Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Born This Way

Post by Designer »

This pretty much confirms what has been suspected all along:

[emoji2]

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Re: Born This Way

Post by KAJUN »

Now ain't that the truth......animal instincts drive even the sophisticated animals

A big issue in most male/female relationships. A girl will say something and the guy won't hear her. She will repeat herself, several times, which makes his brain register her voice as "unwanted repetitious acoustic stimuli" …and before you know it, it devolves to "he never listens" and "she's always nagging." And a lot of us will get stuck in a feedback loop of behavior, creating a fascinating ‘chicken or the egg scenario’…does my mom say the same thing 500 hundred times because my dad doesn't hear her, or does my dad tune her out because she repeats herself?

Men are more motivated by sex than women
-Males have double the brain space and processing power devoted to sex.
-This change starts as early as 8 weeks after conception, once testosterone cooks the fetus, enlarging the hypothalamus. A second massive surge of testosterone hits at puberty, strengthening the brain connections responsible for smell & touch.
-Teen boys typically have three times more sex drive than girls of the same age, a difference that often persists through life.
– A woman's sexual interest decreases in the last two weeks of her menstrual cycle, when progesterone is high. This obviously does not happen to men…unless progesterone is administered. They do this with sex offenders to reduce their impulses.
– One study scanned the brains of men and women observing a neutral scene of a male and female having a conversation. The male's sexual areas immediately lit up; the female's did not.
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

[space]

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by JFL Live »

_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Male behavior easily explained. Sexual stimulation requires blood to leave the big head to meet requirements of the little head.

Female behavior impossible to explain.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

SO MANY WOMEN .... SO LITTLE TIME

GOTTA GO
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck