Daily Devotion 1 2 2015

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Re: Daily Devotion 1 2 2015

Post by KAJUN »

Dear Lord, "The old evil foe now means deadly woe." Those words are just as true today as when they were written.
Grant that we may do all we can do share the Savior's sacrifice and goodness with those who come after us.
This we ask in the Savior's Name. Amen.
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Dear Lord, grant that I may always see and believe in the sacrificing Savior,
the conquering Christ. May He always see in me a person with a repentant and believing heart.
This I ask in the Savior's Name. Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

You and I cannot control the sudden storms of life. That’s the way life is. But Jesus is with us. And that’s the best thing.

Thank you, Jesus, for being in our boat. Your resting does not mean inaction;
it reminds us to place all our anxieties on you because you care for us. In your name, Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Lord, discipleship on your terms leads to a cross. It calls me to embrace you as my only Savior in this life and the one to come.
Help me to trust you, Lord, forever. Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Dear Lord, even before I was born, You knew me.
I give thanks that Your perfect love has changed my life both here and in eternity.
By Your grace, may others grow to appreciate and put their trust in the Redeemer.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Dear Lord, first, I give thank that I live in a land of relative religious liberty. Next, I pray that You will send an extra measure of the Holy Spirit upon those who suffer physical, emotional, social, and financial persecution. Grant them the courage to be faithful to the always faithful Savior. In His Name I pray. Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Dear Lord, for my many sins I offer sincere repentance.
For the Savior who has removed those sins, I offer thanksgiving and unending praise.
May I always be faithful to the One who was greater than John:
Jesus, God's Son, my Savior. This I ask in the Savior's Name. Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Father in Heaven, the light of your truth bestows sight to the darkness of sinful eyes
May this season of repentance bring me the blessing of Your forgiveness and the gift of Your light.
Grant this through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Lord, today I ask that the Holy Spirit rest upon the witness made by all the Savior's followers.
Grant that all we do or say may point to the Redeemer's sacrifice and the hope we have because of His loving life,
death, and resurrection. This I ask in the Savior's Name. Amen.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

For the Day Ahead

Lord God, I come to you this morning, full of hope that the day to come might be filled with joy and energy.
Grant that I may do my work with a light and happy heart; and if there are tasks that I do not look forward to,
or even dread, let me undertake them with courage and resolve. For this day could be perfect,
if I can only live it in You and with You and for You.

Where I face frustration today, let me handle it with acceptance and faith that the outcome is in Your hands.
Lead me away from anger or judgment of other people. Let me tend to my own garden instead of looking over the fence.
If my neighbor's yard is filled with weeds, help me not to criticize, and keep me from envy of those whose tree bears more fruit.

And let everything I attempt be filled with the knowledge and guidance of Your Holy Spirit.
I pray that the Spirit will be with me at every moment, and that I will always be aware of Him,
and live every moment of this day in Your presence. In Christ’s name, I pray,
Amen.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Lord, there are many and varied human opinions which tell people what they are to believe if they are to be saved.
Grant that I may listen to the words of Scripture which point to the Savior as the One who has done all which was necessary for salvation.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Dear Lord, grant us good lives and right consciences that we may do that which glorifies You,
benefits our fellow believers,
and is an example to those who do not know the Savior. This I ask in Jesus' Name. Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Morning Prayer

Thanks be to thee, my Lord Jesus Christ, For all the benefits thou hast won for me,
For all the pains and insults thou hast borne for me.

O most merciful Redeemer, Friend, and Brother,
May I know thee more clearly,
Love thee more dearly,
And follow thee more nearly
For ever and ever.
Amen

In England an order in council is issued, denouncing “Hell Fire” societies whose members allegedly held meetings to ridicule religion and offer blasphemous toasts.

Thousands of Genevans demonstrate for five hours against a religiously inspired ban on gambling. A shocked Karl Barth is appalled at their mindless slogans and comes out in support of the ban.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Dear Lord, we are people who live in this world, but no longer are of this world. Grant us the discernment to walk
Your path rather than the world's superhighway to nowhere.
In Jesus' Name I ask it. Amen.

Major Thomas Jackson confesses Christ by public baptism at St. John’s Protestant Episcopal Church Fort Hamilton, New York, officiated by the Rev. Mr. Parks. As a general in the American Civil war, Jackson will exhibit great courage, earning the nickname “Stonewall” and showing deep concern for the spiritual condition of each man under his command.

Authority for the date: Ancestry.com http://boards.ancestry.com/surnames.jac ... 25/mb.ashx

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Lord, I give thanks that You deliver me from evils I never realized were present.
Grant that I trust You in every situation to do that which is right and best for my body, soul, and our relationship.

Nlemvo (Mantantu Dundulu) converts to Christianity, the first Protestant convert in the Congo. He will collaborate in translating the New Testament, Proverbs, and Psalms into the Kikongo language, with other Christian literature.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Lord, be with us so that our lives may be filled with joy in Jesus. Allow us to throw off sin and live a life of witness as we try to follow the Savior. In His Name, I pray. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Leaving and Blessing
Wednesday, May 2, 2018 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: Genesis 12:1-7

Go from your country, your people and your father’s household. . . . And all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.
Genesis 12:1-3

Dear Lord, prepare the way for our walking and working with you. When we are tired and discouraged, may we know that you are with us and blessing us to be a blessing to others. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Lord, there are many people who are playing with salvation. Remove all obstacles and grant they may be called to faith and believe in the Savior who has rescued them. This I ask in the Savior's Name. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Lord, grant that Your people follow Your Word and condemn the sins that You condemn.
At the same time, grant us the ability to encourage each other during times when we just simply mess up
or unintentionally make mistakes.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Prayer of Praise (from Psalm 86)

Give ear, O Lord, to my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications. In the day of my trouble I will call upon you: for you will answer me.
Among the gods there is none like you and no works like those you have done. All nations whom you have made will come and worship before you, O Lord; and will glorify your name.
For you are great, and do wondrous things: you are God alone.
Teach me your way, Lord, and I will walk in your truth: unite my heart to fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify your name forever.
Amen.