Interesting, if true

Keep it civil
wally w
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: 1987 VS700

Re: Interesting, if true

Post by wally w »

Tbeck wrote:RK, you can throw whatever BS you want at this topic but at the end of the day, Trump blinked.
Trump should have said sign the papers JUST like every previous president since the ceasefire. Sign it and then we'll talk.
IF as the drum beaters are claiming, Trump's diplomacy has brought Un to his knees, there's no reason for Trump to meet with him UNTIL the papers signed and Un dismantles his nuclear facilities.
Here's what's gonna happen; they'll meet, China will again start pumping money in, and Un will be emboldened so back to his usual game.
You read it here FIRST, remember.

Oh and for the record, this isn't about liking or disliking Trump, it's about piss poor diplomacy. If Barry had pulled this same stunt you'd be cussing.
I may hate myself in the morning, but I agree with this.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Tbeck wrote:RK, you can throw whatever BS you want at this topic but at the end of the day, Trump blinked.
Trump should have said sign the papers JUST like every previous president since the ceasefire. Sign it and then we'll talk.
IF as the drum beaters are claiming, Trump's diplomacy has brought Un to his knees, there's no reason for Trump to meet with him UNTIL the papers signed and Un dismantles his nuclear facilities.
Here's what's gonna happen; they'll meet, China will again start pumping money in, and Un will be emboldened so back to his usual game.
You read it here FIRST, remember.

Oh and for the record, this isn't about liking or disliking Trump, it's about piss poor diplomacy. If Barry had pulled this same stunt you'd be cussing.
Well, Wally may agree, :lolfall: but, as usual I shudder to think that you disseminate this tripe to children...

Every president since the cease fire, you say... you might inform Wally that every president for the last thirty years has kissed the asses of the father and son NoKo dictators and actually abetted in the growth of their military and nuclear weapons through appeasement. Well, Du Ku Shmuck now has the bomb and the delivery system thanks to past appeasement and is announcing before the world he will use them against the US. One problem, there is no more room to kick this can down the road, no more time for going back to business as usual. It’s do or die time, have no doubt. Rocket Man wants to talk with President Trump. Rocket Man has been startled by the new American President after having successfully played pussy Obama. Like all tyrants Rocket Man is a coward who nonetheless understands strength. Trump is a bad ass. You speak of my BS, Teach, well if that’s what you think, there’s some more for you. Now, let’s hope and pray our President is successful because this time the chips are down for keeps. The little phat phuk will disarm or be destroyed before he can harm Americans. There’s a new sheriff in town and I’m prouder than ever to have given him my vote. MAGA.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Whether you see it as a positive or not, Chump is the one who has brought this to a head.

For the last 60 years or so it's been "contained" so to speak, but now it's reached a crisis point.

You can only hope Chump has enough diplomatic advisors around him to guide him through this one.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

RK, maybe instead of TRYING to insult me, you should read what was written. Yah I know it required at least a 3rd grade education to comprehend, but try cause pictures aren't possible.
So one more time for the intellectually challenged. Yes the Trump sanction's ARE WORKING. So NOW is the time to get the NK dictator to sign the peace treaty AND force him to dismantle his nuclear option. He's out of money and supplies. However if Trump opens a dialogue BEFORE the aforementioned conditions are met, all of Un's usual facilitator's will reopen trade and supply.
And you would benefit GREATLY if you paid more attention to what I have to post. Hell you might, yes MIGHT start leaning right, instead of pretending to be.

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

hillsy wrote: You forget that it was after Chump had the Chinese president over for dinner that China imposed its sanctions on NK. Prior to that China didn't want to get involved.....
:|

At least you are finally giving credit where credit is due. Trump isn't going in to roll over and let Un rub his belly like Obama would. Trump is going in there to swat him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll:

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Prodigal_Sun wrote:
hillsy wrote: You forget that it was after Chump had the Chinese president over for dinner that China imposed its sanctions on NK. Prior to that China didn't want to get involved.....

At least you are finally giving credit where credit is due. Trump isn't going in to roll over and let Un rub his belly like Obama would.Trump is going in there to swat him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.
That's the sort of response that we are all fearing. We're not talking about a couple of tariffs here - we're talking about the possibility of a global nuclear conflict.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

hillsy, no we aren't. Un is a dictator who is PLAYING the international game just like the Iranians did to get a US President to open up a dialogue, JUST LIKE Barry did with Iran.
Trump should be smarter, but evidently he's not.

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

hillsy wrote:
Prodigal_Sun wrote:

At least you are finally giving credit where credit is due. Trump isn't going in to roll over and let Un rub his belly like Obama would.Trump is going in there to swat him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.
That's the sort of response that we are all fearing. We're not talking about a couple of tariffs here - we're talking about the possibility of a global nuclear conflict.
I meant that figuratively. I believe he'll be tough with him and not put up with his bs. Give Un a reality check.

As you already so kindly pointed out, he's already made progress with getting China to stop enabling the fat kid. If Un wants the sanctions lightened he'll have to play ball. (Again I don't mean that literally, sad I feel I have to clarify that)
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Prodigal_Sun wrote:
hillsy wrote:
Prodigal_Sun wrote:

I meant that figuratively. I believe he'll be tough with him and not put up with his bs. Give Un a reality check.

As you already so kindly pointed out, he's already made progress with getting China to stop enabling the fat kid. If Un wants the sanctions lightened he'll have to play ball. (Again I don't mean that literally, sad I feel I have to clarify that)
he's a furiner, doesn't understand anything about the USA or our language. but then he probably thinks a car trunk is called a boot and the hood a bonnet.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Herb wrote:
Prodigal_Sun wrote:
hillsy wrote:
Prodigal_Sun wrote:

he's a furiner, doesn't understand anything about the USA or our language. but then he probably thinks a car trunk is called a boot and the hood a bonnet.