Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: School again

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote:
Travlin wrote:
hillsy wrote: t has no parallel to the real world.
It must not be all that bad since everybody and their uncle, third removed, wants to come here. It's just too bad now they want to turn it into the same kind of shithole they came from.Come on over for a holiday in Dearborn Michigan. :cheers:
I wasn't referring to the USA, I was referring to our mate Delusioner.
Says "THE MASTER Delusioner" himself! :lmao:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Here we go with the "no, you are!" bullshit again.... :roll:

BoDog
Joined a 450cc Club
My Bike: None anymore

Post by BoDog »

hillsy wrote:An interesting take on this that I found on another forum:
This shooting thing will solve itself in time. Time civilizes nations. The US just needs more time to civilize itself. It is a young country, which was created by guns and violence in recent history.

The European view is that the violence we see in the US (just how many times does Tom Cruise need to be smashed in the face to fall down in any US movie - totally unrealistic violence) is a cultural norm created by your inherently violent history.

I have met US citizens who can recall their grand fathers stories about the shoot outs in the local bars. Disputes settled by guns. Europeans don't have that history in their psyche. You have to work through this.

It will take time for the US to reach the degree of civilization that this level of gun ownership and crime becomes totally unacceptable - maybe 50 to 100 years. At about that time, the country will be civilized enough to take care of it's citizen's health too.

So we can understand why this happens in the US and time will solve this problem.
Fred? Is that you?

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

UNTIL THE PERPETRATORS ARE QUICKLY PUNISHED AND HORRIBLY SO, THERE IS NO DETERRENT. RETURN THE DEED WITH A VIOLENT GRUESOME EXECUTION THAT IS SWIFT ....
THEY MUST DIE LIKE DOGS
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

HARRIS wrote:UNTIL THE PERPETRATORS ARE QUICKLY PUNISHED AND HORRIBLY SO, THERE IS NO DETERRENT. RETURN THE DEED WITH A VIOLENT GRUESOME EXECUTION THAT IS SWIFT ....
THEY MUST DIE LIKE DOGS

How does that work for the fuckwits that not only kill innocent citizens, but take their own lives in the process?

Bit of a moot point trying to execute a corpse.

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

This newly released video may add some context to the larger discussion taking place. I'm posting without comment, except that I figure it probably requires careful analysis. And I know that's what we're good at around here. [emoji2]

Forest Acres Liquor in Tulsa, if you want more details...

[youtube][/youtube]

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

What is your take on this Video that you posted?

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote:Here we go with the "no, you are!" bullshit again...
Oh,...Bullshit it is not. It's THE FACT. [space] I have demonstrated your Delusional Mindset a DOZEN times,.....easily.

You are just too unable to dispute it,.... so we get your usual Evasional Childish Retort. ;IDunno:

Cuban
Bike out of hock

Post by Cuban »

Designer wrote: What is your take on this Video that you posted?
[emoji2] I'll leave the analysis to the experts, since I'm not a gun guy. At all. As far as I can recall, I've never even held a hand gun.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

That's not what I asked.

I asked what was your Opinion on the event,....not for an analysis of it.

Cuban
Bike out of hock

Post by Cuban »

Designer wrote: That's not what I asked.

I asked what was your Opinion on the event,....not for an analysis of it.
[emoji2] Ed, I gave you my answer.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

Fred wrote:Gun free zones, Hmmm thats another way of saying no guns.

Have you tried it? its all you got left. With the mental state of violent aggressive Americans its all you can do.

Sorry to you Herb that you cant work it out You must live 99 miles up a winding road or something.

I have posted simple scenarios that explain the theory but the Admin in there ultimate superior position of censorship have decided it should be deleted and deny you of further knowledge.

You are ignorant. The study just came out. 98% of ALL mass shootings were in "Gun Free Zones"!!! How's that working???
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Cuban wrote:
Designer wrote: What is your take on this Video that you posted?
[emoji2] I'll leave the analysis to the experts, since I'm not a gun guy. At all. As far as I can recall, I've never even held a hand gun.

What's to analyze?
-DBTO

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Cuban wrote:
Designer wrote: That's not what I asked. I asked what was your Opinion on the event,....not for an analysis of it.
[emoji2] Ed, I gave you my answer.

Hmmm. So,...then,...why did you post it?

Cuban
Bike out of hock

Post by Cuban »

MadCow wrote: What's to analyze?
[emoji2] There have been discussions on other forums about this video. I imagine gun owners, at least people who carry on a daily basis, might have some thoughts on the actions, the technical actions, of this mother and daughter team during this robbery. You know, like how they handled their weapons, the decisions they made at the time, things like that. Nothing to see here, then?

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Are cap pistols still legal? With a roll of caps you shot a long time! Can still remember the smell after a big battle with all of us going through a roll.. :putput:

Cuban
Bike out of hock

Post by Cuban »

Designer wrote: Hmmm. So,...then,...why did you post it?
:smile: You're not very awake yet, are you Ed?
Cuban wrote: This newly released video may add some context to the larger discussion taking place...

Cuban
Bike out of hock

Post by Cuban »

old time rider wrote: Are cap pistols still legal? With a roll of caps you shot a long time! Can still remember the smell after a big battle with all of us going through a roll.. :putput:
[emoji2] I remember that smell! [emoji106]

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Cuban wrote:
MadCow wrote: What's to analyze?
[emoji2] There have been discussions on other forums about this video. I imagine gun owners, at least people who carry on a daily basis, might have some thoughts on the actions, the technical actions, of this mother and daughter team during this robbery. You know, like how they handled their weapons, the decisions they made at the time, things like that. Nothing to see here, then?

I don't like where the gun was stored...it appeared to me that the store owned handgun was pulled from the same area as the cash. That could have spelled doom if the robber spotted it and gabbed it. Handguns (if you plan to use it for self-defense) should be carried on the person. In most states, it is perfectly legal for a store owner/employee to conceal carry on premise as it is considered private property. At least in MD anyway...I'm sure in the heavily communist controlled states/cities like New York and Chicago...there might be some dumb law preventing that....which of course makes it easy for armed robbers to do what they do...only the criminals would have guns. There were plenty of opportunities (twice) for the first lady who had the initial contact with the armed person to draw her weapon from a holster and light his ass up. It appeared to me that she DID make a gesture/attempt to retrieve it upon initial contact...but that was a very dangerous move on her part.

I would have started firing and kept firing until the guy was on the ground...firing and then evaluating the result (which these ladies did) is dangerous. I teach my CC students that once you have made the decision to fire, keep firing until the threat is gone...usually once gun fire has taken them to the ground they are pretty much done...you then have a chance to escape, which is what these ladies did when he went down (finally)...they prolonged that though. There was a substantially increased risk of friendly fire because of this as well once the second gun came out.

I'm sure the robber lost his life a few minutes after the video cut...by the way he was becoming disoriented...bleeding out and losing blood pressure causing syncope.
-DBTO

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Cuban wrote:
Designer wrote: Hmmm. So,...then,...why did you post it?
:smile: You're not very awake yet, are you Ed?
Cuban wrote: This newly released video may add some context to the larger discussion taking place...
Am quite awake. This answer does not compute. This is a Thread about a Mass Shooting of defenseless Un-armed Teens, the weapon used offensively by a Teen and is not a Hand Gun.

Your video is ENTIRELY not that ...at all. It shows a Robbery, perpetrated by an Adult, on a two armed Adults and is a Defensive use of a Hand Gun.

Thus it really adds ZERO context to the Main Topic/Discussion....don't you agree?