European Riders Rally

Places you've been to. Things you've seen.
Share your riding and gathering Vids here.
old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

European Riders Rally

Post by old time rider »

Heading to European Riders Rally in Burkesville ,Ky on the Tennessee line Friday. Will ride some of Tennessee next two days.Some rain called for but we usually have some every year at that meet.Bunch of old guys and lots more at the meet.Lots of old AirHead BMWs but last year more Vstroms than any thing.Have rode and made camp at least ten years to this meet.Sold some old Harley parts last year that covered my cost.May go look at my old stash before packing to see what will travel easy.As my late good friend said when selling some nice old stuff when 90 years old,"If I don't sell it soon someone else will!." :putput: :putput:

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Re: European Riders Rally

Post by old time rider »

Weather more than anything made this years E.R.Y. not as nice as usual. Meeting ones not seen since last year was fun but so hot and steam like :tongue: .Had to ride all most all the way in rain but that was better than the one storm about 20 miles on way back then the so bad wind :tongue: .Am getting too old as arms are tired from riding in the so strong wind gusts. :putput: