West Michigan to the Poconos

Places you've been to. Things you've seen.
Share your riding and gathering Vids here.
Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

West Michigan to the Poconos

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

Middle of August I took a ride to my wife's family reunion. She had more days off available for it and left earlier than I could, so I decided to ride through the Pennsylvania Wilds. I left after work and rode all through the night to stretch my hammock out for a couple hours by the river in Tionesta as the sun was coming up. Took about 24 hours total to make it the whole way. A lot of the way was 45-55 mph speed limits with some spots 35. I ran into a few spots of rain, but otherwise was fairly nice.

After four or five days of visiting in-laws I hadn't met in New York, (and a few she hadn't even met in Jersey) the return trip was uneventful but long. Slept in a couple rest areas on the turnpike waiting for rain to pass in my leathers, chaps and all. Imagine I got some strange looks sitting on the bench zonked out, but oh well. Took way too many energy drinks to make it through the last couple hours of it, but any landing you can walk away from is a good one, right?

I took a couple pics, not as many as I'd have liked. I'll post them up eventually.

:putput: [emoji106]
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll: