this is the most ironic photo I've seen in a long time.

Keep it civil
Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Re: this is the most ironic photo I've seen in a long time.

Post by Tbeck »

Yo, can't disagree with your statements. But it all comes back to who is calling the shots. Schools can't and don't teach what the school board decides doesn't need taught. Texas as far as I know is the only state to have made strides in taking back control.
I see it much simpler...the boards and community will pretty much go along for $$$.

Herb, in other words you got NOTHING. Hey I'm not the one who CLAIMED to have monitored the testing, WHEN that's not legally possible.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Tbeck wrote:Yo, can't disagree with your statements. But it all comes back to who is calling the shots. Schools can't and don't teach what the school board decides doesn't need taught. Texas as far as I know is the only state to have made strides in taking back control.
I see it much simpler...the boards and community will pretty much go along for $$$.

Herb, in other words you got NOTHING. Hey I'm not the one who CLAIMED to have monitored the testing, WHEN that's not legally possible.
Since you have never lived in CA, how the hell would you know?

The state testing is left up to the states. Not only for what they are supposed to know but how they are tested.

When I was doing it, the tests were administered by teachers from other schools and monitored by volunteers. We had to sit through a 30-minute class on what we were to do and what the teacher was allowed to do.

The monitors were present when the teacher picked up the tests, stayed with them the whole time of the testing, and went with the teacher to return the tests to the state people that took control and sent them out for grading.

So, again, you are a fucking liar.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Except nobody from the state comes to schools for picking up tests :lmao:

You want to try a third time??? :lol:

I know, You stayed at Holiday inn.