SOLD : vs800 / s50 Custom Expanded Tank & Tins

Bronx is the Board's wheeler & dealer of new and used parts and accessories. If you're looking for a part, try here first.
BRONX INTRUDER
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

SOLD : vs800 / s50 Custom Expanded Tank & Tins

Post by BRONX INTRUDER »

Prices dropped for limited time.

tank.. 400 plus shipping
fenders.. 100 plus
tank & tins set.. 450 plus
Or .............................. Make offers.. Layaway available.

I'd like to sell the tank and fenders together since they share the same red paint job with ghost flames... But will consider selling seperate.
Front fender has a slight ding on top.. Have to catch light on it the right way to catch it.
Rear fender is custom.. Thinking may have been a vs800 and vs1400 cut and joined together.. Very well done.
Tank fill cap is a pop and twist type and looks like it may have some clear coating on the insidel.. Sorta glossy.

New pics added.. Off of bike.

Swcoinguy
Got My M1 License!
My Bike: Vs800+c90

Re: F/S: vs800 / s50 Custom Expanded Tank & Fenders

Post by Swcoinguy »

Slightly off topic but still related-are you parting the bike out or just certain parts? I'm wondering about the wheels-how clean are they and what would you want for them?

BRONX INTRUDER
Joined a 850cc Club

Post by BRONX INTRUDER »

Swcoinguy wrote:Slightly off topic but still related-are you parting the bike out or just certain parts? I'm wondering about the wheels-how clean are they and what would you want for them?
At this point.. It's a toss up. If i can sell some parts and afford an engine in good condition.. Might re-vamp.
But kinda not sure i want to put that much time into it.
Rims and spokes are clean... I was thinking of keeping the front but make an offer on em. Can shoot pics if you like.

Edit:
http://www.intruders-alert.com/viewtopi ... =76&t=7791

Swcoinguy
Got My M1 License!

Post by Swcoinguy »

BRONX INTRUDER wrote:
Swcoinguy wrote:Slightly off topic but still related-are you parting the bike out or just certain parts? I'm wondering about the wheels-how clean are they and what would you want for them?
At this point.. It's a toss up. If i can sell some parts and afford an engine in good condition.. Might re-vamp.
Rims and spokes are clean... I was thinking of keeping the front but make an offer on em. Can shoot pics if you like.

Edit:
I saw the new post. That's over my budget to be completely honest. I'd like to get a better set but for that kind of money I'd just put tires on my OEM alloys and run them. Thanks for the pics. I thought they looked pretty clean so I had to ask.
Any interest in any kind of a trade? I have no idea what a set of alloys is worth these days.

BRONX INTRUDER
Joined a 850cc Club

Post by BRONX INTRUDER »

Swcoinguy wrote:
BRONX INTRUDER wrote:

Edit:
I saw the new post. That's over my budget to be completely honest. I'd like to get a better set but for that kind of money I'd just put tires on my OEM alloys and run them. Thanks for the pics. I thought they looked pretty clean so I had to ask.
Any interest in any kind of a trade? I have no idea what a set of alloys is worth these days.
Shoot me a pm or email with what would be in your budget and pics of what you have available. Anything is possible..

Swcoinguy
Got My M1 License!

Post by Swcoinguy »

BRONX INTRUDER wrote:Shoot me a pm or email with what would be in your budget and pics of what you have available. Anything is possible..
I'll have to get back with you when I get back to Florida. Hurricane Irma has forced me to evacuate and she may be currently leveling my house(I really hope not). I'm almost to a relatives house in Indiana so I won't be home till Tuesday at the earliest. After I'm back and everything is squared away at home I'll get in touch. If I return to a disaster I'll update you so you aren't wondering if I fell off the face of the earth. Thanks.

BRONX INTRUDER
Joined a 850cc Club

Post by BRONX INTRUDER »

Swcoinguy wrote:
BRONX INTRUDER wrote:Shoot me a pm or email with what would be in your budget and pics of what you have available. Anything is possible..
I'll have to get back with you when I get back to Florida. Hurricane Irma has forced me to evacuate and she may be currently leveling my house(I really hope not). I'm almost to a relatives house in Indiana so I won't be home till Tuesday at the earliest. After I'm back and everything is squared away at home I'll get in touch. If I return to a disaster I'll update you so you aren't wondering if I fell off the face of the earth. Thanks.
Oh boy.. Sorry to hear brother. Hope all's safe and intact when you return.

Swcoinguy
Got My M1 License!

Post by Swcoinguy »

Thanks, me too.

BRONX INTRUDER
Joined a 850cc Club

Re: F/S: vs800 / s50 Custom Expanded Tank & Tins

Post by BRONX INTRUDER »

Price drop.