The Harley Experience

Keep it civil
wally w
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: 1987 VS700

Re: The Harley Experience

Post by wally w »

Elsie rider wrote:say what you want ..bt I do miss the idle vibration of the HD ..the softail does not vibrate at idle and the new Milwaukee8 hardly vibrates at idle as well

by the statement unbalance your washer and sit on it ...I guess wally just runs at idle speeds , get out of the way of the speed demon
If Ozark Mark hadn't been in my way you would of never seen me.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

MadCow wrote:
RoadKing wrote:MC, is it true? Little milky white soft baby hands? I’m thinkin ol Phred more interested in another body part. Amazing the dumb shit some people say from behind the safety of a keyboard. I mean, horseshit statements like his are heard in rough back and forth between brothers from time to time, but to someone you don’t know could get your teeth kicked in around a campfire. You know that guy?

Fred is too fucking stupid to figure out who is posting videos. But you are correct...say that shit to my face while just being a dick and I'll slap that grumpy fucking old man syndrome right out of him.
You like slapping up old people then Mad cow ?. I'lle bet you got a pony tail and tattoos to make you look real tough and mean. You know ille bet you like slapping up old women too don't you. I doubt they will be able to fight you back.

Hey talking of stupid I sent you a Pm like days ago I don't think you even know it.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

And he wonders why no one pays any attention to what he has to say :bonk: :fu: :lmao: :lmao: :lolfall: :moon:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"