Suzuki Intruder VS800 on YouTube

Start you OWN thread here to show off your bike or bikes you've owned over the years.
Please respect other threads by not posting pics of your bike(s) on someone elses thread.
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: Suzuki Intruder VS800 on YouTube

Post by YoDude »

But, but....you only showed a brief second of the tacos. In fact, you showed more of the empty plates than the tacos themselves, which was supposed to be the highlight of your vid! Now as being a true taco connoisseur myself, that makes it kind of hard to make a comparison to something you only see for 1/2 second, if you get my drift with that LOL.

You say you developed a taste for tacos when you were in the NorCal area. Where abouts? I'm living in the 'south county' as it's called which is located about 70 miles south of Frisco. I've always loved tacos from birth, so they are not new to me. But growing up I only knew, homemade tacos or TacoHell tacos and that's what there was. After moving north from San Diego, I quickly discovered El Grullense chain of taco stands. It's just awesome stuff!

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Jerrbear
Studying MC Handbook

Post by Jerrbear »

:lmao: Touche! I had more footage of the tacos but, it was SUPER shaky so I decided not to use it. I was stationed at Beale AFB up near Yuba City. I appreciate you taking the time to watch my videos! I have some updates coming up soon.... :ahha:

Jerrbear
Studying MC Handbook

Post by Jerrbear »

Also, my taco place of choice up there was known as Antonio's Quick Lunch

Jerrbear
Studying MC Handbook

Got rid of the VS800

Post by Jerrbear »

What's up guys, got rid of my VS800 last weekend after deciding that I wanted to move up to a bigger bike. Take a first look at the Mystery bike and see if you can guess what it is! If you follow me on FB you will already know but, play along! ;IDunno: [youtube][/youtube]