One reason for so much violence

Keep it civil
Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

Re: One reason for so much violence

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:I happen to like the Conversations with God trilogy instead of the bible. To me they are both just books written by humans. In the CWG trilogy God says there is no right or wrong and that he does not have anything to do with what happens on Earth. As a matter of fact that is how he learns how things happen and what it feels like to do them thru the actions of the people on Earth. So we are left to our own to do as we wish. Time as we know it or think it happens does not happen. All things happen at the same time like the pages in a book and not laid out like paper edge to edge with a yesterday on the left, today in the middle and a future tomorrow on the right. To time travel all we need to do is learn how to step from one page to the other. Just to throw a monkey wrench into the whole thing God says in the CWG trilogy there is no hell and that Hilter went to, what we call, Heaven as there is no hell. That aught to give you something to think about for a while. :blink: [space] :HatTip:
Haven't seen those. I liked the Frank Perriti series Piercing the Darkness. It's fiction, takes the concept of spiritual warfare literally. Angels and demons, unseen but fighting for territory and influence. Whispering in people's minds. Prayer giving angels cover. It reads almost like a good horror novel.
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll: