I have returned

Start you OWN thread here to show off your bike or bikes you've owned over the years.
Please respect other threads by not posting pics of your bike(s) on someone elses thread.
Sidecar Brian
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: VS1400 with sidecar

I have returned

Post by Sidecar Brian »

After losing the thread to this site a found it again and reregistered
having always been a sidecar fan I fitted a SS sidecar by making all the fittings and cut and welding the frame.
Its great now as being over 73years I don't bounce anymore and you cant fall off one and saves putting your feet down, {must remember when riding a solo.}
Will post photos when I learn how

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Re: I have returned

Post by old time rider »

Have rode a side car rig just enough to know I need more ride time to feel safe on one.Rode trikes about the same and they are so easy even some on this site do it :lmao: .Really one mile and felt I could go cross country.I like the looks of a old or old looking bike with a shoe type car.A cuss of mine has had them for years but the small ones on some of his many SR500 Yamaha's. Is the mag HACKED still alive? Welcome back :cheers: Like seeing someone good with tools and skills to make stuff do it. RC that was on the purple board had a three wheel car taking shape that was really fun to look at. [emoji106]