Forward Controls!!

General questions not related to any bike specifically.
Every day questions, batteries, oil, spark plugs, etc. etc!
Think if it as the, Motorcycle Chit Chat Channel.
Psyborg
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 2001 Intruder VS1400 GLP

Forward Controls!!

Post by Psyborg »

:HatTip:

So I've gotten ahold of the Tarazon factory that makes the forward controls I've seen in another post (the ones that are on Amazon for 230) and am talking to them about putting together a group order for anyone who wants a set! They make them for most cruisers and I got one for my 1400! They're willing to sell them for about 150 apiece including shipping and they're 6061 aircraft grade aluminum aka billet. Black, chrome, or gold! I can have them laser engraved as well! Any interest? We need to order 30..

ecbaatz
Studying MC Handbook
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki VS1400 Intruder

Re: Forward Controls!!

Post by ecbaatz »

I am interested but would like to see some pics of them, especially installed.

Eric
Eric
EM1(SS) Retired
Any day is a good day to ride!

76sjb
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 2004 vs1400

Post by 76sjb »

I ordered a set last week. Haven't recieved them but so far been a great transaction. Ordered July 26 with an arrival date of August 13 - 17. Ups tracker says expected delivery today. It's coming out of Concord On to Kingston On. I just came from Hamilton to Kingston. I'll get it tomorrow, traffic was brutal.
04 intruder vs1400

Take the time to smell the daisies, you never know when you'll start pushing them up

Whisperingwayne
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 2006 s83 boulevard

Post by Whisperingwayne »

I've been toying with the idea of installing a set of forward controls for awhile. I'm in, but 30 sets seems like a pretty far fetched number. I doubt we could get that many to commit. Otherwise I'll go to eBay for 220

ecbaatz
Studying MC Handbook
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki VS1400 Intruder

Post by ecbaatz »

Any update on the controls?
Eric
EM1(SS) Retired
Any day is a good day to ride!

thrawn9485
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 2000 Suzuki Intruder VS1400GLP

Post by thrawn9485 »

Can you give a link to a listing on these? id like to check them out, i want to eventually move my forward controls forward and want to see if these would do.

96ttealblue
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 96 intruder vs1400 2006 S83

Post by 96ttealblue »

I've had my credit card out several times and was ready to hit the buy button, but I've got good looking discreet crash bars on both my 2006 S83 and 96 Intruder 1400. I'm embarrassed to admit I've unceremoniously dropped my showroom pristine 96 3 (yes, 3) times. Once I lost my footing on my uneven driveaway and twice got distracted and got off the bike without putting down the kickstand. Picked up the bike, put the kickstand down, dropped to my knees, bowed my head and gave thanks to the Motorcycle Gods as I couldn't find a single scuff, ding, dent, scratch, absolutely NOTHING to mark the event. Giving that up for forward controls is gonna be tough, but they do look sooo good...