Eye Test ... :^)

Start you OWN thread here to show off your bike or bikes you've owned over the years.
Please respect other threads by not posting pics of your bike(s) on someone elses thread.
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Eye Test ... :^)

Post by Designer »

This a "before and after" set of Pictures of my 1996 1400 all taken from about the same perspective.

Can you spot any changes?......and,.....if so,...what are they? :ShitGrin:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Re: Eye Test ... :^)

Post by navigator »

There are too many changes to list.
The only NON change I see is the oil filter.
Don't you change your oil and filter???? :lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Eye Test ... :^)

Post by Designer »

navigator wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:21 pm
The only NON change I see is the oil filter.
Don't you change your oil and filter???? :lmao:
Wellllll,... :uhh: You are correct,...I do not change the filter...haven't in over ten years. :dunno:

But,.... I do change the Oil. :ShitGrin:

navigator wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:21 pm
There are too many changes to list.

Pretty Good Summation there, Nav. :ShitGrinandThumb: The only things I did not modify were the Fuel Pump and Starter Motor. :naughty:

Everything else is Modded,...Frame, Swingarm, Final Drive, Generator Stator & Rectifier, Oil Cooler, Kick Stand, Primary Drive Gearing & Clutch, ALL Electrics, ( I have not one, but 4 HID Headlight Systems) Head & Side Covers, Battery Box, Rear Air Filter Box (it is now a Storage Box with a Light), Head Covers, Seat, Sissy Bar, Both Fenders, Custom made LED Turn Signals, Scratch-built SportBike Riser-styled Bars and Center Mount with Guage, 6 Piston Calipers Front & Rear.... to name but a few. :bow:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!