Saturday Bath

Keep it civil
RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Saturday Bath

Post by RoadKing »

Yep. Once a week whether I need it or not just cuz it feels so good. A bath on Saturday is such a wonderful tradition!

Finish watching Fox and Friends and I head on up to the tub! Bubbles and the whole nine yards. Water so hot makes me sweat. A hand towel and good book close by. Life is good!

Just one problem. Now, I wasn’t exactly a deprived child but for some reason all the other kids claimed to have had something I never had and to this day I still do not have. I don’t have a rubber ducky.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Re: Saturday Bath

Post by JFL Live »

Sometimes I like to take a bath and a shower at the same time... and pretend that I'm in a submarine that got hit!
_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Yes I like a good long soak with what ever I may add to make the old joints feel better.Then a good hot shower and read while I air dry is nice. Had a good dry ride to and from the oldcoots meet this AM.Rain called for but 72 a while ago and no rain yet with sun in and out. Wife rode with me in a short ride in the 37 a while at then a old truck friend stopped a while. Good day for a old guy. Kentucky win would be even better:putput:

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Post by jeffcoslacker »

Once a week is kinda excessive don'tcha think? I mean the standard metric is you throw your underwear at the wall when you take em off, and if they are still stuck there in the morning, it's time to take a bath.

Jeez. Don't you know once water is used, it's lost forever, just vanishes from the planet?

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

THE BOARD APPRECIATES YOUR PERSONAL HYGIENE .... REALLY
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by FallenAngel »

JFL Live wrote:Sometimes I like to take a bath and a shower at the same time... and pretend that I'm in a submarine that got hit!
What a sweet idea I just tried it and it was fun

Thank you for sharing

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

jeffcoslacker wrote:Once a week is kinda excessive don'tcha think? I mean the standard metric is you throw your underwear at the wall when you take em off, and if they are still stuck there in the morning, it's time to take a bath.

Jeez. Don't you know once water is used, it's lost forever, just vanishes from the planet?
Yes, I know. Used water leaves Earth and goes to Mars. That is, unlass it is traveling with Star Man in which case it winds up in the asteroid belt. :lolfall:
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Post by KAJUN »

TMI :funnylast:
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

JFL Live wrote:Sometimes I like to take a bath and a shower at the same time... and pretend that I'm in a submarine that got hit!
Yeah, but did you ever fart while in the full tub and try to bite the bubbles? If you have soap bubbles be careful not to bite one of them because they taste nasty.
Signifying nothing”

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

:lmao:

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by lonerider »

Nah, the Finns have it down! Community baths (coed) on a Saturday night. They call it "saunas." If your neighbor doesn't have one, they are welcome to use yours. It's a social thing brought over from the old country (Finland). I should know, I've seen enough naked Finns to last a lifetime!

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

lonerider wrote:Nah, the Finns have it down! Community baths (coed) on a Saturday night. They call it "saunas." If your neighbor doesn't have one, they are welcome to use yours. It's a social thing brought over from the old country (Finland). I should know, I've seen enough naked Finns to last a lifetime!
Wow! :blink: Been a while since I saw a real live naked gal, let alone bathed with one! I’d admire to share water with some of those FinnGals! Maybe one of them would let me play with her rubber ducky?!?!?!
Signifying nothing”

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Well, it’s time again, early Satmorn this time. Evidently I have been living pure and clean because I swear that tub water smelled better after I got out. No wonder the gals all call me “sweetie”! :lolfall:
Signifying nothing”