One reason for so much violence

Keep it civil
MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Re: One reason for so much violence

Post by MadCow »

Fred wrote:The reason for so much violence is that murders feel that if people die then they go to heaven ---so what he says,--- I done them a favour.

If weak religious people had to stand on their own 2 feet in life and not cry running the the church for sanctuary and forgiveness then you could be strong like an atheist,-- living life as a man, understand life and respect it as some one elses property.

You are actually told that jesus will forgive, for anything.

Thats why Muslims and Christians alike kill others, they think they are doing no harm.

Religion kills.

40% of Americans are religious in some way. When you learn what life is and how it began you will see how precious it is, it is all a person has. There is no second chance and no heaven or afterlife.

Learn this and you may have more respect for other people lives.

You will kill for a mans telephone or a few bucks,----- and even children.

Your thinking of life is fucked up and it is religion that does it.

Oh I forgot look at me I need attention ---dork.
As a dog goes back to its vomit, [so] a fool repeats his stupidity.
--Proverbs 26:11
-DBTO

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Yes there will be another and another and another. Probably quite a few and many people will die because you can buy war weapons in a shop with an outdated ID :jester: I do believe there is 1 per month.

let me know when youve sent it and made yourself look like a dork.

You guys are too stupid to run a forum. It is not your job to judge what people say or it is not a forum. Either have a political section and leave it alone or shut it down.

Don't tell me you put 'forum administrator' on your resume --do you. :bonk:

People have opinions, thats what humanity is, it may not line up with yours. Probably not many do, have you noticed that.

No one will post if you have no respect for posters no matter what your little lifes experience tells you.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Tbeck wrote:Maybe we should eliminate the preemptive laws like DUI, and return to DWI? Then if someone broke said law we hang them. Problem solved and no need to worry about repeat offenders, right?
Rehabilitation and deterrents only work for something less than 25% of those individuals who do jail time. Obviously neither work.
So the reason for so much violence must be that we don't kill enough guilty people.
I'm guessing you missed the whole reason for this thread and that being that we need a stronger deterrent to the ones we have today. No laws need to be eliminated just stricter punishment for anyone that doesn't want to live within the laws we presently have. First time offenders need to be given a firm warning on what will happen if they are caught doing the offense again. Speaking as a repeat offender I can tell you that the punishment I got wasn't tough enough to make me not want to do the offense of DUI again. Now this was during the late 60's and early 70's when the court system didn't think we had a DUI problem. Then along came MADD, DADD, SADD and a host of other groups against drunk drivers. Now don't get me wrong I believe we need to get all drunk drivers off the road before another person loses their life.

At one time the state of Okla had a law that said anyone caught for DUI was suppose to spend 10 days and nights in jail and pay a huge fine. I had a friend that got 30 days in the county jail for a dui and he got to spend it on weekends so he didn't lose his job. That was 10 weekends he had to show up at the jail at 6 pm Friday and was released at 6 pm on Sunday. My personal take on this DUI thing is this, if you are drunk behind the wheel of a vehicle and get involved in a wreck and someone dies you need to go to prison for life. That means you die in prison and not this 40 years or so they give out as life now. You know what I find really odd about all this felony DUI BS... the gov takes away your right to own a gun but gives you the right to own and operate the object you were arrested using when you committed the felony and it wasn't a gun. :bonk:

Oh and I agree with Fred that there will be more school shooting until we do something about the free shooting zone the perps know are there. We have a whole generation of people that think the only way to solve a problem is by violence. They have grown up seeing it on video games and TV and think it is the answer to their problems in real life. One way to fix that is to bring back God in peoples lives and the schools. I see I have overstayed my time so I need to go. :soda:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

You know Im not saying I believe it too but I read that the murder rate did not increase when they stopped the death penalty.

The Death penalty was only stopped on advice from Health and safety who said executions are dangerous.

Its the same with hanging, and incorrect rope could lead to sore throats and nausia.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

One reason for so much violence? Dan White blamed Twinkies.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

The murder rate would go down IMO if the death penalty was carried out in about a week or less after given. :putput:

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

old time rider wrote:The murder rate would go down IMO if the death penalty was carried out in about a week or less after given. :putput:
And make it a public affair..
-DBTO

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Yeah like chopper square in Riyadh. All the shoppers are rounded in by the 'religious police ' and all are told to watch. ---wallopo --of comes the hand with doctor at hand ( pun intended).

Its not a punishment its a deterrent the Saudi prince pleaded in UK TV hey I have no trouble with it, bit barbaric but seems to work. Shopping left in the back of your Chevy caprice wont get stolen even with windows down.

We should do the same, its not a punishment it is to get this scum off the planet and destroy his chances of birth of another raving lunatic.

Ive said it before and ille say it again,-- I will pull the lever if any of you are bit squeemish.

Hows about that for a resume at Toys R us, --last job-- hang man, yeah :rock:

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Post by jeffcoslacker »

old time rider wrote:The murder rate would go down IMO if the death penalty was carried out in about a week or less after given. :putput:
When I am king there will be Draino Enemas galore.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

THERE S SO MUCH DEATH AND VIOLENCE ON ALL MEDIA THAT IT HAS BECOME MUNDANE AND PEOPLE ARE CONDITIONED TO IT. AND ... THEY LIKE TO COPY WHAT THEY SEE, IT'S STILL MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO !
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

Fred wrote:Yeah like chopper square in Riyadh. All the shoppers are rounded in by the 'religious police ' and all are told to watch. ---wallopo --of comes the hand with doctor at hand ( pun intended).

Its not a punishment its a deterrent the Saudi prince pleaded in UK TV hey I have no trouble with it, bit barbaric but seems to work. Shopping left in the back of your Chevy caprice wont get stolen even with windows down.

We should do the same, its not a punishment it is to get this scum off the planet and destroy his chances of birth of another raving lunatic.

Ive said it before and ille say it again,-- I will pull the lever if any of you are bit squeemish.

Did you type all that with your left hand???

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

I don't have hands --I use my dick. I never got cought for adultery.

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

navigator wrote:
Fred wrote:Yeah like chopper square in Riyadh. All the shoppers are rounded in by the 'religious police ' and all are told to watch. ---wallopo --of comes the hand with doctor at hand ( pun intended).

Did you type all that with your left hand???

:lmao: :lmao:
-DBTO

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Dont bother posting --the forum is dead --mad cow just deletes everything.

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Fred wrote:Dont bother posting --the forum is dead --mad cow just deletes everything.

Not everything, just the stupid shit. Like the post of yours I whacked a few minutes ago where you were boasting about eating dead cops if you got hungry.
-DBTO

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:You know what I find really odd about all this felony DUI BS... the gov takes away your right to own a gun but gives you the right to own and operate the object you were arrested using when you committed the felony and it wasn't a gun. :bonk:
I think you hit the nail on the head there. The government's crazier than Charles Manson on a full moon. Find it funny how the people making the most noise about "less government" are the same ones clamoring about "stricter enforcement of laws" where'd y'all think laws come from? :bang:

You're a fool if you think any felony that had nothing to do with guns and violence has anything to do with "safety" or deterents or any of that other nonsense they like to spout. It has to do with political power. It's a backdoor Liberal gun grab, I don't care what anyone says.

I was looking up information about the so-called Michigan gun show "loophole" I found a PDF of Michigan gun laws. It's 242 pages long.

[Edit: Changed "guns 'or' violence"]
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll:

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

I feel sorry for you. You look in at religion from the outside and paint it all with one broad brush. The people you describe aren't religious. They are cowards hiding behind the banner of religion to try and justify their atrocities.

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

Fred wrote:
Designer wrote::roll:

Here we go again. :tongue:
Could it be possible that you might try,-- just a moment of thought and think about it. Just a few minutes or even 1 minute should be enough. Try not to totally dismiss anything and everything because I said it.

This is what you should look like now :blink: just give it a try. THINK.

As long as you keep telling people that god will forgive, and they will have an afterlife then they will do terrible things.

They say Killing is not bad ! because they can go to heaven and have a better life. Try to work it out please.
You're a self proclaimed "smart guy" I'm sure you're well versed in philosophy, and are very familiar with the book Beyond Good and Evil. Overlooking your condemnation of the taking of life and how precious it all is in one post, then your eagerness to play the role of executioner in another, in this very same thread, let's assume both "good" and "evil" are subjective terms with no "real" meaning to the universe at large.

Then instead of being able to say "good" or "bad" things happen, you are simply left with "things happen" you may not like some of those things, some of those things could bring you, or someone else harm, but the universe is impersonal to that.

I know you atheists like to say bad things happen, so there is no God, because if there was He wouldn't allow it. Having established there is no "good" or "bad" there is only a perception of them, one could say it's irrelevant, but suppose there is a "good" or at least better than us plain even to our collective simple mortal minds.

God is not a dictator. He gives guidance, lessons, and instructions. If you wish to scorn and ignore "His" wisdom, the penalty is spiritual death. Your spirit will shrivel up and die, as sure as a house plant left out in the desert. But if you need His Word, the best you can, your spirit will flourish fed from a spring that's never runs dry, that overflows eternally. :soapbox:

It's up to each individual to believe or not. The truth doesn't need you to accept it to continue to be true. :cheers:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I happen to like the Conversations with God trilogy instead of the bible. To me they are both just books written by humans. In the CWG trilogy God says there is no right or wrong and that he does not have anything to do with what happens on Earth. As a matter of fact that is how he learns how things happen and what it feels like to do them thru the actions of the people on Earth. So we are left to our own to do as we wish. Time as we know it or think it happens does not happen. All things happen at the same time like the pages in a book and not laid out like paper edge to edge with a yesterday on the left, today in the middle and a future tomorrow on the right. To time travel all we need to do is learn how to step from one page to the other. Just to throw a monkey wrench into the whole thing God says in the CWG trilogy there is no hell and that Hilter went to, what we call, Heaven as there is no hell. That aught to give you something to think about for a while. :blink: [space] :HatTip:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

RoadKing wrote:One reason for so much violence? Dan White blamed Twinkies.
You know, I totally forgot about that whacko. Lucky for us he did us all a favor in the end..
-DBTO