mr. Fredickhead.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Little girl 5 years old sits on my knee with a teddy.

Uncle Fred is there a heaven,---do they have bunny rabbits?

Go to bed Designer Ed its way past your bed time and leave the light on so Ghosts dont get you or the bogy man.

This is a bikers forum not for little girls.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Oh Duh I cant wait another half hour while you figure out and 2 finger type a reply.

I tell you what people go walk round a Childrens Hospital and then come back here and tell me there is a god ( notice no capital letter)

If there is a god he make lucifer look like Father Christmas. He is evil beyond belief as I could not sit back watching children die.

What have they done. If there is a god and I meet him I will kick the bastard in the nuts.

Name one thing this evil bastard has done for good on this planet. Sitting and watch 500,000 Syrians die, how about stopping the Americans from using nuclear energy on a Japanese school yard. Yeah google that shit up too, --- the epicenter was a school yard.

Yeah yeah it was meant to stop a war--- but a school yard for fks sake. what about a display of powere first or the emperors palace.

A school yard!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Scripture Reading: Genesis 39:1-20

Then she told him this story. . . .
Genesis 39:17
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Little girl 5 years old sits on my knee with a teddy. Uncle Fred is there a heaven,---do they have bunny rabbits? Go to bed Designer Ed its way past your bed time and leave the light on so Ghosts dont get you or the bogy man. This is a bikers forum not for little girls.
It was YOU that made the assertion there is no heaven,..YOU PROVE IT.

I made no assertions for or against there being a heaven, so it is not incumbent on me proving ANYTHING.

Your continued attempts a dodging the challenge to PROVE what you say is correct is not working,....mr. Fredickhead.

Everyone sees you are losing the argument. [emoji41]

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Oh Duh I cant wait another half hour while you figure out and 2 finger type a reply. I tell you what people go walk round a Childrens Hospital and then come back here and tell me there is a god ( notice no capital letter) If there is a god he make lucifer look like Father Christmas. He is evil beyond belief as I could not sit back watching children die. What have they done. If there is a god and I meet him I will kick the bastard in the nuts. Name one thing this evil bastard has done for good on this planet. Sitting and watch 500,000 Syrians die, how about stopping the Americans from using nuclear energy on a Japanese school yard. Yeah google that shit up too, --- the epicenter was a school yard. Yeah yeah it was meant to stop a war--- but a school yard for fks sake. what about a display of powere first or the emperors palace. A school yard!!!!!!!!!!!
This elementary school level, Hate-filled rant has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU PROVING THERE IS NO HEAVEN.

It does show everyone just how messed up your Brain is in that you verbally wander aimlessly around making irrelevant bizarre statements with weird ideas.

Get Professional Help before your do something that will put you in jail. :uhh:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Designer-- Quote [ It does show everyone just how smart your Brain is in that you verbally wander around making bizarre but very true statements with thought provoking ideas.

A true professional . :uhh:[/quote]

There I fixed it for you. Now it makes sense.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Monday, September 26, 2016 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: 1 Corinthians 4:1-7

My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent.
1 Corinthians 4:4

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:
Designer wrote: It does show everyone just how smart your Brain is in that you verbally wander around making bizarre but very true statements with thought provoking ideas.
A true professional . :uhh:

There I fixed it for you. Now it makes sense.
Ah-- you changed it--I notice you do that when you have nothing to add and can not argue The Point ---just like a 5 year old girl.
Don't cry....... "Boo hoo!,....that big bad Designer is winning the argument and talking sense and I don't know what to say---so I'll change it."

What a pathetic, spiteful and drunken person you must be in real life,..... quite an extraordinarily stupid twat. :lmao:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Philippians 3:12-14

I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.
Philippians 3:12

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Tuesday, September 28, 2016 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Numbers 16:28-35

Fire came out from the Lord and consumed the 250 men.
Numbers 16:35

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

You gotta watch them old biblical BBQ.

Ive been to a lot of old BBQ myself out in the desert with Arab tribes. They cook the goat on a spit and with sleeves rolled up you pick off meat as it is cooked from the bottom of the caracse, the oil will run off your elbow.

Thats why you roll your sleeves up !!!! With cold beer,--- gorgeous.

Any one here done that,----- no I did'nt think so. But you know about everything --right--