SATURDAYS RIDE 3 24 2018

Places you've been to. Things you've seen.
Share your riding and gathering Vids here.
KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

SATURDAYS RIDE 3 24 2018

Post by KAJUN »

With all the good dry weather we've been having lately 20 bikes showed up for one of our monthly HOG rides this morning..
Someone suggested Tia Juantia's Fish Camp in Lumberton, Texas distance about 82 miles.....separated into two groups so as not to slow up any traffic and headed out around 9:15 am.......cloudy skies but nice temps in the high 60's....

And we had a first for the group......5 trikes on the ride

Tia Juanitas

We arrived before the usual crowd and had the whole parking lot to ourselves.....last time we went we were scattered all over the place much too close to car doors...

Outside seating...the wind was a bit much ..couldn't put your napkin down or else lose it

All in all it was a good trip....no one got lost [emoji106] The food was good and the company better...
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Re: SATURDAYS RIDE 3 24 2018

Post by old time rider »

Still riding most every day but way too much rain but far better than ice/snow. Nice 49 on this AM ride to meet old coots. 40% on rain today with 80% next two days. Looks like any time but none yet. Another rider and me went to a shop after and looked over new bikes. They sure have a lot on the floor. Hope things pick up soon...... :putput: