Who farted?

Keep it civil
RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Who farted?

Post by RoadKing »

Maybe it’s just my breath.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: Who farted?

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

hmm, one of the dogs? :OhNo; [space] :soda:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

:putput: (putt putt putt) Someday day I’ll relate the legend of Marty Mouse. :putput: (putt putt putt)
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Worked with a guy that had a English Bulldog. He said it was like a lab in that loved everyone and kids so much. When some asked him about getting a pup from a dealer he told him NO! Love mine but if he goes no way want another. All he does is eat,fart, and drool all over every thing.With the farts so bad. [emoji2]

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by JFL Live »

Who farted?

Sorry...
_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

BoDog
Joined a 450cc Club
My Bike: None anymore

Post by BoDog »

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Post by jeffcoslacker »

Nothing is more wretched than a Boxer farting after eating popcorn. Especially if you fine tune it. With onion salt and Parmesan cheese.

I perfected it. Because payback.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Old dog farts can be the worst but they are a blessing, just the fact that your dog lived long enough to have old dog farts. Lost my Gypsy to bone cancer a year ago, only age five. My poor friend never got to have old dog farts. I’m an old dog, Gyp and I could have one day had old dog farting contests. I love my Gypsy.
Signifying nothing”

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

JUST BLAME THE WIFE INSTEAD ....
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

JUST BLAME THE WIFE INSTEAD ....
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

-DBTO

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

Quick story...

So on Friday they sent a kindergartner to my class. Since I am the "disciplinarian" of the school my classroom has become the place to put the unruly students in. (I don't mind as the kids seem to respond more towards an ex-Army male!).
So this little girl comes in, sits at my back table, then tells me she's going to fart. I say that's not appropriate. Next thing I know I'm, literally, gagging!!! It was sooooo raunch and I was amazed that something like that could come out of a little girl. What's worse, she kept doing it! Seriously, I don't get nauseous like that but this girl was so bad! I walked her down to the nurse, told her to sit on that toilet until she couldn't poop any more!
They sent her back and she did it AGAIN!!!!
I called her mom in an effort to get the mom to pick her up. Her mom thought it was cute. :hellfire: Even one of my kids ran out of the room gagging.

Nasty!
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

:lolfall: :lmao:
Signifying nothing”

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

DevilsFan wrote:Quick story...

So on Friday they sent a kindergartner to my class. Since I am the "disciplinarian" of the school my classroom has become the place to put the unruly students in. (I don't mind as the kids seem to respond more towards an ex-Army male!).
So this little girl comes in, sits at my back table, then tells me she's going to fart. I say that's not appropriate. Next thing I know I'm, literally, gagging!!! It was sooooo raunch and I was amazed that something like that could come out of a little girl. What's worse, she kept doing it! Seriously, I don't get nauseous like that but this girl was so bad! I walked her down to the nurse, told her to sit on that toilet until she couldn't poop any more!
I called her mom in an effort to get the mom to pick her up. Her mom thought it was cute. :hellfire: Even one of my kids ran out of the room gagging.

Nasty!
Saturday evening I had my godson, who is 4, on my lap watching TV. Had the Lab on my left on the couch with us...he let one fly that I swear was the grossest thing I ever smelled in my life. He thought it was funny...even the dog got off the couch and when the dog leaves the room...YOU KNOW IT'S BAD. And that damn dog looked at ME as if I did it. :hellfire: I have no idea how a little 40lb body can generate something so nasty.
-DBTO

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

old time rider wrote:Worked with a guy that had a English Bulldog. He said it was like a lab in that loved everyone and kids so much. When some asked him about getting a pup from a dealer he told him NO! Love mine but if he goes no way want another. All he does is eat,fart, and drool all over every thing.With the farts so bad. [emoji2]
My wife says our boxer and me are like twins. We both lie around, scratch and fart.

But I know his farts stink more, especially after eating that "Taste of the Wild" dry food that's made from salmon. [space] :lmao:
lovineveryminuteofit

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

SR2 his food is good but I had to stop eating that brand. A truck all most hit me when I was in the road trying to lick myself! I know that's a real old one but that's what we old guys do. :putput:

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

MadCow wrote:
DevilsFan wrote:Quick story...

Nasty!
Saturday evening I had my godson, who is 4, on my lap watching TV. Had the Lab on my left on the couch with us...he let one fly that I swear was the grossest thing I ever smelled in my life. He thought it was funny...even the dog got off the couch and when the dog leaves the room...YOU KNOW IT'S BAD. And that damn dog looked at ME as if I did it. :hellfire: I have no idea how a little 40lb body can generate something so nasty.

:funnylast: :lmao: :lmao:
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

BoDog
Joined a 450cc Club
My Bike: None anymore

Post by BoDog »

I just let a pretty stout one rip. Wife started yelling at me… LOL

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by lonerider »

Who? What difference at this point does it make? :confused:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

You guys have already heard my stories of, Richard The Fart King!

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.