Post by FallenAngel »

There must be a trailer Park near by

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: An alien abduction maybe?

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

FallenAngel wrote:There must be a trailer Park near by
Not that I know of. That is the Rendsburg Germany harbor on the Kiel Canal. The three white lights at the top are the lights on the railroad bridge that used to have a small ferry that hung under the tracks until they did the refurbish on the bridge. They added lights that show the RR bridge in different colors not sure why they aren't on tonight. :blink: I was hoping they would put the ferry, it would only hold about four cars at a time, back under the bridge but I don't see any work being done on it yet. :bang:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by FallenAngel »

That was more of a joke then a real question. The bright white light with what looks like a person standing in it Looked like all the movie abduction's

I used to say
I avoid
Aliens
The Bermuda Triangle
And Trailer Parks

I had to stop because some people get pissed because they thought I was putting down people that lived in Trailer parks. And of course the ones that wanted to know what was wrong with the Bermuda Triangle

I just wanted to add to your thread is all

Kinda Mostly Just saying Hello,,,,,,,, Mostly

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Post by KAJUN »

I'm waiting for the next frame when the guy in the spot light all of a sudden goes missing... :eek: :eek:
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

KAJUN wrote:I'm waiting for the next frame when the guy in the spot light all of a sudden goes missing... :eek: :eek:
I posit that the guy in the “spotlight” is in fact an alien zombie. It just makes sense in light of recent events and conversations. Until recently I did not believe in zombies but now not so sure.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Alien zombie's??
Why does it have to be Alien zombie Arnt Zombie Zombies bad enough/
Sorry you guys are on your own My tag only covers Zombie Zombie's Not Alien zombie's

How do you Kill Alien zombie's any way Some kind Space phaser neutron antimatter chainsaw with an optic proximatier arming site that hasnt even been invented yet??

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

FallenAngel wrote:Alien zombie's??
Why does it have to be Alien zombie Arnt Zombie Zombies bad enough/
Sorry you guys are on your own My tag only covers Zombie Zombie's Not Alien zombie's

How do you Kill Alien zombie's any way Some kind Space phaser neutron antimatter chainsaw with an optic proximatier arming site that hasnt even been invented yet??
Alien Zombies are mating with Zombie Zombies to create a super race of indestructible Mutant Zombies whose genitalia never rots and falls off. My sources tell me this inter species copulation has been going on for some time now and the progeny already are well organized and even have secret motorcycle club charters around the world.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Post by jeffcoslacker »

A few years back this sweet zombie apocalypse zombie crusher was selling locally for $600. My son wanted it so bad. I contacted the guy for some particulars on mechanicals, but it was sold when we got back to him. [sigh]

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

FallenAngel, I was also just adding to the conversation and just wanted to let the board know where the pic was from. hmm, it appears they, the aliens, just turned the poor guy into a fence post. :bang: [space] :lolfall:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:Image
:shock:

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Cuban wrote:
BlacktopTravelr wrote:Image
:shock:

HAHA! Well played! :lmao:
-DBTO

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by JFL Live »

FallenAngel wrote:
How do you Kill Alien zombie's any

You just have to take away their entitlements and they disappear...
_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

JFL Live wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:

Or... build a big beautiful wall?
Signifying nothing”

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

JFL Live wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:

I am relieved I honestly thought we where talking about Space alien Zombies
Just regular Alien Zombies? No problem

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

RoadKing wrote: Alien Zombies are mating with Zombie Zombies to create a super race of indestructible Mutant Zombies whose genitalia never rots and falls off. My sources tell me this inter species copulation has been going on for some time now and the progeny already are well organized and even have secret motorcycle club charters around the world.
LOL I tried so hard to come up with something to post This is one of the most Artistic imaginative post I have read. Words escape me. If I was 5 I would have peed my pants in fear after reading it. Maybe even if I was 20 But mostly because I was high....Mostly
Excellent Post

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

FallenAngel wrote:
RoadKing wrote: Alien Zombies are mating with Zombie Zombies to create a super race of indestructible Mutant Zombies whose genitalia never rots and falls off. My sources tell me this inter species copulation has been going on for some time now and the progeny already are well organized and even have secret motorcycle club charters around the world.
LOL I tried so hard to come up with something to post This is one of the most Artistic imaginative post I have read. Words escape me. If I was 5 I would have peed my pants in fear after reading it. Maybe even if I was 20 But mostly because I was high....Mostly
Excellent Post
Huh? :confused: A mere public service announcement makes you laugh because you are high? You share?
Signifying nothing”

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

RoadKing wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:
Excellent Post
Huh? :confused: A mere public service announcement makes you laugh because you are high? You share?
If I still got high Ya Mostly I shared but I don't get high anymore I don't drink anymore ether
If we ever meet up on the road I will buy you a beer if you want Or a cup of coffee if you prefer.
This is a work of Art post
RoadKing wrote:Alien Zombies are mating with Zombie Zombies to create a super race of indestructible Mutant Zombies whose genitalia never rots and falls off. My sources tell me this inter species copulation has been going on for some time now and the progeny already are well organized and even have secret motorcycle club charters around the world.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

FallenAngel wrote:
RoadKing wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:
Excellent Post
If I still got high Ya Mostly I shared but I don't get high anymore I don't drink anymore ether
If we ever meet up on the road I will buy you a beer if you want Or a cup of coffee if you prefer.
This is a work of Art post de
RoadKing wrote:Alien Zombies are mating with Zombie Zombies to create a super race of indestructible Mutant Zombies whose genitalia never rots and falls off. My sources tell me this inter species copulation has been going on for some time now and the progeny already are well organized and even have secret motorcycle club charters around the world.
When on the road for big time miles, truck or bike, it’s light fare while the wheels are turning and lots of fluids including coffee, ice tea, water... but never alcohol til the wheels stop turning end of the day. However, I do stay buzzed when riding. As for buying, see ya out there we’ll have a big ol seafood salad or whatever my tab. If ya want?
Signifying nothing”

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

RoadKing wrote:When on the road for big time miles, truck or bike, it’s light fare while the wheels are turning and lots of fluids including coffee, ice tea, water... but never alcohol til the wheels stop turning end of the day. However, I do stay buzzed when riding. As for buying, see ya out there we’ll have a big ol seafood salad or whatever my tab. If ya want?
I hear that I don't drink at all Also No weed

I would really enjoy a meet with the Intruder Alert forum community.