When street justice should be legal...

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: When street justice should be legal...

Post by Designer »

And the slime from one of those underdeveloped cultures puts down his forkfull of dogmeat long enough to Erp-up yet another volley of his perpetually inane Puke-spew before chowing down more of Man's Best Friend for his supper.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

When in Rome....

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Designer wrote:And the slime from one of those underdeveloped cultures puts down his forkfull of dogmeat long enough to Erp-up yet another volley of his perpetually inane Puke-spew before chowing down more of Man's Best Friend for his supper.
Different cultures for sure.

The Kickapoo Tribe of Oklahoma still uses puppy meat in some of their traditional festivals/celebrations. Wrap your head around that. Conversely, the Comanches consider it forbidden. However, in most countries/locales, eating dog meat is considered taboo. The 3 countries that still routinely eat dogmeat is China, Korea(s) and Vietnam, none of which are hardly 3rd world...except maybe North Korea.

Consuming dogmeat in the United States is legal in 43 states. Eating dogs was common in the United States in the 1800's during periods of famine, and to this day, they are still consumed in the United States...you just don't hear about it much.

It's all about culture....just as eating a dog is considered taboo...so are horses and even whales. Modern countries have plenty of other sources of protein (other than dog/horse/whale) which nullifies the need. Up until about the late 2010'ish time frame, the U.S. still had 3 or 4 horse meat packing plants for export of horse meat. Mexico is still the biggest producer of horse meat for export...even though eating horse is considered taboo there and is not consumed.

Sorry for the thread hijack.

EDIT: For the record, I consider eating dogmeat to be something that is forbidden. I would never.
-DBTO