YESTERDAYS RIDE 1 14 2017

Places you've been to. Things you've seen.
Share your riding and gathering Vids here.
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

YESTERDAYS RIDE 1 14 2017

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

This time I was riding with our local HOG Group for a monthly ride.......Cedar Tree restaurant in Jasper , Texas ....
19 bikes and 25 folks showed up with perfect January weather for the deep south [emoji106] 60 lows and high 70's .... 93 miles to the eatery but five of us decided we weren't quite ready to head for home so we took a short tour of Sam Rayburn lake....
http://www.sam-rayburn-lake.com/
Food was excellent and the company much better......Two new members were riding with us and from the looks of it they will be around for a long time to come
After the meal we headed out on our extended ride....good times and the roads in that area are what the doctor ordered.....I got to ride on the sides of my tires for a change... [emoji106]

if you will take notice in the middle of the first pic is a guest who was riding with us....he was on a brand new Victory.....poor soul bought his two weeks before the announcement that Victory was shutting the doors...at least he still has a two year warranty

Some of the great folks on the ride.....It's time to eat..this group rides to ride and eat...

duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Re: YESTERDAYS RIDE 1 14 2017

Post by old time rider »

Nice weather. We have lots of fair weather ride to eat groups but with Ky. weather they usually are parked till spring by Oct. Looks like a fun time.