First Day

Keep it civil
RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

First Day

Post by RoadKing »

Yep. Spring officially begins in a few hours. However, and that’s a huuuuuge HOWEVER, awoke to six degrees F and two feet of hard pack snow accumulation from the last three nor’easters. Didn’t see any Robin Red Breast. Nor bikes. Somesing wong here! :hellfire:
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Re: First Day

Post by navigator »

Head south young man!!

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Four of ten rode a motorcycle and one trike in to our Old Coot meet this AM. 40 and wet roads from before day light rain. Temps down in 30s now and six inches of snow and ice called for by next AM. Riding my 09 Vstrom now and put my boxes off the 011 on it. Need to ride a few more before they become mad at me. :putput:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Wow to the max! Six degrees F at daybreak. First day of Spring at noon. This aft it was forty degrees! Mother Nature knows what time it is! :clap:
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.