The funniest part of this video

Keep it civil
jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

The funniest part of this video

Post by jeffcoslacker »

No, not the fact that the guy is trying to outrun anything on a Harley ( [emoji476] )...rather the cop who seems to think motorcycles stand up on their own if you lift them up, starting at 7:00.

They can't. They are two tired. Especially after that chase. :lmao:

Shortcut if you don't know how it works:

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Re: The funniest part of this video

Post by HARRIS »

JUST BECAUSE OF NO HELMET ?
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

JUST BECAUSE OF NO HELMET ?
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

I know of a time when a guy on a little enduro outran the coppers in my county. When the cop lit him up the rider bee-lined it to the near by local golf course. Over the paved golf cart roads he went - cop car in chase - because he knew there was a narrow bridge that spanned a creek on that golf course and he knew it was too narrow for the cop car to follow. Across the bridge he went. The coppers had to travel surface streets for about 3 miles to get to the other side of that creek where the rider crossed. They never saw him again to my knowledge. [space] :lmao:
lovineveryminuteofit

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Post by KAJUN »

The bike fared worst than the rider.........In Texas you can ride without a helmet if you've got enough insurance coverage....
just wonder why they were chasing him in the first place...and the cop had him dead to rights when he cut through the gas station...could have ended it all right then with a small bump on his rear fender
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

SR2 may have told this one before but what us old coots do. :bonk: In the early 80 a big field was between a factory and a subdivison in my 10,000 people town. The factory had bought the farm for growing pains if they came. A old pond was right over the hill top. Field slopped back down to the houses. It was good in that no view of each other. Mini bikes from the sub would often ride the old farm field for fun and the brave ones go over top in site of the factory. The plant manger would call the town cops for legal reasons more than anything to prove he had had them ran off it one got hurt.
A new cop moved in from another town was on call this time and got to the factory faster than most! The mine trails and Y zingers headed to the ridge and this time the cop took after them! as they got to the top two went right and two left and cop did a dukes and went for the middle with a splash as he went window deep in to the little pond! Not hurt but could not pull out as the bikes now out of site in the sub :lmao: .Bet some first graders telling about out running the law the next day. :putput: :putput: :putput: :putput:

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

old time rider wrote:SR2 may have told this one before but what us old coots do. :bonk: In the early 80 a big field was between a factory and a subdivison in my 10,000 people town. The factory had bought the farm for growing pains if they came. A old pond was right over the hill top. Field slopped back down to the houses. It was good in that no view of each other. Mini bikes from the sub would often ride the old farm field for fun and the brave ones go over top in site of the factory. The plant manger would call the town cops for legal reasons more than anything to prove he had had them ran off it one got hurt.
A new cop moved in from another town was on call this time and got to the factory faster than most! The mine trails and Y zingers headed to the ridge and this time the cop took after them! as they got to the top two went right and two left and cop did a dukes and went for the middle with a splash as he went window deep in to the little pond! Not hurt but could not pull out as the bikes now out of site in the sub :lmao: .Bet some first graders telling about out running the law the next day. :putput: :putput: :putput: :putput:
That's funny, right there. [space] :lmao:
lovineveryminuteofit