Cotham Mercantile...

Places you've been to. Things you've seen.
Share your riding and gathering Vids here.
PCC
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: GW TRIKE + 1300 Yamaha V Star

Cotham Mercantile...

Post by PCC »

Took a ride to Scott, AR Thursday to try out that Hubcap Burger at Cotham Mercantile. Then hit an Agricultural Museum almost next door.
It was a good long ride and to be honest I was disappointed. The burger was not really anything spectacular and seemed smaller than advertised. The whole meal including fried chicken & peach cobbler seemed just not to as taste as I had anticipated.
I really am thinking it does not rate for an OMG stop. :-(
Read My Daily Musings On Numerous Topics
Especially Riding Motorcycles & Camera Captures
Of My Meanderings...

https://pcove99.wixsite.com/website

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Re: Cotham Mercantile...

Post by old time rider »

Hate when the meal does not help the day.One fast stop we make over the years always just get two packs of hot nabs and cup of coffee.Less I eat better I feel on a day ride and its just right.At night we may pig out or take something nice back to camp ground to fix before night cap.

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Re: Cotham Mercantile...

Post by old time rider »

Rode to Danville in great dry weather with sun [emoji106] .Went up to 40 degrees when we broke up and seven rode in today. Friend that had been in Fl. two months was back on the Triumph he got while at his other place.Nice scrambler.They only have one side pipe now with a two into one on.Nice but really like the older looking two they replaced a little better.Had some extras like a solo gell seat,wire head light cover and skid plate.We rode to the Harrodsburg MC shop together after. :cheers: