The Harley Experience

Keep it civil
Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

Re: The Harley Experience

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

Fred wrote:Sob sob old friends meeting up and talking bicycles camping whaaa im filling up so emotional sob sob.

:lmao: :lmao:
Such a sentimentalist :hahafinger: [emoji41] :lmao:
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll:

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

See he is just a old soft kitty kat and funny to! Must say bet he gets as many look see as most and really does know 1400s rather well.
Lets make it Fred day and everyone say something nice about the old house cat? :cheers:

wally w
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: 1987 VS700

Post by wally w »

I wouldn't mind owning another H-D but I don't want one of the new pussified ones.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Fred wrote:Sob sob old friends meeting up and talking bicycles camping whaaa im filling up so emotional sob sob.

So the sarcasm was missed then?

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Fred wrote:

So the sarcasm was missed then?

Talking to yourself again?
-DBTO

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

MC, is it true? Little milky white soft baby hands? I’m thinkin ol Phred more interested in another body part. Amazing the dumb shit some people say from behind the safety of a keyboard. I mean, horseshit statements like his are heard in rough back and forth between brothers from time to time, but to someone you don’t know could get your teeth kicked in around a campfire. You know that guy?
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

RoadKing wrote:MC, is it true? Little milky white soft baby hands? I’m thinkin ol Phred more interested in another body part. Amazing the dumb shit some people say from behind the safety of a keyboard. I mean, horseshit statements like his are heard in rough back and forth between brothers from time to time, but to someone you don’t know could get your teeth kicked in around a campfire. You know that guy?
The nastiest fuckers I ever met were religious fuckers.

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

Fred wrote:
RoadKing wrote:MC, is it true? Little milky white soft baby hands? I’m thinkin ol Phred more interested in another body part. Amazing the dumb shit some people say from behind the safety of a keyboard. I mean, horseshit statements like his are heard in rough back and forth between brothers from time to time, but to someone you don’t know could get your teeth kicked in around a campfire. You know that guy?
The nastiest fuckers I ever met were religious fuckers.
Fuckin' A' right! I'll fuck someone up cuz Jesus got my back! [emoji106] :lolfall: Some of the biggest pussies I know are atheists.

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

For real though, somebody would REALLY have to be asking for it, or in a cage and know full well what they signed up for.

Me without God, I would of just jaw jacked someone because in was drunk and they were standing in the wrong place at the wrong time.

wally w
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: 1987 VS700

Post by wally w »

Can we dispose of the aggression and get back to Harley bashing. I approve this message.

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

:popcorn:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

RK, I never bash anyone for their choice in bike's. My family was raised on motorcycles. My grandfather rode (a HD) after returning from WWII, and all of us kid's cut our teeth riding from about age 5 to present. My older and younger brother are Harley guy's, don't ride anything else. They don't ride like I do, but they are avid rider's. Dad rode for year's as well but health put an end to that.
My son and daughter both rider's since age 5. Daughter owns a victory cross-country, her boyfriend ride's a street glide.
I have owned and ridden Harley's, metric's and Euro's...many of different brands and model's. I love bike's, don't care what type, and I have wrenched on them all.
So if you want to type cast folk's into a category, I guess I'd fall into the "I don't give a crap what brand" category. Do you ride and do you enjoy the ride? Than that is all that matters. If HD is all you want to ride, that's what you should do. It has been a rare experience for me to have found anyone commenting on any brand that it wasn't just MC banter. That's how I read this post, even if some got overly sensitive.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

It all comes back to a simple fact. There are small pockets of riders. They grew up riding whether the year was 1950 or 2010. We also have the fad follower's, those individuals who make up the majority of folks who have taken up riding because everyone else has.
You'll find these folks at all the new charity runs, poker runs, etc that EVERY organization has discovered to be a great fundraiser. These folk's are not going to be loyal clients for decades to come, just for the now. These are the people who the MC manufacturer's have been building a card house around.
It's not baby boomers or millennials or any other group that is aging causing low sale's, it's been a fake market and it's shifting.
Think back guys and gals, there weren't many rider's back in the day. Yet every other home today has a MC tucked in the garage or parked in the drive.

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Fred is too fucking stupid to figure out who is posting videos. But you are correct...say that shit to my face while just being a dick and I'll slap that grumpy fucking old man syndrome right out of him.
-DBTO

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Prodigal_Sun wrote:For real though, somebody would REALLY have to be asking for it, or in a cage and know full well what they signed up for.

Me without God, I would of just jaw jacked someone because in was drunk and they were standing in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Exactly why jesus was invented to put fear in the minds of cave men and other such individuals who let humanity down. The notion of Jesus the son of god from Mary the prostitute was to bring god to Earth closer to man.

As with all thugs like you one day you will pick the wrong person and jesus will run and leave you to you own violent stupidity.

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

wally w wrote:Can we dispose of the aggression and get back to Harley bashing. I approve this message.

pshhh, this is more fun :)

It's like kicking puppies around...
-DBTO

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I've been gone for 5 days and you'll still bashing Harley's......I sure didn't see this rag thread going this far.....
More than likely it would have died on the vine if it weren't for the devils advocate making waves again....

and to set the record straight.....and you had to own one to really know what you're talking about
My 2002 Harley Davidson 88B 1450 cc Deuce didn't shake one bit ..that model Softail at that time were smooth as silk.. [emoji106]
One of the best bikes I've ever owned

duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

RoadKing wrote: ... horseshit heard in rough back and forth between brothers, but to someone you don’t know could get your teeth kicked in around a campfire. You know that guy?
[emoji2] I'm that guy!
MadCow wrote: ... say that shit to my face while just being a dick and I'll slap that grumpy fucking old man syndrome right out of him.
[emoji2] I'd do it! :lolfall:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Cuban wrote:
RoadKing wrote: ... horseshit heard in rough back and forth between brothers, but to someone you don’t know could get your teeth kicked in around a campfire. You know that guy?
[emoji2] I'm that guy!
MadCow wrote: ... say that shit to my face while just being a dick and I'll slap that grumpy fucking old man syndrome right out of him.
[emoji2] I'd do it! :lolfall:
Cuban, you are Fred. Right. You ever been to Vernon for a show? Yes? You ain’t Fred.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

Fred wrote:
Prodigal_Sun wrote:For real though, somebody would REALLY have to be asking for it, or in a cage and know full well what they signed up for.

Exactly why jesus was invented to put fear in the minds of cave men and other such individuals who let humanity down. The notion of Jesus the son of god from Mary the prostitute was to bring god to Earth closer to man.

As with all thugs like you one day you will pick the wrong person and jesus will run and leave you to you own violent stupidity.
I don't have to pick the wrong person, I've known guys who have and seen what it done to them. Worked with a guy in High School who had a full set of dentures at 40. Talked too much trash and had his teeth knocked out with a baseball bat. At least that was what they said. What really happened is he didn't take care of them and they rotted and fell out. But I still got the message. I've done pretty good at reading people and pushed it just far enough, and known when to back it off. My grandma used to tell me should could tell just about anyone they're an asshole straight to their face and they'd laugh about it.

Yeah I grew up with a Barbarian's mentality. Look at where I'm from. The United States is a wild land. Some pockets of "civilization" but it's all a thin veneer. Especially after you've seen some of the more ancient parts of even just Europe.

I respect all, I fear none. Except my wife. She's one scary bitch when she wants to be :lmao: :OhNo;