YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2015 Victory Magnum X-1

Oh Damn!

Postby YoDude » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:38 am

There's war to do.

See ya guys later!

Nemo-
Some people make good cannon fodder. That's why I don't ban them, usually.

End of Message.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 12 Harley Ultra Limited FLHTK

Re: Oh Damn!

Postby Suzuki Johnny » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:57 pm

Where ya headed? Curious minds want to know....And what is all this talk about war???
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper fast, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
"Je peux normalement dire comment un homme intelligent est par comment stupide il me croit."
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Postby YoDude » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:59 pm

I discovered a new game that you can play on your cell phone or you PC that's called, Clash of Clans. It's a fantasy/strategy game.

Some of us at work are playing it. It's very addictive but it's not a game you need to tend to at great lengths of time. For instance, you have to build a base where your troops can gather and buildings and lots of other stuff as well. Things for defense like mortars, cannons, archer towers and the like. There's ground and air attacks that have to learn how to defend yourself from. And, learn how to use your troops to attack other people.

Anyway during all this, you might start construction on something that doesn't require your presence. Any building is going to take some amount of time to construct. In the beginning of the game this might be an hour for one item. As you get further into the game these things take days or even a couple weeks to complete. The duration of things in the beginning is bad to get started with.

The game is a persistent game, so if you start construction on something that takes a day or two and you can log off. The construction continues while you're gone until the time is up. So say you start building such a thing that takes a couple days or longer to complete, you don't need to be there to finish it. It'll finish on it own.

Now, there is a plethora of various troops that have specialized functions. Some will go after defensive targets, other will go randomly, killing everything in their site or die trying. Then there's the air assault. Dragons, balloons and minions.

There's a lot to it, but it's not a hard game to play, but does take skill and practice.

Let me know if you want to know more.

Nemo-

End of Message.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 12 Harley Ultra Limited FLHTK

Postby Suzuki Johnny » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:02 am

I prefer the more laid back games...like chess..............various web site let you choose the level you want to compete in and in the upper levels you almost need to be a wizard.. [emoji2] Some sites you can play another live like minded individual but there is no way for you to determine his/her skill level until about the 3rd of 4th move...and most times it's Katy Bar at the door already...game over :lmao:
I've given up on level 7..they are all way over my skill level so I 've taken to staying between level 4 and 5....it's an even games ratio now playing the computer or live wire... The computer very seldom makes a mistake and it all depends how the program is set up....on some sites the computer only plays defensive chess....defending the King at all costs...other programs are set up as offensive minded moves and are always on the attack putting you in the defensive mode all the time... I much prefer playing the defensive programs so I can set the mood for the game....Now playing live wire is not so different in many aspects......depending on the person you are playing they could be offensively or defensively minded ...makes for really interesting games for sure.....Only drawback is on some boards there are some wizards hanging out on the lesser numbered levels waiting for an unsuspecting mid level player to get stuck in his/her web :bonk:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper fast, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
"Je peux normalement dire comment un homme intelligent est par comment stupide il me croit."
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Postby YoDude » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:20 pm

Do a look up on Clash of Clans. It looks childish, but it is not when you start getting into it. There's a lot there to get involved in.
It starts off easy and moves kinda quickly for the first bit, but eventually takes a long time with hard lessons to learn along the way.
It's not an easy game to play.

Yo-

End of Message.

Return to “Clash of Clans.”