School again

Keep it civil
old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

School again

Post by old time rider »

Parkland ,FL. 20 injured ,shooter has been taken by police.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Re: School again

Post by RoadKing »

What I am going to do about it... more of the same. Keep my guns clean and my powder dry.

Ya see, evil shit happens. All the legislative change, spending, and control in the world will never change that. Evil shit happens. Therefore, I remain locked and loaded to keep evil shit away from me and mine. No change.

Listen to Pam Bondi, Phred, she got more balls than you, you could learn something.

Nonstop tv cable coverage of this shooting. Man, them Florida cops ride a whole lotta Harleys. Nice weather. And get paid for it!

Governor Scott just spoke, said gonna make sure this never happens again. :bonk: Politicians say the stupidest crap.

Have you seen the mug shot of the perp? Looks like the weirdos from Jeffco’s mug shot lineup!
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

I know what we ain't gonna do - seek advise from become Great Britain or France on how to address gun crimes. [space] :rag:
lovineveryminuteofit

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Two things need done:
First teacher's who wish to carry should be allowed. If they deem a training certificate must be obtained, that's fine BUT the person carrying need NOT turn anything in or be on record as carrying.
Secondly we need to mute the media. All they should be allowed to report is that a shooting occurred. All the reporting does is promotes more.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Easy targets v hard targets. People who do this stuff want to succeed in killing a lot of people so they choose easy soft targets that won’t or can’t fight back. So, arm qualified school employees so schools are no longer soft targets. I am also in favor of giving carry permits to qualified students.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

They keep asking the same stupid question, how do you stop these people. The answer is simple, shoot the bastids.
Signifying nothing”

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

RK, you'll run up against a wall in giving students carry, as the age for handgun purchase is 21.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Tbeck wrote:RK, you'll run up against a wall in giving students carry, as the age for handgun purchase is 21.
Change the law to 16 and/or let them carry Ruger carbines.
Signifying nothing”

Travlin
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: Ummmmmmmm a 1400

Post by Travlin »

Hmmmm an antifa dick.

I won't say but no surprises here.

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by JFL Live »

RoadKing wrote:
Looks like the weirdos from Jeffco’s mug shot lineup!

Remember, I pointed out we should start profiling by those crazy ears...
_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Yeah, I cleaned the thread up a little. My apologies to those who may have got caught up in it...

Don't send me hate mail Fred like your whiny ass did last time...I don't give a shit.
-DBTO

BoDog
Joined a 450cc Club
My Bike: None anymore

Post by BoDog »

MadCow wrote:Yeah, I cleaned the thread up a little. My apologies to those who may have got caught up in it...

Don't send me hate mail Fred like your whiny ass did last time...I don't give a shit.

:clap:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

JFL Live wrote:
RoadKing wrote:
Looks like the weirdos from Jeffco’s mug shot lineup!

Remember, I pointed out we should start profiling by those crazy ears...
Yes, I do recall you pointing that out. Those peoples gots some ugly evil ears, unlike the stately ears of BatMan!
Signifying nothing”

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Post by jeffcoslacker »

I actually had someone old enough to know better say in an email "This kind of thing never used to happen until recently..."

My response:

"Really." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universit ... r_shooting

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

IS IT ANY WONDER WHEN THERE IS SO VERY MUCH VIDEO GAMES AND MOVIE VIOLENCE TO SEED MINDS ? SEE IT, DO IT, SEE HOW IT WORKS ...

LIVE THE FANTASY BECOME THE STAR
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

MadCow wrote: Yeah, I cleaned the thread up a little. My apologies to those who may have got caught up in it...
[emoji2] Well OK, but you missed a spot...
Travlin wrote: Hmmmm an antifa dick. I won't say but no surprises here.
[emoji2] Travlin, that ain't the guy...

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Tbeck wrote:Secondly we need to mute the media. All they should be allowed to report is that a shooting occurred.
Trampling on the 1st while preserving the 2nd?

I like what this guy had to say. I think he nailed it with this commentary insomuch as what the left's agenda is truly about.

[youtube][/youtube]
lovineveryminuteofit

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

To stop this from happening again schools will have to resemble prisons and operated under the same rules..... except for incarceration of course....

10 foot high electrified fencing surrounding the school with only several entrances with metal detectors and armed to the teeth trained guards at every entrance...... At each entrance there would be two sets of gates...... They may get past the first one but will never make it past the second....

And if anyone who attempts such a dumb ass move.......... public executions in the town square should follow within 24 hours of the misdeed..
Just enough time for a crowd to gather.....

This may sound harsh but harsh treatment of the perpetrator needs to be dealt with as soon as possible and no media allowed to report on anything
This thing of glorifying the killer or killers has gone to damn far.......
Oh you say they are mentally deranged.....well tough shit :fubird:

Why doesn't this happen in schools in Israel????.........Mandatory military enrollment for all youths both male and female....Their country is under attack...just like ours except the perpetrators are different
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:To stop this from happening again schools will have to resemble prisons and operated under the same rules..... except for incarceration of course....

10 foot high electrified fencing surrounding the school with only several entrances with metal detectors and armed to the teeth trained guards at every entrance...... At each entrance there would be two sets of gates...... They may get past the first one but will never make it past the second....

And if anyone who attempts such a dumb ass move.......... public executions in the town square should follow within 24 hours of the misdeed..
Just enough time for a crowd to gather.....

This may sound harsh but harsh treatment of the perpetrator needs to be dealt with as soon as possible and no media allowed to report on anything
This thing of glorifying the killer or killers has gone to damn far.......
Oh you say they are mentally deranged.....well tough shit :fubird:

Why doesn't this happen in schools in Israel????.........Mandatory military enrollment for all youths both male and female....Their country is under attack...just like ours except the perpetrators are different
Land of the free, eh?

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

SR, no it's not harming the 1st. limit reporting to just the fact that a school shooting occurred. We don't need all the media drama.

Jeffco, well that person was mostly correct. We've had many school shootings historically, BUT most of the earlier shootings were not senseless mass shooting. Columbine is the one that got people's attention but there was another a few years before that even though it didn't get over the top national coverage like Columbine.