Chop Shop

Post mods to non specific brands or models of bikes here.
old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Re: Chop Shop

Post by old time rider »

Thats right you got a raise so have to match that.Bet we see you soon on the lots of crime shows on now.I really do like watching the real stuff. Looks like the thugs would see that running with your pants around your knees means you are all most sure to get caught. Saw one of our local cops on one of the shows.It was before he came here and was in the eastern Clay county I think. He stopped a nut case with a 4x4 full of arms and shells. Shot his cruiser all to hell! Elder is his last name.Dam I don't want that job! No wonder so many ride motor cycles to keep the edge.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

98VS1400 wrote:The show COPS filmed here last season, but they stayed over on the Gulf of Mexico side of my county. I work in the more rural part of the county, so that don't much interest them. Besides I don't wanna be on TV. I like to keep a non-cop profile especially off duty. We had a sectional sofa delivered a couple weeks ago and one of the delivery guys, a young black kid, says, "You're a cop? You don't look like a cop."

I said good. But I bit my tongue on saying, "Well, you look like a criminal."
Quite right too,--- 'A young black kid" ille bet he was a criminal, he must have been it stands to reason don't it,--

RideAndShoot
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 90VS1400 95VS1400

Post by RideAndShoot »

In case these got missed in my new members post, here's some of the chopped stuff I've done. Both bikes recently went on EDR. My daily had all my gear, gas, plus my wife. And my loaner bike was loaned to a buddy that flew out for the ride.
RideAndShoot wrote:Hey there, I was somewhat active in IntruderAlert. I chop up Intruders. They're great bikes as you know, and I like choppers, so why not. A lot of the purists hate my bikes, but they're mine.

I built this one as a loaner bike for my friends when they're bike are down. I can do a build thread if people are interested, as I took a lot of pics along the way.

Here's my daily rider. It's a foot clutch/jockey shift, 23" front wheel, tubeless car tire rear, hardtail, skinny lane splitting son of a bitch. I love her. She's taken me all over the southwest US and through Mexico including with my wife on the back.

And just for fun.

RideAndShoot
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 90VS1400 95VS1400

Post by RideAndShoot »

quote="RideAndShoot"]So I got some 39mm lowbrow sporty fork shrouds on sale,, and fitted them onto my 41mm front end. After, I had to black out my front end to match. Just rattle can gloss black with engine enamel clear over. Makes the 23" front wheel look even tougher!