Harley Investment

STRICTLY Motorcycle Talk allowed here. ALL others get deleted!!!!
RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Harley Investment

Post by RoadKing »

Those of us who engage in investment and trading have a saying, “tips are for waitresses”. You people are a bunch of old washer women so no tips for you. So, speaking just for myself, HOG equities are at the top of my list. Very affordable at 20 dollars a share, 2000 dollars a position. No one knows the future. As we are seeing right now, unforeseen events can effect our investments in a very negative way. But, when knocked down, we get back up. So, here’s the deal... as the country gets back to work and discretionary spending once again becomes possible, AND WITH SUMMER ON THE WAY, Harley sales are likely to rocket!
Hey, Yo, this is a motorcycle topic. Please do not remove! Thank ya kinely!
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: Harley Investment

Post by YoDude »

Agreed. You said HOG and you said Harley.
Carry on.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Hmmmm. Wrote the IP above early AM o’clock yestiddy. Two closing bells later HOG is worth almost 25 bucks a share. If you had bought a position in HOG when I said, today you would be 500 dollars to the good. This stuff is so easy. One day you guys are gonna figure out that no matter how much you hate ol RK, that dude is one brilliant sombich!
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

I imagine ridin' that HOG stock is about as exciting as riding the bike itself. Ya get on not knowin' if it'll take off or not. Then after keepin' ya guessin' fer a bit, ya get it goin' pretty good when all the sudden it surprises ya by takin' a wiz on yer boot while whistlin' Dixie past the graveyard. I don't know what any of that means, it just rolled outta my fingertips that way. :lmao:

:cheers: RK

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Cuban wrote:I imagine ridin' that HOG stock is about as exciting as riding the bike itself. Ya get on not knowin' if it'll take off or not. Then after keepin' ya guessin' fer a bit, ya get it goin' pretty good when all the sudden it surprises ya by takin' a wiz on yer boot while whistlin' Dixie past the graveyard. I don't know what any of that means, it just rolled outta my fingertips that way. :lmao:

:cheers: RK
Creative writing. Stream of thought. Or, flashbacks?
Signifying nothing”

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Dropped my HOG off at the dealer today....man oh man there were itchin to get me to trade it for a new one. Mine's still new I kept telling them. I like looking at it and parking it out front so people can drive by and see how totally bad ass I am 'coz I got a HOG.

At's rawt...BA BA BA BAAAAD

[youtube][/youtube]
-DBTO

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

:lmao: When I was a lad I decided to become a motorcycle rider. Glad I did... a laugh a minute
Signifying nothing”

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

That video is TOO funny. :lmao: :lmao:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

That's a funny video :lmao:
The MC stocks and HD will turn around. Just another bump in the road.