Cruising Southern Indiana: 2020 edition

Places you've been to. Things you've seen.
Share your riding and gathering Vids here.
Squisher
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: 2003 Intruder 1400

Cruising Southern Indiana: 2020 edition

Post by Squisher »

You know how a person forgets about forums they belong to? Yeah, that's me.
I decided to try my hand at my favorite kind of YT content: Long(ish) form ride videos. Not a lot of jaw-work (though I have a couple), I wanted to highlight two of my favorite rides I took this year:

Indiana 44 from 135 (near Bean Blossom) to Bloomington LOW TRAFFIC! Probably one of my favorite roads. Turns into a ~3 hr ride when I go this way but isn't that what you want? (No, it's not the entire 3 hours, just the best part).
[YoutubeURL][/YoutubeURL]

And my one group ride, very small group of guys from work but still a GREAT time on some roads I don't get to see very often:
Sorry in advance, I whacked the GP mount RIGHT at the start, but it was such an awesome ride that I had to include it. This one is JUST a highlight vid, we did ~100 miles as a group. I personally (between getting to the meet spot and going home) got ~6 hrs/240 mi of saddle time, so all in all a GREAT day.
[YoutubeURL][/YoutubeURL]

I managed to create about 16 decent ride vids and a couple of MotoVlogs this year. I plan on putting some Intruder maintenance vids together in the coming weeks. I'm a low-volume content creator because I still have a day job :D

Comments, criticisms and suggestions welcome!

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Re: Cruising Southern Indiana: 2020 edition

Post by MattSunn »

Thanks for the videos. :ShitGrinandThumb:

Travlin
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: Ummmmmmmm a 1400

Post by Travlin »

Good stuff.

I've been through Bean Blossom. We rattie around the Brown County area several times a year.

Squisher
Practicing Bicycling

Post by Squisher »

Thanks all!

My latest couple I was able to ride 58 to Freetown then pick up 135 through Story. It was awesome.

Squisher
Practicing Bicycling

Post by Squisher »

For fun, here is a link that puts you on the first (of 3) videos from my Walesboro -> Freetown -> Story -> Gnaw Bone ride (IN 58 and IN 135) as part of the larger playlist so they'll cycle through sequentially: