2021: New Season, new gadgets, new vids

Places you've been to. Things you've seen.
Share your riding and gathering Vids here.
Squisher
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: 2003 Intruder 1400

2021: New Season, new gadgets, new vids

Post by Squisher »

Trying to step up the audio part of my video game. Got myself a nice field recorder. Here is the first (reasonably) successful video with it:

Equipment:
GoPro Hero 8 for video
Tascam DR40X linear PCM recorder
Fuzzy windmuff for the internal mics
Mics set to the "A-B" wide stereo position
Level mode was "Peak Reduction"
Low-Cut set to 80 hz to try to minimize wind noise.

Once I moved the recorder a bit closer to the windscreen I seemed to get pretty clean audio; right up until the interstate bit :D

Still, seems pretty usable for just poking around the backroads. I bet mounting it to the bars with the mics directly behind the shield will help; but it's big and chunky in frame. It has external inputs too so I can run a lavalier mic up to my helmet if I want to vlog or whatever :ShitGrin:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Re: 2021: New Season, new gadgets, new vids

Post by hillsy v2 »

sophiaabigail wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:34 am
According to recent data, mobile phones top the list of the most popular electronics, worldwide. In 2022, pretty much all (96.2%) consumers own a mobile phone. Of the different types of mobile phones, smartphones are the most popular. They're owned by 96% of global consumers.A modern gadget is a small device that is smartly designed than the normal 192.168.l.254 technology. A modern gadget can also be defined as a small tool that has a very specific purpose and use. Modern gadgets also refer to the computer enabled programs that do not need any independent application.Devices do help in saving a lot of space. In earlier days, there were telephones, where one needed to sit in one place and talk, but now with smartphones, one can travel around and talk wherever. Some other gadgets meant for fun, like iPod, Mp3, PlayStation, etc., have always been our favourite.
The bots are coming.....

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: 2021: New Season, new gadgets, new vids

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I enjoyed your ride!!! send some more our way!
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"